13

Waking up to feeling a weight on my side, I opened my eyes. What? A white t'shirt. Jaylah wasn't game enough to move. Bronx had his arm over her. 'He does smell good but this is strange'. Jaylahs not sure at what point they ended up in this position and she isn't sure how Bronx will react when he wakes. As jaylah laid still, she closed her eyes taking her mind away from having Bronxs arm over her.
As Bronx opened his eyes, he looked in front of him. 'oh shit. Jaylah is under my arm' Bronx wasn't sure how they got in that position but by the look of where they are laying, they had both moved. Bronx didn't mean to put his arm over her. He hasn't slept next to anyone and he has no idea if jaylah has. It's not like he had planned it but if he moves, he could wake her. 'she really needs more weight on her but not my arm' He's afraid he will hurt her. 'She does fit perfectly under my arm though' Bronx knew he needed to move, he needs to use the bathroom. Slowly raising his arm, he removed it from Jaylahs body and got out of bed.
Jaylah laid still, thankful as she needs to use the bathroom. She knows Bronx has gone in there though. Jaylah rolled over and sat up. By the looks of where they were laying, they had both moved. As she rubbed her eyes, Bronx walked out of the bathroom to see jaylah sitting up. 'did I wake her?' "good morning" "good morning, I hope I didnt wake you" "no. I only just woke up" Bronx showed a slight nod not that jaylah could see. Maybe she lied but she doesnt want the air to fall silent. Jaylah stood up finding her balance. Taking step by step, in the corner of his eye, Bronx watched as jaylah walked to the bathroom. When he heard the door shut, he grinned 'she is definitely determined. I don't know how she will go walking down the hallway though. The hallway isn't short'.
When jaylah finished her business, she flushed the toilet and washed her hands. Looking at the shower, all she wants to do is scrub her body clean with body wash and wash her hair. Maybe Sally could help with the hair scrub. Jaylah exited the bathroom and walked to the door. Slowly opening the door, she took a step out of the room. Seeing vex, Calvin, Mossi and vinnie, she wasn't sure if she should exit. Calvin turned his head and when he spotted jaylah, he immediately stood up. "Jaylah" "hi Calvin" "need a hand?" "No thank you. Do you know if Sally is awake?" "Yes. In the kitchen" with a slight hesitation, jaylah walked forward slowly "I can get her to come to you" "no it's okay. I want to try" Calvin grinned "alright". Calvin watched as it took jaylah three minutes to walk to the kitchen. With a grin, he sat down "a strong woman that one" "she seemed worried" "wouldn't you be after her ordeal?" "Well yeah but we won't hurt her" "give it time".
"Men" "boss" "did.." "jaylah is in the kitchen" "did you take her?" Calvin grinned "no. She walked. I did offer" Bronx internally grinned "she is going to push herself too much" "she is like her uncle. Very strong willed" Bronx nodded.
"Sally, can you possibly wash my hair?" "What about your wounds?" "There has to be a way we can do it, with out getting soap in the wounds. I just want the fresh feel. Its like straw right now" "alright let's do that. Come on" Sally picked jaylah up making her smirk "I can walk" "no. I know you walked all the way too the kitchen. Oh Bronx" Sally stopped in her tracks "where are you taking jaylah?" "Girl time" Bronx internally grinned "sore legs?" "No I insisted" "I didnt even get a chance to protest" "before she does, We have somewhere to be" with that Sally walked out carrying jaylah "why are you walking around?" "Strengthening my legs" "and if you fall?" "I get back up" Sally laughed "okay" Sally put jaylah down in the bathroom and grabbed her shampoo and conditioner. "Now we can do this over the basin or over the bath" "which ever way is easier for you" "the bath. The shower head is detachable" "okay" jaylah moved to kneel Next to the bath and Sally turned the water on. Wetting jaylahs hair, she then applied the shampoo. Scrubbing it in, jaylah was just happy with a head massage. Sally rinsed it out then repeated what she did with the conditioner. "Smelling glamorous" jaylah chuckled "thanks Sally" "let's get it dry and brushed" jaylah slowly stood up and moved to the basin. Sally grabbed her hair dryer and started drying jaylahs hair as she brushed it. "Wow your hair is really long" jaylah grinned. Jaylahs hair sitting just above her bottom. "Thanks Sally" "and feels amazing now. I don't believe I got any soap on your wounds" "I can't wait to scrub my body with a fresh almond and coconut body wash" Sally grinned "I will be sure to buy you one when I go shopping next. Do you need anything else?" "Female items" "easy done. Now let's get you to the kitchen to eat" "I can.." Sally didn't hesitate and picked jaylah up "saves me going to the gym room" "that's your excuse?" "It's not an excuse" jaylah grinned.
As Sally put jaylah down in the kitchen, Bronx looked at jaylah. Her long blonde hair is sitting flat against her back. 'they must've just washed it. It's look like it has shine to it now' Sally had a cheeky grin on her face as she faced Bronx "jaylah needs to eat don't you think Bronx?" Bronx held in his grin "yes" "me too. I will make her some. Jaylah would you like to try some toast today?" "Okay, I will try it, thank you" "what do you want on it?" "Just butter thank you" "boring" jaylah grinned "one step at a time" "you are right."

"Slept in?" "Nuh just avoiding your asses" "well you missed out" "missed out on what?" "Jaylah walked to the kitchen" "you make it sound like a big deal" Calvin looked at Gerald "it is" "what?, she walked all the way to the kitchen?" Calvin grinned "yep" "oh no fucking way. Is she still in there?" "Yep" kalem grinned as he walked away. Entering the kitchen, kalem stood near the entrance with his arms crossed "I hear you went walk abouts today little lady. Hmm, did you have permission?" Jaylah turned to look at kalem. Seeing his pose, she mimicked him "I didn't know I needed permission" "well being under age and going walk abouts is frowned upon in the house young lady" Sally let a small laugh slip and Bronx grinned, keeping his face away from everyone in the kitchen. "Is it? I will remember that in future and break the rules again" kalem grinned "I'm proud of you".
"What the fuck? It's like she is.." "hey dickhead. She has been around a lot longer than you and saved our fucking asses so don't be saying shit about her" Gerald rolled his eyes "I'm not here to play daddy to a princess. If she's looking for fucking attention, she ain't getting it from me" Calvin slammed his hands on the table "SPEAK ABOUT HER AGAIN AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL WONT SPEAK AGAIN" "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OUT HERE?" "that fucking cock head saying shit about jaylah" Bronx glared at Gerald "you want to speak about the person that saved our fucking asses?" As Christophe entered, he looked at the scene in front of him "I was just saying if she is looking for attention, she isnt getting it from me. Acting like a fucking princess" Christophe could see Bronx clench his hand "acting like a princess?. How about you spend nearly two months in the prison getting whipped everyday, more than fifty a day with no food or drink. Tell me would you survive?" Gerald had a smug look on his face "yeah I would" jaylah walked out with her toast unbeknown to what just happened. As she took a seat, Gerald sneered "keep going Gerald" jaylah looked at Calvin then at Gerald "want my attention too barbie?" Jaylah rolled her eyes "no. You are ugly as sin, not even a blind dog would want you" Christophe laughed "good morning jaylah" "morning. Good sleep?" "Even better when I walked out to hear you shutting that prick down" Bronx kept his eyes on Gerald as Gerald stared down jaylah. When jaylah turned to look at Gerald, she spoke "want my attention too ken?" "No" "then stop fucking staring at me" Bronx internally grinned. "You have these men wrapped around your little finger" "should I start clapping?" "You are a bitch" "only to those who deserve it" "no wonder you ended up in the prison. You should've stayed there" Bronx Immediately went to grab the table but jaylah spoke "Bronx I can handle it" "you couldn't handle shit".