53

"what?.." Bronx chuckled "when did you set all this up?" The dining room filled with balloons, banners and streamers Bronx was shocked "all of us did it this morning. Couldn't exactly do it last night" bronx grinned "those two will be shocked. This does not happen" vex, Tyson, Calvin, Rey, kalem, Christophe and Zaire all grinned "they deserve it. plus it's Sally's twenty first" Bronx grinned "alright well I'm going to get a coffee".
"Should we wake them?" "Nope. Jaylah will kick our asses".
"What the fuck is this?" "Jaylah and Sally's birthday" Clyde smirked "I dont get this" "yeah but you are a shit cunt" "oh fuck off" "morning to you too". The men laughed.
As Sally walked out, her eyes went wide.
"Men" "happy twenty first birthday" Sally chuckled as she looked around "thanks everyone. This is definitely not something I expected. Is my birth partner awake?" "Not yet. There's no way I'm waking her" "I don't blame you" when Sally walked into the kitchen, Bronx grinned "good morning and happy fiftieth" "thanks Bronx. Did you have part in that out there?" "Not even a little bit. I came out to it all but you two deserve it" Sally grinned "it must've taken them a little bit" "I think so". 'i can't believe those men did this. Im blown away'.
Jaylah opened her eyes. seeing the bed empty, she rolled over. 'what?' there sitting on her bedside table was a present. 'bronx' jaylah sat up rubbing her eyes. 'argh I need a shower before dealing with this day'
After having a shower, jaylah got dressed and fixed her hair to a high ponytail before walking back into the room. Looking at the present jaylah took a deep breath. 'i didn't expect presents' jaylah sat down on her bed and picked up the present. Slowly unwrapping it, she thought of what it could be. Seeing a jewelry box, jaylahs eyes popped out of her head. As she opened the box, a small smile made its way to her face. It's an anklet. A gold anklet with an engraved plate. Looking at the engraving on it, jaylah ran her fingers over it. 'lucian' 'this is the sweetest gift' with watery eyes jaylah lifted her leg and put the anklet on. 'it fits perfectly' 'okay time to go face the guys' jaylah stood up and walked to her door. As soon as she unlocked it she walked out. "oh shit" jaylah chuckled "good morning" emit grinned "good morning" walking out to the dining room, jaylah stopped in her tracks as she looked at the dining room. Seeing all the guys look at her, they all stood up "good morning all" "good morning birthday woman. Happy birthday" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" jaylah let a small laugh slip. "thanks guys. You must've been up early to do all this" "nah the birthday woman slept in" "is my birthday partner up?" "Yep" jaylah grinned "I will be back in a minute" "fuck that. Hugs first" "well come get em" jaylah gave vex, Calvin, kalem, Christophe, Zaire and Rey a hug "now you can go" "I won't be long" jaylah walked to her room and grabbed a box out of her cupboard. It's more of a joke than a birthday gift but jaylah thinks Sally will have fun with it. Exiting the room, jaylah walked out to the dining room. "Happy birthday" the guys laughed as Sally and jaylah said the same thing. "thanks" "okay stop you two, this is crazy" jaylah grinned as she walked towards Sally. Kalem held his laughter in. He had to go purchase it all. "Oh no you didn't" "happy twenty first" Sally shook her head "unbelievable. Alright what have you got for me?" "You are supposed to unwrap the present. And while you do that, I'm going to make a coffee" "thanks jaylah" jaylah wanted to laugh "you are welcome".
Entering the kitchen, jaylah spoke "thank you. It's beautiful" Bronx grinned as he turned to face jaylah. Looking at her ankle, he looked back to jaylahs eyes "it suits you. Happy birthday" "thank you. I love it".
Sally unwrapped the box. Looking at kalem, she shook her head "you bought what's in here right?" "Well I was the delivery boy yeah" Sally chuckled "do I want to open it?" "yep" kalem kept his face straight. As Sally opened the box, she laughed "what the fuck.." seeing a note on the inside, Sally read it 'because you don't need a real man' Sally laughed as she started pulling things out. 'a blow up doll, blow up dick, fluffy hand cuffs, a singles drinking game, a pampering kit, a sex toy and another black nail polish. The men laughed like Sally did. "Oh this is the best present I have received. I'm blowing this man" the men laughed.
Hearing all the laughter from the dining room, jaylah let out a small laugh. "What are you laughing about?" "Maybe you should go see what I bought Sally" "do I want to?" "Yeah you will find it amusing".
Bronx walked out to see Sally blowing up a male doll by its dick. His eyes going wide, he cracked up laughing "it's definitely a happy birthday for you sally" "he's getting blown, I think he's happy" all the men laughing, Bronx walked back into the kitchen. "She's got her mouth over a dick" jaylah laughed "good for her. Sounds like there's a lot of happiness out there" "yep".
"What the fuck.. is that a blow up doll?" Otto looked at the entire dining room. "Oh fuck it's your birthday" "and jaylahs" "what?" The men grinned "they share the same birthday" "this man here is my lovely present" Otto chuckled "have fun won't you" "he is right now. I have to blow him up by his dick" Otto cracked up like the rest.
When the door opened up, Sally kept blowing as the men looked at the door.
Rayal, Barron and Ivan all looked at the dining room. "Okay this is.. strange" rayal nodded. As jaylah and Bronx walked out of the kitchen, jaylah chuckled "well I didn't think you'd have to blow him up from there but hey it's only fair right. You satisfy him and he can satisfy you" Sally pulled away as she cracked up laughing "thanks for the presents" rayal looked between jaylah and Sally 'what the hell is happening? It's jaylahs birthday' "well I can't really forget your birthday now can I?" "If you do, you have issues" "you won't. You get frustrated and you can use him" "want to blow up the dick?" The men laughed "is that my birthday present? Giving your spare dick a blow?" "Hey if that's what you want" the men laughed.
"Good morning" jaylah turned to see rayal, Barron and Ivan" "good morning" "happy birthday" "and me too" rayal held in his grin "you two share the same birthday?" "Yep. The best women around were born on this day" jaylah grinned "it seems that way. What a time for you to arrive" rayal smirked "I don't need a blowing" Sally chuckled "I was not getting at that. Eww no, you are my uncle".
"Oh what the fuck.. balloons, banners and streamers. And a fucking blow up doll?" Sally looked at Paolo "it's my birthday I can do what I want to. If I want to blow a man, I will" Paolo smirked "and you choose a fake one" "he's trustworthy" jaylah chuckled. "Happy birthday" "thanks. You forgot one" "what?" "It's hers too" "you are joking?" "Nope" "happy birthday" "thanks".
Rayal, Barron and Ivan moved to the table and sat down. "What have you two got planned for today?" "To drink" "drink" "and eat. But I think this one will be occupied" Sally smirked "take this and blow it up" jaylah chuckled "sure" rayal smirked "I don't want to see my niece blowing a dick" "well today's not your lucky day is it" rayal chuckled at Sally "I guess not". As jaylah blew up the dick, Sally kept going on the blow up doll. "Damn woman you are out of practice" Sally laughed "I got myself a whole man" "but mine doesnt talk" "you win" "hey" "oops" the men laughed.
While jaylah was occupied, kalem ran to his room and grabbed out her present. 'i can only hope she likes it' walking back out with the present in his hand, kalem sat beside jaylah "kalem" "jaylah" "you better not have" "I don't.. you do. Happy birthday" jaylah shook her head with a grin "thanks kalem" "you are welcome" jaylah put the blow up dick down and picked up the present. 'this better not be more jewelry' as jaylah unwrapped the present, she looked at kalem "just open it" jaylah opened the long jewelry box to see a stunning gold chain with a pendant on it. 'j-lee. It's what kalem used to call me' with a genuine smile on her face, jaylah looked at kalem "can never forget. I love it, thank you" "you are welcome" "jlee?" "That's what kalem used to call me" Sally grinned "well be a gentleman, help her put it on" kalem chuckled "yes ma'am".