47

Bronxs eyes watered. Trying to compose himself, he knows he needs to call Tyson in. Tyson is highly trained in med. Taking a few deep breaths, Bronx stood up and walked out. Looking in the dining room, Tyson wasn't anywhere to be seen "Where's Tyson?" Kalem raised his head "bed or gym" Bronx ran straight to the gym. Seeing Tyson running on the treadmill, he spoke "Tyson" Tyson stopped and looked at Bronx. "I need your help" Tyson nodded "a run?" "No. Jaylah" "shit" "it's not good Tyson. Rayal sent her to the ground" with out missing a beat Tyson ran to jaylahs door. "Boss it's.." "yeah.. my room" Tyson ran straight through to jaylahs room, seeing her back, he shook his head as he fought back emotions. 'this girl has been through enough' "what can we do?" Tyson looked at jaylahs back then at Bronx "we need to straighten her body. Every point. Anyone got a u pillow?" "I don't think so" "she can't lay on her back. We need something" "a massage table?" "That could work" Bronx ran to Sally's room and opened the door. "Bronx.." "I need that massage table. where is it?" "Storage room. Everything okay?" "No" bronx not stopping to talk, he ran to the storage room and opened the door. "Fucking hell" ripping everything down from Infront of the massage table, Bronx then grabbed it and walked out with it "boss?" "I need sterile wipes, soft thin blankets and a thin pillow. As thin as you can find" Christophe took off "oi hunt down the sterile wipes and thin blankets. Boss needs them now" Christophe ran to his room grabbing a pillow and ran back out. Trying to open jaylahs door, it was locked. 'fuck' running in through Bronxs room, Christophe stopped in his tracks as his eyes watered. "Don't" Christophe turned away as he hid his face. "Wipes.." "pass them here" Otto handed the wipes to bronx and he immediately grabbed them out and started cleaning the table. "Where are those fucking blankets" jaylah laid still as tears pooled from her eyes. She knows she shouldn't have lifted herself up or walked out but she was angry and now she has to suffer. "Blankets.. NO" Bronx looked at Christophe "move him back" "don't fucking touch me" Bronx eyed kalem off as he grabbed the blankets and laid them flat on the bed. "Tyson" "under her legs and chest" both taking their time, making sure not to move any part of jaylah in the wrong way, they lifted jaylah onto the massage table. Jaylah held her eyes tightly shut as the pain was excruciating. Lying her on the massage table, Tyson put his hand under her head and gently turned it so her face was in the hole. Bronx immediately lowered her shirt and put a blanket over her while Tyson removed her shoes and faced her feet flat aligning her entire body. "This is all we can do for her" Bronx nodded. Kalem not missing a beat, moved under the table. Seeing the tears fall from her eyes, he put his thumbs under her eyes wiping them "don't do that" jaylah knows the other men are still in here and stayed silent "how long does she have to lay like this?" "Until it settles" "atleast twenty four hours. Minimal movement. If you do need to move, you will need to be lifted and keep your back completely straight" jaylah closed her eyes then opened them again "I'm not pissing myself" kalem let a small laugh slip "hold it" "piss in the fucking shower" "don't tell her that. I use that shower" kalem laughed as jaylah winked "you won't have tinea" the men laughed "nope. No and no" "here we thought the boss cared for you. More worried about piss running down the drain. There's two people in this world, ones that piss in the shower and ones that lie about it" jaylah held in her laughter as the rest broke out in laughter "I'd laugh with you but I can't" "so hows this work?. You cant piss in the shower" "she'd want to have really good aim with the toilet then" jaylah wanted to laugh but held it. "You good?" Jaylah turned her eyes left and right "well looks like you are stuck looking at my ugly head" "you'd want to hope she doesn't drool in her sleep" kalem chuckled "well things just keep getting more interesting" "what...oh shit" Bronx nodded at Sally "we were talking about pissing but hey what's the go if you do need to shit?" "Fuck my life. Living with a bunch of men and a woman with more balls than the men" "hey that's not a bad thing" "she talks shit" "hers sit higher. If your balls are bigger than hers, then you can talk" the men laughed "still giving me shit while she is lazy and just lays on a massage table. For that comment, I'm not massaging your back" "well that's just fucking rude" "looks like you are having smoothies for a while" "no. Kalem can feed me" kalem grinned "you bite my fingers and it will be the last time I ever do it" "argh, I'm definitely not winning right now" "well woman, I'm taking over your bed" "it might have stories to tell you. It told me to get off it today" "did it?" "Yep" kalem laughed "that was her excuse anyway" "the bacon was worth it" "is it?" "Yep" the guys laughed "nothing can keep you down can it?" "Well the bullets did but then you lot wanted me around cos you hate me. so here I am" "it's never love right?" "Nope" kalem smirked "before you say anything that was a weak moment" kalem laughed "I'm sure it was" "yep" "alright this is all too fucking strange. Why the fuck are you under the table?" "Oh you know. I felt like sweeping the floor vex. Couldn't find a broom so I thought why not dirty another shirt. Oh speaking of shirts.." "they ran away" bronx and kalem grinned "ran away?" "Yep" "I call bullshit" "is my room a passage way?" "Jaylahs door is locked. Looks like no privacy for you jaylah, Bronx removed the lock" "well shit, I guess he will know when I piss in his shower" the men laughed as Bronx smirked "nope" "a woman's gotta do, what a woman's gotta do" "hey it could tell you if she's healthy" "I'm curious how we play poker like this" "I can imagine them" "so you win Everytime?" "Yeah give me my money back" the guys laughed "you know if you wanted to get out of training, you could've just said so" "and the office work" jaylah grinned "well I guess I can protect and the boss stole my darn chair" "you were supposed to learn how to protect yourself" "and you have ran out of sick pay" "well shit I should've thought about that huh" "yep now what are you going to do?" "Sleep and wait for a massage" kalem grinned "you might be waiting a while for that massage. None of us will do it" "argh" "I will do the front" jaylah held in her laughter "any excuse to get your hands on me again Sally?" "Yeah these men have no idea what they are missing out on. I will take you" Bronx internally grinned "I'm sure you are the only one she will allow to do it" "yeah cos my balls are bigger and she goes for the big ones" the men laughed "fucking hell I haven't wanted to laugh so much and now I can't" "you look at kalems face everyday" "I will deal with him later" "don't use my money" kalem smirked "it's mine. I won it fair and square" "he lying, I seen him switching cards" "I didn't, I was lucky to tell which card was which" "you were all fucking blind" "they are just jealous" "where the fuck was our invite?" "I didn't even get an invite, I just joined" "rude. Comes in, ups my shots and steals my darn money" "like you weren't upping shots" bronx laughed "you all were doing it to the person who won before hand" "guess I won a lot" the men laughed "yeah til you flaked" "you didn't have to add that in. Geez".
"What.. jaylah.. kalem?" The men laughed as jaylah spoke "come to party have you Zaire?" "I'm fashionably late" "well I can't see ya so I don't know if you are telling the truth" Zaire moved to look at jaylah under the table "hi there" "nah.. you just slept in didn't you?" "Okay you got me. What have I missed?" "A talk about how I'm pissing in Bronxs shower" Zaire laughed "I'm sure that went down well. Had a fall huh?" "Yep. Uncle rayal" "argh, I'm thinking we should build a fence around you" "no. Sally needs to get in" "what?" Sally laughed "those goodies of hers are mine" "that would be right. The only two women in the house keep to themselves" "can we atleast watch?" Jaylah smirked "aren't you good enough to join Zaire?" "let's find out" "sorry I'm out of action" "that's a problem now isn't it. I don't just want one" the men laughed while jaylah held hers in "no laughing huh?" "Nope I need to stay as still as I can" "good".