57

Waking up tangled in the sheets, jaylah opened her eyes. Her head against Bronxs chest, she laid still until needing the use the bathroom. As jaylah moved from his hold, Bronx opened his eyes "where are you going?" "Good morning and to the bathroom" Bronx grinned as his eyes stayed on her until she closed the door. 'that woman is beautiful in every single way' finishing doing her business, jaylah flushed the toilet then looked at the shower. 'yep I definitely need one of those' checking the bathroom for towels, jaylah grinned while seeing some. Turning the shower on, jaylah waited for it to heat up then grabbed her tooth brush and tooth paste before stepping in. 'all I can smell and taste is off alcohol' 'argh that woman has gone for a shower' Bronx moved out of jaylahs bed and entered the bathroom to see jaylah standing in her birthday suit while brushing her teeth. "This is not okay" "what's not okay?" "You showering without me" jaylah grinned as she kept brushing. As soon as she was done, she rinsed her mouth out and placed the toothbrush on the shower hanger. "well I was already in here" bronx grinned as he moved in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm not missing out anymore, it's fine" jaylah grinned "you do need to brush your teeth though" "yep. Bloody alcohol" Bronx moved grabbing his tooth brush while jaylah grabbed her body wash. Washing her body, Bronx kept his eyes on her, watching every move she made. 'argh I am a lost cause. She is fucking gorgeous'. As jaylah rinsed her body, she could feel Bronxs eyes on her. "Is this why you join me?" "What?" "To watch me get clean?" "I watch you wherever" "I don't know if you are stalking me or just a perve" bronx chuckled as he put his tooth paste back on the holder. "both" as jaylah grabbed her shampoo, Bronx grabbed his body wash. Both cleaning themselves, jaylah tried to keep her eyes away from him but Bronx wouldn't removed his eyes from her. 'shes tiny compared to me. Easier to pick up though' Bronx internally grinned at his own thought. "Definitely need a big breakfast" Bronx chuckled at her random comment "always about food huh?" "Yep" "I will make it" "I can cook" "Nuh.." "you cooked yesterday" "it was your birthday" "today's not" Bronx smirked "together?" "Nope I'm cooking" "you need to be able to get out of here first" "well looks like I am done" jaylah had an irresistible cheeky grin on her face as she walked out of the shower. "Jaylah" "Bronx" Bronx chuckled as jaylah wrapped the towel around her body.
Getting dressed, jaylah quickly brushed her hair then walked out to the kitchen. Grabbing some mushroom, tomato and bacon she started cutting everything up. When Bronx entered he internally grinned "what haven't made a coffee yet?" "Not yet" Bronx walked to the cupboard and grabbed out two cups before turning the kettle on. "I suppose I can make them" "I never mentioned I was making coffee. Only breakfast" Bronx grinned.
Hearing someone enter, jaylah looked their way. "Boss" "Elliot" jaylah rolled her eyes as he didn't acknowledge her.
"Making breakfast for everyone?" "No for Bronx and I" Elliot shook his head.
As jaylah cooked breakfast, Bronx got out the plates and cutlery. "want an egg?" "Yeah thanks" jaylah cooked them both an egg then dished everything up. "Okay I like this big breakfast" jaylah grinned "I will too with salt and pepper" bronx internally grinned.
Both taking a seat at the table when calvin walked out, he grinned "lovely breakfast for two?" "You missed out. Shouldn't have slept in" Calvin glared at Elliot as he spoke "just sucking up the bosses ass" "what was that Elliot?" "Hey I'm just saying" "jaylah is my fucking partner now shut your fucking hole" Calvin had a cheeky grin on his face "shit" "yeah". "Didn't want to fill your cousin in?" "I don't swing that way and that's incest" jaylah chuckled as she sat eating her meal "not what I meant" "it's recent" "oh yeah.. how recent?" "Nosey one isn't he?" "Hey I'm basically your cousin too now" "fuck my life" the men laughed "well that's not a nice thing to say" jaylah grinned as she looked at Calvin "sorry.. cousin" "yeah that's right" Bronx knows Calvin is happy for them that's why he is stirring the pot.
"Hold up bitch where the hell is my breakfast?" Bronx internally grinned. "I'm a nice sister and let you sleep in.." "nah don't be pulling that shit. Foods important" "so is sleep" "yeah I will make my own" "thought so" kalem laughed as he walked into the kitchen.
"Morning" Calvin grinned "morning" "happy?" "Yep" "have a pull this morning?" "Nah Bronx and jaylah are together" kalem looked at Calvin wide eyed "how the hell did you know?" "You knew?" "Well not that they are a couple but I knew something was happening" Calvin grinned "Elliot said some shit to jaylah and Bronx fired back with saying that's his partner" "oh wait til I deal with Bronx" Calvin laughed "have fun with that" "oh I will".
Seeing bronx come in the kitchen kalem smirked "excuse me.. Bronx" Bronx chuckled "here we go" "did I say you could date my sister?" "You didn't say I couldn't" "but I never said you could hmm" Calvin laughed "all family affair. oh this is great" "nah Christophe isn't here yet and jaylah isn't around" "hiding" the men laughed as jaylah walked in "and you missy, did I say you could date?" "Haven't been on one" Calvin chuckled as kalem shook his head "what the fuck do I say to that?" "Good morning" kalem grinned "fine I approve" jaylah, Calvin and Bronx laughed.
Seeing Christophe walk in kalem smirked "our sister is in big trouble" "what the hell have you done? You are grounded" "fuck I didn't even have to tell him" "to the end of eternity" "sweet. I can eat, drink and party as much as I want" "that's not the way it works" "you never said I couldn't" "why do we have such a defiant daughter?" Bronx and Calvin laughed "I hang around you lot" "ouch. So why are you in big trouble?" "Couldn't tell ya" "she did not introduce us to her partner and God knows what they have been up to behind our backs.." "hold up there papa and you missy.. who is this person I need to kill?" jaylah had a cheeky grin on her face as she walked to the edge of the kitchen. "Your boss. Have fun with that" the men laughed as Christophe grinned "so Bronx.. since you are a brother in law want a drink?" "How many brothers Am i dealing with?" "Wow they haven't talked much" Calvin chuckled "have fun" Calvin exited the kitchen and looked around. 'oh she will be in trouble trying to clean up all this mess' "excuse me cousin. What are you doing?" "Felt like reminiscing... You know yesterday's events" "how much can you remember?" "All of it" "I will give you a hand" "thanks" as jaylah and Calvin cleaned up all the streamers, banners, popped balloons and rubbish, they then took them to the bins out side.
"There's a black SUV over there Calvin" "which point?" "Ninety degrees to the right" Calvin's worried, it's not like rayal would sit out there. As he turned to walk back in, he got a glimpse of the car. "right let's go in and speak with Bronx" "sounds good". Both entering the house, kalem, Christophe and Bronx stood at the door with their arms crossed "tough men stance?" "Who cleaned up all the mess?" Jaylah and Calvin looked at each other then the men "what mess?" "The after party mess" "oh is it cleaned up? Sweet we don't have to do it" "you already did. Everyone should've helped" "are you everyone Calvin?" "Must've been".
"We need to speak with you" "business?" "Yep" Bronx nodded "office" "they should be there too" "what?" "You'll find out" "alright well let's go" moving to the office, Bronx took a seat while everyone else stayed standing "there's a black SUV parked out front. Our guess is to scope the place out" "a black suv? where is it positioned?" "About a hundred meters from the gate" "to the right" bronx showed a slight nod. "lockdown" "we need the men home" "yeah I am aware. I will call them. They can get necessities while they are still out" "what about rayal and his men?" "I will chat with him but this isn't his location, it's mine".
"Tell me is the girl alive?" "Yes" "good we will hit at midnight. Grab the girl. Boss wants her" "alright. I will do what I can" "not do what you can. Get the fucking girl" as Sally walked past Elliot's room she stopped "I will get her. Make sure there's a car ready" Sally shook her head "good. That's why I am here".