18

'who the hell knocks?' Calvin opened the door. As he seen Nicole and Jackson, he smiled "Jackson and Nicole. It's good to see you" "you too Calvin. Bronx is expecting us" "he just didn't know when" Calvin grinned as he opened the door and they walked in. "BRONX" Bronx walked out of his office. "Not even a few hours" "Nicole was adamant she wanted to come today" "where is jaylah?" "In the room" "which room?" "Mine" Nicole internally grinned "okay you men can talk" Nicole walked off leaving Bronx, Jackson and Calvin to talk.
As Nicole opened the door, her heart sunk. Jaylah is so skinny, somewhat pale and bruised. "Jaylah" jaylah was stunned to hear a females voice and turned to face Nicole. As soon as she seen Nicole, she let her emotions run freely showing sadness "Nicole" "hunny you look terrible" "I'm healing" Nicole moved to sit on the bed "Bronx told us you were framed and I'm sorry. Not only for what happened to you but even in my state, I wanted to kill the wrong person. I am relieved to hear you survived though. What about Casey?" "I haven't heard or asked. We never got along anyway" "fucking whore. Same as that Martina. They were good for nothing" jaylah let a small laugh slip "yeah.. I don't even know what they did here" Nicole's eyes moved to the picture on jaylahs bedside table "he loved you. When he'd come home, it would be jaylah showed me this today, that today, we did this today" "he's an amazing kid" "when I give birth to this little one, I do hope you are willing to do the same" jaylahs eyes went wide "you are pregnant?" "Fifteen weeks" "congratulations" "thank you. We are excited but it will be hard" "the loss of Sawyer?" Nicole's eyes watered "yeah... It was only two weeks after we lost Sawyer that we found out" jaylah showed a slight nod "he will watch out for your little one" Nicole showed a gentle smile "I'm sure he will. I wanted to thank you. Bronx had no idea about those pictures and nor did we. We will treasure them forever" "they are rightfully yours. It was not supposed to come from me though" Nicole grinned "I have something for you in return" "Nicole, I don't expect anything" "I know" Nicole put her hand behind her back grabbing the photo from her back pocket. "On his fifth birthday. He spotted you and ran your way" jaylah grinned "always" "I captured it" Nicole handed jaylah the photo. As jaylah looked at it, she ran her thumb over it. Sawyer had his arms over her shoulders and around her neck as jaylah held him around the middle of his back "hes tall" Nicole grinned "so is his dad and uncle. Now tell me, why are you in here?" "The day I was brought back here, Bronx put me in here. This is where I have stayed" Nicole had a cheeky smirk on her face "and you are still in here because?" "Protection. I cant protect myself. He's doing what he can to make sure no one crosses the line" "hmm have they?" "Martina did when Sally took me for a salt bath" "fucking slag that one" jaylah chuckled "yep. Then Gerald got in my face calling me a princess, the men's slut..." "Is he dead?" "No. The men were quite angry and little did he know my uncle was coming here. Uncle rayal shot him in the arm" nicole grinned "you set him up?" "No but I wasn't disappointed" Nicole laughed "I don't know the guy but by the sound of it, I don't want to" "he's a piece of shit" "whoa she speaks out" "I'm not my uncles niece for nothing" Nicole grinned "happy to join me for a drink?" "What drink?" "Alcoholic" jaylah grinned "now I know we can be friends. Not even the men have offered me one" "well let's change that" jaylah chuckled "alright but it's going to hit me" "you will sleep well then" jaylah placed the photo in front of the picture then stood up. "Are you okay walking?" "Yes" "just slowly?" "Yes" "alright. I have all the time in the world" "twenty five weeks" Nicole chuckled "yep" as Nicole and jaylah walked out, Gerald looked at Nicole and jaylah with disgust "got something to say moron?" "Who the fuck are you?" "Gerald shut your mouth" "nah bringing her fucking friends in here. It's not fucking band camp" Nicole smirked as she put her hands on the table in front of Gerald "I'd watch your mouth.. Gerald" "get the fuck out of my face" Nicole grinned as she quickly moved and aimed a gun at Gerald as she sat down with her feet on the table "the high and mighty Gerald that likes to talk down to women. Let me tell you something, you ugly cunt. I have been around these men probably longer than you have been paying women for sex. You see, your boss is my brother in-law and you make one wrong move, I won't hesitate to kill you" vex laughed "well this is fun. Been well Nicole?" "Yep. How long has this cocksucker been here?" "Seven weeks" "hmm yeah definitely longer" Nicole removed her feet with a grin "let's have that drink jaylah" "jaylah, you can't be drinking" Nicole looked at kalem "ah-huh I see you have taken up smoking again kalem" kalem bit down on his lip "I'm not saying anything" jaylah chuckled as she slowly walked into the kitchen.
"None of you wanted to tell me" "we told you to shut your mouth. Maybe in the future, you will listen" "fuck" vex shrugged "she wouldn't hesitate" "who wouldn't hesitate?" "Nicole aimed her gun at Gerald" Calvin smirked "nope. Where is that woman?" "Getting jaylah and her a drink" "oh shit. Can jaylah drink?" "She is" Calvin took a deep breath "this will be fun". Calvin walked back down to the office. When he walked in, he looked at Jackson. "Your wife is giving jaylah alcohol" Bronx looked at Calvin wide eyed "my wife better not be drinking" "I don't know but she did aim her gun at Gerald" Bronx and Jackson laughed "I guess he crossed the line" "yep" "let's go see these women" "is jaylah allowed to drink?" "She can do what she likes".

"You can't be drinking" "I'm not. Jackson will kick my ass but he can't kick mine if I give you one" jaylah laughed "okay" "you right carrying it?" "Yep" Nicole and jaylah walked out to the table and sat down. Nicole positioned herself in front of Gerald making the men all grin.
"So back dealing with these men jaylah?" "Yep" "she missed us" Nicole grinned "is that your view Christophe?" "Nah ask her. it's the truth" "did they miss you jaylah?" "Hey that's not what I said" "yep" the men laughed "thought so".
"What's this?" Jackson picked up Nicole's glass smelling it "hmm good, only coke. No drinking for you" "what?" Jackson grinned "we are expecting" "bullshit. Nicole, you didn't even tell us" "I didn't have to. He did" "congratulations guys" "thanks" "thank you" Bronx internally grinned as jaylah sat with a drink "what's that?" "Coke" "with what?" "Ice" Nicole chuckled "she can drink for me" "two and I will be on my ass. I have no where to store it" "told you, you will sleep well. Is Sally still here?" "Yes she has been helping me" Nicole raised her eye brows playfully "SALLY" Sally hearing Nicole, she grinned as she walked out of her room. "Nicole" "oh Sally, it's good to see you" "god help us. All three together" Sally looked at Paolo "too many women for you to handle Paolo?" Nicole grinned "jaylahs having a coke. Maybe you want to join her" Sally picked up jaylahs drink and smelt it "smells like Coke. Yeah sure why not" Jackson laughed "it's good to be back here" "well let's join them shall we" "all cokes right?" "Yep" "those men are full of shit" "just like you" "nope. Mines coke" "hers isn't" "what have you done to that man?" "Bet him at his own game" the guys laughed "he taught you well" "yep and I have a shiny new deck to do it again" "we are playing with decent money next time" jaylah grinned "well boss man said even if we have breaks we get paid. That's two months pay" Bronx smirked as he heard what jaylah said "she didnt just say that?" "Yep. I'm sure she is only messing around" "making light of the situation?" Bronx nodded. Jackson walked out looking at jaylah "did Nicole give you that gift?" Jaylah showed a gentle smile "she did. It's on the bedside table with the picture Sawyer drew. Thank you" "we thought it was fitting. You spent a lot of time with Sawyer" jaylah nodded "I had some of the cake too. Very sweet but nice. Thank you for sharing it with me" "he would've wanted you to have some".