80

"argh fuck" 'what is this pain?' jaylah sat up hoping to calm the pain but with every movement it only got worse.  jaylah lifted herself off the bed only to drop to her knees as an excruciating pain took over. 'shit I need help' 'whose next to me? What time is it?' jaylah grabbed her phone looking at the time 'seven o three p.m'. 'do I yell for one of the men or do I call Nicole?' deciding against the men, jaylah dialed Nicole's number, Nicole answered straight away. "jaylah, how are you feeling?" "It hurts" Nicole could hear the pain in her voice. Nicole's eyes watered as she looked around. 'where the fuck is Jackson?' "JACKSON GET THE FUCKING CAR NOW" "what's going on?" Jackson looked at Nicole as her eyes watered. 'shit it's jaylah' "Jaylah. Hold on. I'm like ten minutes away" jaylah dropped the phone as she grabbed her stomach. "Argh.. fuck" 'i need to get to the bathroom' trying to move, the pain was excruciating and jaylah stayed still. 'shit I know what this is. This is not what I wanted. I just wanted a choice. I just wanted to get used to the fact that I am pregnant and now after everything, I'm miscarrying'.
"Put it down" jackson took a deep breath. He's already way above the speed limit but he knows Nicole just wants to get there as soon as possible. "what did she say?" "It hurts. I don't think she has the fucking energy to speak. Her mind will be racing and she will be in a lot of pain" Jackson gripped his hands on the steering wheel. As they arrived, Nicole opened the car door and got out. Running as fast as she could inside, the men looked at Nicole "Nicole" not even acknowledging the men, Nicole kept going. with worried looks in their eyes, they knew something was happening and looked at each other. "Men" Zaire and Christophe Immediately stood up "it's jaylah isn't it?" Jackson put his head down "yeah. She called Nicole" "FUCK" when Bronx walked out, he stood still as his eyes connected with Jacksons "Jackson?" Jackson didn't know what to say. Thats his brothers baby "I don't know anything Bronx. Jaylah called Nicole and said it hurts. That's all I know" "NO" without hesitation Bronx ran to jaylahs room, and opened the door. Seeing jaylah on the floor it broke him "You can..I can't lift you" "it fucking hurts Nicole" Bronxs eyes watered. Nicole looked at Bronx with tears travelling down her face "she needs to get to the shower. I can't lift her" Bronx immediately picked jaylah up and carried her in. "Hot water will help her with the pain" Bronx turned the water on making it hot but not enough to burn and held her close. 'argh I can't sit like this' "I need to get on my knees" Bronx immediately moved her as jaylah grabbed her stomach. Tears flowing down all of their cheeks, redness tinted the bottom of the shower. 'she lost it. She didn't get a choice' Nicole rubbed her belly as tears continued to flow down her cheeks. 'i can't watch this. It's like losing another of my own' exiting the room, Nicole walked straight past the men to the kitchen. Zaire watched as tears flowed down Nicole's cheeks. With watery eyes, Zaire put his head down on his arms. "shit" Christophe swallowed the lump in his throat 'she lost the baby. Nothing else would make Nicole cry'.
'this is our baby and here I am having to watch jaylah miscarriage all because Lucian and I put her under stress. This is my fault, this is his fault. There's nothing I can do but comfort her as we both fall apart' bronx continued to rub jaylahs lower back as tears streamed down his face. 'i didn't get a choice. I didn't get to decide. Why is this my life?' jaylah held her stomach as the cramps continued. A pain she has never experienced before. The redness in the shower slowly going down the drain, jaylah watched the life she had growing inside of her just disappear with the water. Hours passing and nothing easing, jaylah nor Bronx spoke a word 'i feel defeated, I feel lost' as the cramps eased jaylah moved to lay down not caring that the water is cold. Seeing jaylah lay down on her side with her eyes closed, Bronx put his back to the wall as he raised his knees and rested his arms on them. 'I failed'.
As Jackson and Nicole walked in, Jackson held in his tears. Nicole a balling mess, Jackson moved to feel the water 'its freezing cold. This won't help any of them'. Looking at Nicole, he spoke "can you get her what she needs?" Nicole showed a slight nod as she kept wiping the tears away. Standing up, Nicole moved into the closet grabbing jaylah some loose trackies, one of the mens shirts, a hood, and underwear. Placing them on the bed, she entered the bathroom as Jackson stood still looking at the scene in front of him. 'its tore them both apart' Nicole grabbed jaylah a pad and took it out to the bedroom. Showing a slight nod to Jackson, he moved into the shower. "Bronx it's freezing in here. You both need to get out. You will both get sick" Bronx raised his head and in that moment, Jackson wanted to break. This is his younger brother and pain is written all over his face. "come-on, I will help you both" Jackson put his hand out and grabbed Bronxs as Nicole grabbed him a towel. Bronx looked at jaylah "I need to get her out" "I will help her Bronx" Bronx put his head down as Nicole passed him a towel. Wrapping it around himself, he couldn't peel his eyes off of jaylah as she laid on her side in the shower. Exiting the room, Bronx knew there were men in the hallway but he can't look at them right now.
Seeing Bronx exit fully dressed with a towel wrapped around him, Rey and emit sat in the hallway just watching him leave. "What do we do?" "I don't know. I..I have no idea".
"Men" Rey and emit looked at Jackson "jaylah probably won't exit the room" "what can we do?" "I.." Jackson fought back his tears "be there for them" both men nodded.
"Come on sweetheart. Let's get you changed and dry then into bed" jaylah stayed silent as she got up out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around her, jaylah then removed her clothes and dried herself as much as she could. Changing into her new clothes, she looked at that pad that sat flat on her bed 'i can't wear a tampon right now' putting the pad on, jaylah lifted her pants up. "hop into bed" jaylah showed a slight nod and got in, laying on her side.
Nicole walked out and closed the door, as tears continued to fall. Walking out to the dining room, Nicole looked at Rey, emit, Tyson, Christophe and Zaire all sitting their with a bourbon in their hands not saying a word. Looking at vex, Nicole wanted to rip his throat out. Walking over to Zaire, Nicole sat beside him "is jaylah in bed?" Nicole nodded "yeah..". "you guys need to be here for her" "always" "Zaires right. She needs anything and we'll be there" "she may stick to the room" "then we go at her pace. I don't even know what kalem would do in this moment" the men shook Their heads "nothing. There's nothing he can do but be there for her. Bronx might need it to. He's a complete mess right now" vex put his head down hearing them talk. 'i shouldn't have said anything. I should've waited until she was ready but I didn't and now look'.
"Bronx" Bronx looked at Jackson "we lost our baby" Bronx shook his head as his eyes continued to water "it's all mine and lucians fault" "don't put it on your shoulders Bronx..." "It wouldn't have happened if I didn't lose my cool, if I had of listened to what she was actually saying. But I didn't and I crossed the line" Jackson took a deep breath "and she fought against you too but it's not a blame game Bronx" Bronx showed a light nod as he kept his head down "I don't know what to do Jackson. I.." Bronx shook his head "I'm fucking lost" "heal. It's not easy I get that but do it right" "I don't even know what right is" "your heart Bronx. not your strength, not your weapons, not your orders, just be you" Bronx only nodded not sure what to say. "Will you be staying in here?" "I need a drink" "well let's go have one" 'how do I tell Lucian?' exiting my room, I walked straight to the kitchen. Pouring myself a drink, I then sat down.