72

"yes all of them" "yes ma'am" jaylah put in her order of two sets of photos. Not the big ones though "Ma'am how long will these take?" "About thirty minutes" "okay thank you. I will be back" "yes ma'am" exiting the printing shop, jaylah looked in her phone for the closest piercing place. Finding one five hundred meters away, she started her walk. Hearing her phone ring, jaylah looked at the name 'vex' "good morning" "good morning? Where the hell are you? What are you doing? You better be being careful with your back? How come you left alone?" Jaylah internally grinned it's what kalem did. "In the city getting photos printed out. I'm now walking to a piercing place to see if they can fit me in and I'm being careful" "you didn't answer my last question" "everyone was asleep" "well wake us up. Geez it's hard having a sister" jaylah chuckled "the photos should take about thirty minutes then I will be coming back" "you better stay safe" "yeah boss" "good. Buy me a chocolate milk" jaylah laughed "sure. Bye" "bye".
Entering the piercing place, a woman stood at the counter on the phone. Showing jaylah the index finger telling her silently to wait, jaylah nodded.
"Sorry. What can I do for you?" "Have you got any appointments available this morning" "we always have a spare piercer for walk ins. What are you after?" "A side labret and a nose piercing" the woman grinned "same side will look amazing. Come through" jaylah followed the woman out back "Kyle" "yep".
Seeing the man come out, jaylah could already tell he likes men. "Well aren't you gorgeous. Please take a seat" jaylah grinned as she took a seat in the chair. "Tell me, what am I doing for you?" "A side labret and my nose" Kyle showed a massive smile "oh they will really suit you. I'm thinking a plain silver ball for the labret and maybe a green stud for your nose. What do you think?" "That sounds perfect" "well let's get your new style on" jaylah let out a small laugh "sounds good to me".
"You from around here gorgeous?" "Just out side of town. What about you?" "Oh I do love this city environment. So much culture and fine men" jaylah grinned. "let's start with this very pretty straight nose of yours. You can handle a sting right?" "I sure can" "brilliant".
Getting her nose and side labret piercings, jaylah and Kyle spoke, getting to know each other. "You are all done. Yeah I was right, that's hot hot hot. Woman if I was straight, I'd live to take you out" jaylah grinned "thanks heaps Kyle" "come on, tell me what you think" Kyle handed jaylah the mirror. Looking at the piercings, jaylah grinned "I love them" "hot hot hot. Amber come look at this masterpiece" seeing the woman from the counter come out, she showed a massive smile "omph that's hot" jaylah chuckled "thank you so much" "you are welcome. Now out of my chair hunny" "I'm out". Kyle grinned.
"What do I owe you?" "One hundred even" "perfect" paying by card, amber handed jaylah the receipt. "Oh this is for you too. On the house" "oh, well thank you" jaylah pocketed the spray then walked out and back to the printing shop.
"Just on time ma'am" jaylah grinned. "I will have a quick look at your frames" "of course" jaylah picked out six frames for the larger photos and took them to the counter. "All together that two hundred and twelve dollars" "that's fine. Paying by card thanks" "sure" paying for everything, the lady bagged them and handed them to jaylah. "Thank you".

"Where the hell is that woman?" Bronx looked at vex "I'm curious to see it" "you and me both" "and she said she will get me a chocolate milk" "fat cunt" Bronx internally grinned "mines muscle. Yours.. I wouldn't even call it fat either. Like a damn grandma" "piss off idiot".
When vex and Zaire heard the car pull up, they both grinned making Bronx curious. 'why are they so darn excited?' "do you think she did it?" "Yep. When does jaylah say she will do something and not do it" when the door opened up, Bronx looked directly at jaylah as she walked in with her hood on. Seeing a large bag in her hand, he looked at it closely. 'she went to get the photos done' jaylah closed the door then walked towards the men "so?" "Heres your chocolate milk" "thanks but stuff that right now how did you go and raise your darn head" as soon as jaylah raised her head, Bronxs eyes went wide. 'holy shit she got two piercings. They really suit her' "two fucking piercings. Oh nah we didn't agree to the second one. Take it out" "what he said but damn they both look good. No dating" jaylah let out a laugh "drink your darn milk. I need to sort these photos out and where is emit?" "Why emit hmm?" Jaylah looked at vex with wide eyes before she laughed "the other set of photos. Geez dad relax. I'm back and unharmed" "how dare you leave with out us" "I heard you were grounded" jaylah smirked "well you can tell Christophe too bad" "heard that" Christophe walked out and stopped in his tracks as he looked at jaylahs piercings. 'shit she looks hot' "grounded" the men laughed "do you know where emit is?" "Gym" jaylah showed a slight nod. "Hey hold up. How come he got a chocolate milk?" "He asked for it" "told her to get me one" 'wow, she gets more gorgeous everyday. Im a fucking idiot. I will do everything I can to get her back' "well thats crap. Go back" jaylah laughed as she walked off and down the hall. Grabbing out the spare set of photos, jaylah then entered the gym. "Emit" emit immediately stopped with the weights and looked at jaylah "wow. They look great" "thanks. These are for you" jaylah walked towards emit and handed him the envelope of photos. "Kalems phone?" "Yeah" "thanks jaylah" "it's fine. I need to go put the larger photos in frames" emit grinned "he will haunt you" "looking forward to it".
As jaylah entered the house, Bronx stood by his office. "The other chair is for you sit in, in the office?" "Yes. I will get my work done shortly" "what's in that bag?" "Photos off of kalems phone" Bronx showed a slight nod "those piercings really suit you" "thanks" jaylah turned and walked back to her room. Closing the door, she pulled the larger photos out. These six mean the world to her. Four of them being of jaylah and kalem alone and the other two including Christophe, emit, vex, Tyson, Rey and Zaire.
Unwrapping the frames, jaylahs door opened up. "Jay..oh you are putting the photos up?" "Yep. Even has your ugly head in it" vex looked at the photos. Hearing him laugh, jaylah grinned "you are going to have my fat head on your wall?" "Yep. Don't worry, that photo will be put to the opposite side I face when sleeping so you can kiss my ass" vex chuckled "wouldn't expect anything less". Vex started unwrapping the frames out of the plastic and pulled the glass out. "This one was your birthday right?" "Yep finally got a decent smile" "how'd you manage that?" "Poked his cheek" vex laughed "typical" both of them putting the photos in the frames, as soon as they were done, jaylah stood up and looked at them "you know he'd want this for you" "want what? A life with out him?" "No a life with happiness" "well I'm not in the fucking Greek islands or somewhere like that. I don't see how that's going to happen" vex took a deep breath "you and Bronx" "are you insane?. The way he.." "jaylah you know darn well he respected him. If he didn't, he wouldn't allow kalem to get so close to you" "I'm my own fucking person" "he's boss" "okay what the fuck happened to you? Did he drug you or something?" 'shit i annoyed her' "no he didn't. all I'm saying is he was happy for you and Bronx" "that's wonderful" 'fucking happy for me to be dating some asshole who spoke badly about my best friend' "look just think about it. You are pregnant with his baby" "maybe" "what do you mean maybe?" "Well I don't know if I want it" "you can't be serious" "well I don't know if I do or not" 'bronx needs to know' "he should know" "what?" "Bronx should know" "this is.." "his too" "okay, you need to leave" "jaylah just think this through" vex knows he's outstayed his welcome and stood up. "he needs to know jaylah" "you said you wouldn't say anything" "if you don't.." "out" vex took a deep breath "I will tell him" jaylah looked at vex "here I thought I had you on my side" "I want what's best for you jaylah" "and what's that exactly?" "To be happy" "I was".