55

Jaylah put the string through the cuff then put the dick on Sally's chest. "One of you want to hold it?" "it's been that long I don't remember how. Looks like Nicole's had fun" the girls all laughed as Nicole walked up holding the dick to Sally's chest. "bit of a titty fuck" "it's the only way I'm getting fucked so why the hell not" "I bought a toy for you so you can fuck yourself" "hey us women know what we like, I will be done in a minute" jaylah chuckled as she tied it up. "Okay now give me your drinking hand" Sally smirked "this is going to hit my damn face everytime I have a drink" "she's thirsty right?" Sally internally grinned "yep" "thought so" jaylah attached the cuff to Sallys wrist. "Okay show us" Sally picked up her drink and put it to her mouth, the dick hitting her face making the girls all laugh "I think we are set" "let's go party" as the girls all walked out the men all broke out in a fit of laughter "what's their problem? Did someone tickle their balls?" "They wish" "okay I have a problem" "what's that?" "I have to..nah that's not a problem" the girls all laughed as jaylah sat down. When Sally took a drink the men laughed "you two are nuts" "Well the attachments didn't come with any so I guess we are" Bronx stood back trying to keep a straight face before he laughed 'these two look..look like dickheads but it's so good to see them happy' when Calvin and vex walked in they both started laughing "what the fuck is that?" "We are the nuts to their balls" vex laughed as he walked up to jaylah and Sally "okay has being around us sent you that crazy?" "Yep" "rude" "he is. He won't get his dick out of my face" "you are telling me. Keeps turkey slapping me everytime I have a drink" hearing all the men laugh, jaylah internally grinned "cheers to us" "cheers" both of them trying to have more of their drinks Sally was fighting with the blow up dick just to put the glass to her mouth making the women all laugh "oh.." jaylah put her glass down as she broke out in a fit of laughter "fuck that's.." jaylah continued laughing "that's priceless" sally put her glass down not even being able to have a sip as she started laughing "why the fuck did I agree to this?" "Your a sucker" "the fucking thing wants me to be" hearing everyone laugh jaylah picked up her drink then put it back down again as she tried to stop laughing "fucking hell, I can't even have my damn drink" "poker faces ladies" Sally and jaylah looked at opal "they are. Can't you see" opal walked away trying to hold in her laughter. "Okay I need to face this way to have a drink" as jaylah picked up her glass and turned away putting it to her mouth, Nicole flicked the dick Into the side of her face making jaylah spit her drink out "fuck" the men cracked up laughing "Shes a spitter" jaylah laughed as she stood up. "I need.. I need to clean this up" jaylah entered the kitchen and grabbed the tea towel. Hearing everyone laugh, jaylah grinned. Grabbing the tea towel jaylah walked back out and cleaned up the floor "well that's surely a different position" "the wrong way to a sixty nine that's for sure" "the dick is drunk and no fun" "well you are out of luck then" Sally internally grinned as she looked at Bronx. Bronx making eye contact with her, he shook his head with a small grin.
"Alright" Sally pushed the dick out of her face and sculled her drink "so we are getting blind right?" "Yep" "then drink ya drink" "damn she's real thirsty" jaylah sculled her drink and rayal looked at her with worry. "jaylah don't be stupid" "I'm not. I'm here and not leaving" rayal looked at Barron and Ivan then back to jaylah. He knows there was a hint in that comment. "No work today men?" "Nuh we completed it all yesterday so we can get blind today" "well that's a good thing. Those ladies are going to get blind" "all bar one she's not allowed" "yeah yeah boss, I know" Jackson grinned "just reminding. You know that pregnancy brain and all" "it's selective" Nicole winked at Jackson and walked away making him shake his head. "Are none of you men drinking?" "Hell yes I will be" "of course you will" "hey it's my besties birthday.." "now the excuses come out" "where's your smokes Christophe?" Christophe grinned "four days" "bullshit" "Nuh" "oh you wait. JLEE" the men all looked at kalem like he was insane "jlee?" "Yeah you heard" "kalem" kalem chuckled as he looked at jaylah with the blow up still attached "you'd be so proud of your other brother" jaylah looked at Christophe "why would I be proud?" "He hasn't had a smoke in four days" jaylah grinned as she walked around the table "hey nah I don't want a hug from blowy" "too bad buster" jaylah put her arms over his shoulders "yeah you do smell better" the men chuckled "had to get you off of my case" "I'm sure I can find something else" "oh no you don't" jaylah grinned "proud of ya" "thanks jlee" jaylah grinned "I suppose you can call me that too" "only family right?" "Yep" jaylah stood straight and razzed up Christophes hair "you go alright for a non smoker. I hate you" kalem laughed as Christophe smirked "that's how I get the I hate you?" "Yep yep. Now drink and have fun" "on it but it's going to taste like shit without a smoke" "drink enough not to taste it. Problem solved" "I like her thinking".
"How many shots did you put in that?" "One" "yeah we'll see" "okay two in both" "I will take it. Thanks" Sally grinned "cheers dick ear" "same goes ya filthy hoe" Christophe laughed as he entered the kitchen. "whose taking photos?" "Oh let's do it" jaylah grabbed out her phone and opened it to camera. "ready dick tits?" "Cheers" both of them smiling jaylah took the photo. "Oi nah I want in" "come on then hurry up" "give me that phone. You are way too short" "piss off" Sally laughed. Getting a photo with the three of them, Christophe handed the phone back "was that three dicks in the picture" "birthday bashes for you" "I'm out. bye now" Christophe laughed as the girls walked out.
Sally internally grinned as an idea popped in her head "excuse me boss man. I believe you should get a photo with us" "what?" "Well you are our boss right?" "Yeah" "and you love us right?" Bronx smirked "and it's our birthday" the men all laughed "right?" "Yep" "he said yep. That's good enough for me" "hey hold up.." "nah you aren't getting out of it" bronx smirked "fine" "let's sandwich her between two men" "say what?" "Come on" Sally had a cheeky grin on her face "you need to ask him on that" "jump up" "don't you hurt yourself jlee" "yeah I won't" jaylah jumped up on Bronxs back and Sally stood in front "say cheese" "bourbon" Sally chuckled and took the picture then turned around as jaylah jumped down "lucky you. Sandwiched between two men" "you had two dicks surrounding you" "calling me a dick?" "Don't you have one boss?" Bronx chuckled at Sally "go away" "rude" "give me that" Sally laughed "who knows what photos you will take" "excuse me sibling hate?" Jaylah grinned "already got one with the other brother so why not" "argh that would be right" "no photo..." "Bullshit. Get over here" jaylah smirked "fine. Only because I hate you" "hate you too".
Jaylah moved in behind kalem and poked his face making him grin. When she took the photo, he shook his head "that's cheating" "nah broke that straight face you had going on though. Thanks" kalem laughed "no fair" "it so was" as jaylah walked back to the table and took a seat rayal spoke "how has your back been jaylah?" "Perfect lately" "no pain at all?" "No" "so you think you can do your training again?" "Vex said he will help me" "what about Barron? You had originally asked him" "yes I did. Vex has already stated he won't be hitting me. He is going to show me how to avoid a hit or grab" "and what happens if you can't handle it? With Barron doing it, it can toughen you up" "that comes later.  Not sure how my body will go being hit yet. My cheek and back still need to heal a hundred percent before do anything like that. Fitness and protection will come first" 'she doesn't trust Barron to do it because of what happened with her rib and the bullets'.