107

"oi, get your ass up man. I don't give a shit if mister mob boss is beside you" "you are an annoying fucker. What do you want?" "I'm bored and Jasmina is up" jaylah got out of bed not even caring that marshall laid beside her "chuck some fucking pants on. Here" "thanks" exiting the room, jaylah looked at Zaire "it's fucking six a.m" "yeah I was bored" "is Jasmina actually up?" "No" "argh, you annoying sack of shit" "coffee is made. We hitting the gym or what?" "Yeah after my coffee" "expected".
"Why the hell are you up at six a.m?" "Couldn't sleep" "something wrong?" "Worry" "about?" "Lucian and Bronx. Now even Jackson" "we need to get our hands on some weapons" "yeah but you need to stay the fuck out of sight" "Nuh. I'm not fucking doing that. Last time I did that, kalem got killed. I won't be risking.." "you aren't risking anything" "you won't be either then" marshall stood at the door way of jaylahs room listening in. "Jaylah you know darn well they are coming to get you three girls. Lucian and Bronx will want us three men dead. He thinks you are his and Lucian will do anything to control you like rayal" "I'm not fucking allowing them to hurt any of you men and I will die before that fucking happens. I refuse to go back to that fucking country, to be with any of those abusive fucking cunts. And they aren't taking you three men down. I won't have it" "jaylah.." "no. It's not fucking happening. Over my fucking dead body is any of that happening. I also need to protect Nicole and Jasmina. They fled for a reason, just like you and I" Zaire took a deep breath "I know there's no changing your mind but if they come here, you are wearing a full body fucking Chasity belt" "looks like we both are. Unlucky for Garrett" Zaire smirked "so we holding each other keys?" "yeah but if I cant piss you have a problem" Zaire chuckled "fuck I love you" "love me?" "There's no cameras or recordings, you can't prove I said that" "love you too now let's go to the gym since you woke my ass up" "I bet marshall likes it" jaylah smirked "yeah well you would too but one, your my brother and two, you are gay as aids" Zaire laughed as he tapped jaylahs head "how dare you hit your sister. If I had feelings they still wouldn't be hurt" "you do have feelings but they are guarded by cement" "you forgot the electric fence" "that too, now move it. You are lucky I let you sleep until six a.m" "I was catching up on beauty sleep" "you don't need it. Ask any man, you are stunning" "aww, you think I'm stunning.." "I didn't say that.." "what? you aren't a man. Oh you telling me you are the woman in your relationship?" "Get the fuck out the door" as jaylah opened the door she chuckled "what has you laughing?" "good morning marshall, you didn't hear anything. Bye" Zaire laughed as they walked out. Marshall stood at the bedroom door wanting to laugh. 'that fucking woman doesn't miss a thing. Those two have a really good relationship and very open with each other too. I doubt Zaire would've admitted it to anyone else. At least I know where their minds are at. They are both willing to protect although I don't want her anywhere near gun fire. None of them want to leave either. Looks like I need to get them both a weapon. Argh, if Bronx thinks he's getting jaylah back he has another thing coming. Im having my queen to myself and I guess zaire' marshall wanted to laugh at his own thoughts. Exiting the house, marshall walked to his and had a quick shower before approaching the bar.
"Marshall" "we need two more guns and endless bullets" "problem?" "For jaylah and Zaire" "they have chosen to work?" "No. I overheard a conversation about an hour ago. They know what's coming. Those two plan to kill" Bennett took a deep breath "you think they will get in?" "Can't take chances" "but what about jaylah?" "I can't stop her. If she is planning to protect, she needs a weapon. Plus it can stop men from getting to her. All Bronx and Lucian want, is those three girls and also those men dead. I doubt they will stop until they have nothing left" "this is risky" "yeah I am aware but we live this life" "alright. Know what they prefer?" "No idea".

"Nah I'm fucking starving" "you are always starving" "I work hard" "doing what?" "Nothing. It's hard work" Zaire chuckled as he walked out of the gym with jaylah "So first to bar is paying?" "What?" "Yeah bye" jaylah took off running. "JAYLAH LEE" jaylah laughed as Zaire chased her to the bar. "Good morning hot stuff. This one is paying.." Zaire picked jaylah up and took her to the bottom steps before running back up "I was here first" Clarissa laughed as she looked at both Zaire and jaylah "you two are supposed to be grown ups" "oh.. shit... Hang on" jaylah jumped down the stairs then walked up the stairs making Zaire laugh "good morning ma'am. A table for two please" Zaire and Clarissa cracked up laughing "sure ma'am. Here is your menu. Please find a table, I will be out to collect your order.. jokes. Order up here, I'm too lazy to come get your order" jaylah and Zaire chuckled "thanks stunner" from the other side Bennett and marshall both chuckled "they seem in good spirits" "it's a cover. If I have picked anything up, those two like to hide shit" "so they could be hiding the truth?" "Not that. I meant their thoughts. They open up to each other and that's it" "so she hasn't opened up to you?" "Yes but not like that. I haven't gained her full trust" marshall chuckled "he didn't even give her a chance to put shoes on" "what?" "He woke her up at six because he was bored. They spoke and rushed to the gym" Bennett internally grinned. "Let's go see what weapons they want" "alright".

"Nuh seems like she is having a full night" "she is going to wake up stressed" "shit I didn't think about that. One sec" "will you fucking take it easy?" "Shoosh" "he's right" jaylah looked at Bennett "whose right?" "Zaire" "I'm always right, she just doesn't listen" "ears are painted on" jaylah run out of the bar and jumped down the stairs before she ran to the house.
"Nicole.." "something is wrong. Jasmina hasn't woke up all.." "whoa whoa whoa. She woke up, I fed her and changed her nappy" relief washed over Nicole's face "shit. Thank you I.." "you were exhausted. I don't blame you. I came back to tell you" "thanks jaylah" "here to help. Do you need anything?" "No thanks. I'm going to feed Jasmina" "alright, I'm rushing back. I have food coming" Nicole chuckled "go on then" "you don't need to tell me twice" jaylah walked out then slowly to the bar. "You fucking hurt yourself" jaylah stopped in her tracks as Zaire was right in front of her "no.." "don't lie to me" jaylah took a deep breath "I'm.." "if you say fine, I'm turning your fucking ass around and making you go back to the house" "okay a little" Zaire shook his head. "Those two have gone to get us a weapon each" "okay but my food is up there" "then walk fucking slowly" "JAYLAH" jaylah immediately pushed Zaire to the ground 'fuck. How did she do that?' "THAT WONT FUCKING SAVE HIM" "TOUCH HIM AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DEAD MAN" vex looked at jaylah with a smirk "YOU CHOSE THE WRONG SIDE" "JAYLAH" seeing a weapon fly her way, she grabbed it and aimed it at vex "jaylah, you belong with us" "you can go to fucking hell. You betrayed me, that whole fucking place is fucked up" without hesitation, jaylah shot him in the middle of his forehead "fucking mongrel. Zaire?" "How the fuck did you push me?" jaylah chuckled "I'm tough" Zaire stood up and looked around. "Ahh jaylah.." "we are surrounded aren't we?" "Yep" "you notice nothing. Start walking and take this. Pretend you are putting it in your fucking pants" marshall and Bennett looked around at men coming from all directions. "Boss two boats are on the north shore" "get everyone back to the Fucking bar. We are surrounded" "on it".
Jaylah kept her head at a medium as her and Zaire walked towards the house. "oi bosses orders, take these" out of view, jaylah nodded at one of Marshalls men as they grabbed two guns each "shit is going down" "I need to get Jasmina and Nicole safe" "both of us" staying out of view both ran to the house and inside. "Nicole" "here" "so are their men. Hide".