109

"nothing?" "No not a sound" "shit" Bronx sat back "we won't give up" "boss a parcel" "scanned it?" "There's no weapons in it" "alright thanks" Lucian and Bronx looked at the box "order something?" "Im always ordering something. Could be for the kitchen. Shit was broken" Lucian showed a slight nod. Opening the box, both men put their hands over their mouths as Bronx closed the box back up "Clyde?" Bronx held down his vomit "yep" 'they killed Clyde and sent him back as a warning' "how many of your men?" "Forty two" "I sent twenty nine. Haven't had any contact in two days" "I thought you said sending gage would help" "I guess not".

"Jaylah?" Zaire entered jaylahs room to see she her bed empty. 'fucking hell where is she it's six a.m' Zaire walked to emits room 'not in there either. Maybe the gym' exiting the house, Zaire walked into the gym to see jaylah running full pelt on the treadmill. 'she shouldn't be fucking running. She was shot in the leg two days ago' "jaylah" 'argh she has her music in'. Zaire moved to stand in front of jaylah "OI" jaylah slowed the treadmill, then removed an ear pod "Zaire" "what the hell are you doing running on the fucking treadmill?" "Keeping fit" "yeah and your leg?" "Still attached" "get off the treadmill dickhead. Because of you, I haven't even had a coffee yet" "me?" "Yeah I came to wake your ass up" "I haven't slept" "what?" "Nuh" "move it or I'm throwing you over my shoulder" "argh, fucking hell" jaylah stepped off of the treadmill. "Bar for food and drinks" "alcohol?" "No.. you have been fucking drinking all night haven't you?" "Yes" 'fucking hell' "bar for water, coffee and food. You need it" "I don't want to sober up" "you are. I will put you in bath of ice if I have to" jaylah stayed silent.
Arriving at the bar, Matty smirked "got found huh?" "She needs water, a cappuccino with two sugars and a bacon deluxe. I will have a latte, two sugars and the same breakfast" Matty internally grinned. "Alright but she has already taken a seat" "argh. How long was she here?" "From one until four" "fucking hell" Matty wanted to laugh as Zaire walked off and up to the table.
"You are ruining my plans" "it's breakfast time" "so what?" "Eat" "can't. the food isn't here yet". Seeing marshall and Bennett walk their way, Zaire sat back.
"Good morning jaylah and Zaire" "morning" "it is isn't it" marshall looked at Zaire then back to jaylah as Bennett and marshall sat with them. "It's peaceful" "it definitely is" 'this woman. I could kick her fucking ass. She is going to run herself into the ground' "good sleep?" "I haven't slept" "here jaylah. The water and coffees that Zaire requested" "any vodka in that?" "Not this time". "You haven't slept?" "Nah I spent my night talking to Matty as he fed me drinks" "I think I need to shut the bar from midnight" "boring" Bennett held in his laughter "how's the leg?" "It's fine" "thanks for killing the bastard who had his gun to my head" "it's fine" "we organized what you wanted Zaire. Give it until tomorrow" "I appreciate it". Jaylah dropped the glass of water back then had a sip of her cappuccino. 'i need sugar' getting up from the table, jaylah walked to the bar "something wrong?" "I need sugar. Have you got a sachet?" "Yep. For the chocolate?" "Yep" Matty chuckled "it's been the most entertaining night" "yeah thanks for the company" "had no choice" "rude" Matty smirked "have fun" "argh".
Sitting back at the table, jaylah poured some of the sachet on her chocolate "that won't help you sleep" "it's day time. Why would I sleep?" Bennett chuckled "she is blind" "no shes not. You'd know if she was blind. She just in a state she shouldn't be in" "nah I was capable of running since.. ehh whenever I got to the gym" "you left here at four" "well it was two hours in the gym then" Bennett cracked up laughing. "Don't encourage her" "I'm not but how the fuck can you stay straight faced?. Look at me" jaylah looked at Bennett "I'm not checking you out. Doesn't matter how much I look at you" marshall and Zaire held in their laughter "you ran in the gym for two hours?" "Must've" "MATTY. ANOTHER GLASS OF WATER" Matty chuckled 'she hasn't even broke a sweat and they are worried. Personally I found her entertaining' matty grabbed a glass then took it to the table. "Pity. No more bar dances" "WHAT?" jaylah laughed "I don't dance. Don't try get me in trouble" "tried" Zaire smirked "can't take you anywhere" "I take myself but I didn't dance. I don't dance" "wait until Tyson and Nicole find out" "she will be spewing she didn't join me" "fine. Tyson will kick your ass" "he has to catch me first. He doesn't even go to gym anymore. Fatty" Bennett chuckled "today is going to be fun" marshall Internally grinned. "she's going to crash and burn" jaylah looked at marshall "nope" "wait til you eat" "I have to. They haven't brought my food out yet" Bennett laughed "how have you dealt with this for so long?" "He's usually like me but he's sour he didn't join" just as Zaire was going to protest, Matty brought out their food "thanks Matty" "welcome". "First name basis?" "Actually it's Matthew but he prefers Matty" Bennett chuckled "I can't stay straight faced with her" "ay what part of the island is Tyson on?" "West" jaylah Internally grinned.
Eating her meal in silence, marshall, Bennett and Zaire kept talking. 'oh I plan to take my dishes to the bar, sneak a beer and run to the west to see Tyson. I know Zaire is going to be on my ass. These other two are going to side with him too. Tyson might but he has to work and can't catch me' finishing her meal, jaylah stood up. "Where are you going?" "Taking these up" marshall spoke "you don't need to.." "nice thing to do and all" jaylah left the table and walked to the other side "jaylah, I could've come got them" "nah it's fine. So if you are working does that mean Clarissa has time off?" "Three days. Miss her already?" "I plan to drink with her. Quick, sneak me a beer" Matty laughed "alright" grabbing her a beer, jaylah quickly hid it. "Jaylah what are you doing?" "Talking" Matty chuckled "Matty don't serve her. She is not to have any more" jaylah chewed on the inside of her mouth as she rolled her eyes "fine I won't fucking drink here anymore" 'oh shit this isn't good' "sorry I need to listen to the boss" "oh, what a shame" Matty laughed as jaylah took off with a beer in her hand. "JAYLAH". Jogging to the west, jaylah looked around as she stopped and had a sip of her beer. Finding Tyson, jaylah slowly walked his way. "Ohhhh Tyson" Tyson turned to see jaylah "good morning... Is that a fucking beer?" "Yep. Want some?" Tyson held in his laughter as Zaire came running "I'd drink that if I were you" jaylah sculled three quarters of it before Zaire grabbed the bottle "hey, that was mine" "no more" "argh, fucking hell" "don't fucking hell me" jaylah shook her head "well you drink it then but it's got my backwash. So Tyson. How's your morning?" "you haven't slept have you?" "No. I don't want to sleep. Sleeping is shit" "not sleeping well huh?" "Nuh so I'm fucking drinking til I pass out" Zaire took a deep breath as Tyson spoke "you can't drink just to sleep" "well I can't now. Him, boss man and the annoying side kick are stopping me from drinking at the bar from now on" "you need sleep" "if I could sleep I would" "they are only worried about you" "yeah we fucking are. You need to go home" "I don't want to go home" "she can stay with me. I will keep an eye on her" "nice view" "Tyson she needs sleep and to stop drinking" "well she can't fucking sleep. How do you expect her to do that?" "Try atleast" "Nuh, I'm not doing that" "JAYLAH, GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE" "argh fine I will go back to the fucking house. Bye Tyson" "see you later".
"Jaylah you need to try get some sleep. This isn't healthy" jaylah rolled her eyes 'oh this is going to be a fucking blast' "Zaire and jaylah, everything alright?" "Yeah Garrett, just out for a walk" jaylah walked ahead only having one thing in mind. Her room.  jaylah walked straight back to the house and into her room, closing and locking the door. 'well this is fucking boring. I can't fucking sleep. There's nothing to fucking do in here and he has made me come back to the house. Argh, this is fucking ridiculous'.

"Morning" "morning did you and Jasmina sleep well?" "Yeah. You?" "I did. Jaylah come back?" "Yeah. is she alright or what?" "Hasn't slept and been drinking all night" "shit" "yep".