118

"all done" "thanks" "yeah thanks".
"Any of your men dead?" "No" Nicole showed a slight nod "well let's see if you two can drink left handed" "I want to know about Talia and Melissa" "oh fuck my life" Nicole laughed "she doesn't forget a thing" "so?" "They were Lucian's women" "ah-huh. Were you buddy buddies with them hmm?" "no fucking way" marshall held in his laughter as they all walked out "all dead?" "Seems that way. Bosses don't move unless they need too" Zaire grinned "no more bullshit and those girls can live their lives" "yep" "we better go help clean up" "yeah we should" "I will give Yas a hand".

Jaylah, Tyson and Nicole stood around Bronx and Lucian "well that's the end of that huh" "that's my guess. Why the hell would they come here if they had men left" marshall, Zaire and Bennett walked out to see all three standing around Lucian and Bronx. "Shit. We best move them".

"You have a good point. Means we are free?" Tyson grinned as he put his good arm over jaylahs shoulders "all four of us" Nicole showed a cheeky grin "do you think they brought poker money?" Jaylah and Tyson cracked up laughing "looks like they lost the fucking game" "empty pockets then. Let's go" "sounds good" as those three walked away, marshall, Zaire and Bennett all looked at each other "not what I thought" "Not even close" 'argh I don't like she was shot but I don't even know if anything will happen now. I just hope she is okay'.
"Alright you two injured kids. I guess I'm making drinks" "nah we can do it. Get Jasmina settled" "alright but then we are drinking" "best we make her one too" "yeah you should" "this will be fun" Tyson and jaylah chuckled. Grabbing out three glasses, jaylah picked up the bottle "nope not the right" Tyson laughed "too heavy huh?" "Yep" "weak" "try it" Tyson smirked. Picking up the bottle he put it back down making jaylah laugh "let's try this left handed" jaylah held the bottle while Tyson undid the top. Pouring the bourbon in the glasses, jaylah grinned "I succeeded what about you?" Tyson held the coke bottle while jaylah undid the lid. When Tyson poured the coke in, jaylah cracked up laughing "get it in the glass Tyson" "lick it off the fucking bench. This is stupid" Nicole laughed as she walked into the kitchen. "Having fun you two?" "Tons. Want to lick the coke off the bench?" "usually people sniff it" "not this one". "they are made" "well done my two children" "you started young" "before I was born" "oh piss off, you are older than me" "that's fucking rude. I'm poisoning your food" jaylah held in her laughter.

"Boss everything is cleaned up. Not a sign of a body left" "good news. Anything broken?" "Not by the looks of it. We are all clear" "good. The tourists will need to be notified" "I will go do that now" "alright. Any more Injuries?" "No" "glad to hear it. Hopefully there will be no more attacks" "what if they send more men?" "The bosses were present. Which means they are out of men" Joseph grinned "good news" joseph walked off "I best go let the tourists know" "okay". Marshall ran his hands through his hair "you alright?" "No. Fuck Zaire, we both stuffed up when all I want is her" Zaire put his head down ashamed of what he has done, then looked at marshall "then you need to accept her for who she is and what she does. I fucked up too. I know what she is like. She was just doing it to offload steam but I over reacted. Now I need to try build that relationship back" "I do accept everything but I was concerned" "you and me both but we both acted wrongly and made the situation ten times worse" marshall showed a slight nod. "Do you think they are drinking?" "Yeah they will be" "let's go join them. I will grab a bottle from the bar" marshall quickly walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle before walking with Zaire to his house.
Entering the house, Tyson, Nicole and jaylah were in hysterics. "Jaylah, Nicole and Tyson" "hi" "we are coming to drink with you three" "alright join the party" Zaire walked to the kitchen to grab glasses and coke while marshall moved to sit beside jaylah. "How's the shoulder?" "Fine" Tyson nudged jaylah "what are you nudging me for?" "To liven your ugly ass up" Nicole smirked "her ass is fine as hell" "yeah hear what she said" "I'm not checking it out" "he's gay too" Tyson looked at Nicole wide eyed "not gay. That's my sister" "yeah well she has a great ass. Checked hers out?" "No" jaylah and Nicole laughed "we need to find him a woman. A good one" "auburn is out. She is gay too" "argh" Tyson smirked "plan to share me?" "No" "hes staying single" Tyson chuckled "that changed ya thoughts" "we at least have to get him some toys" "I'm not discussing this shit with you two" "oh come on. I'm your mom for the next week" jaylah laughed. Feeling a hand on her leg, jaylah took a deep breath. 'what is he doing?. He puts me down and doesn't like the way I live my life. I just want to live my life the way I like, not by others rules'. "So we just chilling here drinking?" "Yeah. I don't want to do much. I have to work tomorrow" "still working?" "You shouldn't. Not with a shot to the shoulder" "well you are boss" "then have the week off" in the corner of Tysons eyes, he could see Marshalls hand on jaylahs leg. 'oh she is tense as fuck' "we sculling?" "So we can struggle to make another drink?" Nicole laughed "hey your team work goes well" "let's do it. Cheers" Nicole laughed as tyson and jaylah spilt their drinks. "Fuck this left handed drinking" both sculling their drinks, Tyson put his glass down "ready?" "No but let's do it" Tyson held the bottle of bourbon while jaylah undid it then tipped the bourbon in. "He got it in" "the bitch is pregnant" everyone laughed "your turn" jaylah held the coke bottle and Tyson undid it. When she poured it in, they both high fived each other making everyone chuckle "where the fuck is out medal for that mom?" "In the mail" "good good".

"Eek toilet break" "I'm spiking your drink" "I need snacks too. Want some?" "Yeah we do" jaylah rushed to the toilet and did her business before walking to the kitchen. 'hmm snacks. What can I make?' grabbing out some kabana, cheeses and dip, jaylah put them on the bench. 'shit have we got biscuits?' opening the pantry, jaylah walked in and had a look. feeling hands on her waist, jaylah turned to see marshall as the pantry door closed behind him "marshall" marshall looked into jaylahs blue eyes. "I'm sorry. I know it's your life and I controlled your choices without even thinking. I was concerned about your well-being but you already had it under control. I know you are pissed off at our decisions.." "yeah I am" "and you have every right to be. Instead of asking, I assumed and that's one thing I shouldn't do. I don't want to lose what we had. I know you don't trust me and I completely understand that but atleast let me try make it up to you. To gain that back" jaylah turned her eyes and marshall put his hand under her chin, gently making jaylah face him "I need to make some snacks" "I know it's a defense and I get it, but don't leave me in the dark jaylah" "you.. you know what, i don't even know. I don't like people controlling me. Telling me what I should do.." "I won't. I made that mistake and it cost me a lot. Stuff the men and the island, I want to work on things with you" jaylah looked into Marshalls eyes not sure how to answer marshall as he pulled her close. "Ever since I seen you sit at the table, you have intrigued me. You have this aura around you that pulls others in including me. I want you jaylah, for you and I don't want to change who you are. I just want you by my side" marshall slowly moved in and connected his lips with jaylahs. Giving him what he wants, jaylah parted giving him access. 'she is letting me kiss her. This is a good sign. I have missed her lips on her mine, her taste' pulling away jaylah grabbed the biscuits. "A platter?" "Yeah there's a few to feed" "then I will help. Are you going to be alright using your right arm?" "No but I will manage" "I will help" "if you want to".