36

'argh my head is spinning'. Jaylah put a foot flat on the floor as she stared at the roof. Hearing a slight knock on the bathroom door, jaylah spoke "you can enter" as Bronx opened the bathroom door, he chuckled "bit pissed jaylah?" "No. I haven't consumed any alcohol" Bronx had a cheeky smirk on his face as he looked at jaylah laying with one foot on the floor "you need some orange juice" "sure since you offered" Bronx chuckled "I will go get you some" "thanks Bronx" 'im surprised she is still standing after the amount they consumed today. Kalem ended up winning but it didn't disappoint them in anyway. They were too busy laughing and messing around. It's good to see her and kalem happy though, especially after they were both shot' Bronx grabbed an orange juice then walked back in his room and locked the door. Entering jaylahs room, he looked to see her door was locked as well 'good' "here piss head" "argh, I will regret this tomorrow" "it is tomorrow" "point proven" Bronx laughed as jaylah sat up and grabbed the glass from his hands "thanks" "welcome. It might help you a little" jaylah had some of the orange juice then sat so her feet were hanging over the edge and her feet touched the floor making Bronx chuckle "you can't even sit straight" "yeah I am. It's your vision that's blurry" "blurry?" "Double maybe. The floor is moving too" Bronx smirked "where to?" "Ask it" Bronx laughed "I'm not speaking to the floor" "pity. it could tell you a lot of stories about this house" "the house or the room?" "Not this room, well that I know of" "it's never been used. I was planning to move the bathroom this way and extend the room to have a double walk in closet" "how many shirts and pants can you own?" Bronx smirked "one for each day of the year" "nah I stole some" Bronx grinned "do I get them back?" "Nuh. I need em. Doesn't sound like you do" "I think I should be able to test this room out too" jaylah had some more of her glass then looked at Bronx "want to swap?" "No. I want to share" jaylah looked at the bed then at Bronx "I don't think there's enough room. It's only a small king size bed" Bronx grinned "I'm sure we can make it work. We have before" "hmm you do have a point" jaylah drank the rest of her orange juice then sat it on the bed side table "damn table moved" Bronx chuckled "you going to be alright to lay down?" "Nah I'm sleeping standing up"  Bronx moved to lay down on his back. When jaylah looked at him, he grinned "come here" jaylah looked at the floor then at Bronx "this is really my best friend right now" Bronx grinned as he grabbed her hand and jaylah moved. "Sleep elevated" Bronx gently pulled her so her head rested on his chest, her head just under his chin.

Hearing a bang on the door, Bronx opened his eyes. 'shit' shaking jaylah a little, she opened her eyes "JAYLAH WAKE UP. MOVE IT PISS HEAD" Bronx moved off of the bed and walked to his room. "I LOVE YOU KALEM" kalem chuckled "hurry up and open the damn door" "argh" jaylah moved out of bed and opened the door. Kalem laughed "you look like shit" "can't I just die today?" "It's nine a.m" "you woke me at nine a.m?" "Yep for bacon and eggs" "you win let's go" jaylah grabbed a hood and put it on, keeping the hood up making kalem laugh "want glasses too?" "Nuh a coffee" "I will make ya one" jaylah walked out with kalem, stopping in the dining room, she took a seat and dropped her head to her arms.
When Bronx walked out, he chuckled "good morning" "hmm is it?" "Yep" jaylah and Bronx internally grinned. She knows why he left the room. "I guess. I'm still alive. I'm getting a coffee and bacon and eggs" "I'm putting an order in".
"Morning boss" "morning. I heard you are making breakfast" kalem smirked "have you actually seen her?" 'yes' "no she had her hood on" kalem chuckled "I've already dropped some pain killers. Even I know today is going to drag" "you both consumed a lot".
Jaylah raised her head to look around. 'where the fuck is Zaire?. Oh hell no, if I'm up so is he'. jaylah moved from the table and walked to Zaires room. Seeing him still asleep, jaylah spoke "OI FUCKER, GET UP. IF I HAVE TO BE UP, SO DO YOU" "argh jaylah piss off" "Nuh grab a fucking hood, chuck it on and get out here" "no fucking way. My head is pounding" "yep. Kalem woke my ass up and I'm ready for bed" "well get in and lock the fucking door" jaylah laughed "Nuh I will miss out on bacon and eggs" "you could've fucking said that when you woke me" jaylah chuckled as she walked off and back to the dining room. Bronx sat at the table with a coffee in hand as he watched jaylah approach "still pissed?" "Probably. I don't think I was the only one doubling up on shots" Bronx laughed "nope. All of you did it to each other" "argh of course. Serves me right for not watching my drinks".
"Oi, you come wake me up. Wheres the food?" kalem laughed from the kitchen while jaylah spoke "in the kitchen just to let you know it's only like nine a.m" "if you weren't injured, I'd hit you" "you stole my cards" "he stole our money" kalem laughed "you are both shit" "I will tell you to fuck off after you make food" "I never agreed to make you any".
"Oh what the fuck is going on out here?" "Argh just another voice" the men laughed "head a bit sore huh?" "Yeah I'm definitely getting back on it" "I don't think you need to" "don't listen to boss man" the guys laughed while jaylah kept her head on her arms. 'argh my fucking head. Why did I do this to myself?' "here jaylah" "I hate you again. Thanks" kalem chuckled "hate you too" jaylah lifted her head to see a coffee and eggs and bacon with toast. 'yum'. As jaylah ate her meal and drank her coffee, her mind was on a shower. A long hot shower should sort her out or knock her out.
When the door opened up, jaylah stayed silent. "Rayal" 'oh you have got to be kidding me' "uncle rayal" Bronx internally grinned "jaylah. Good to see you out of bed" "nope" the guys laughed "hungover?" "Still pissed I think. Those pricks upped the shots" "so did you" "I'm not admitting to that" rayal smirked as he walked closer and bent down to look at jaylahs face "hi" "argh, you need a shower" "yep" "eat then go for one. Just a quick stop to check in. You alright?" "Yep. Soldiering on" "how's the side?" "I'm still feeling it. Haven't needed an ice pack though" "thats a good start" jaylah slowly nodded "alright, I need to go but be good" jaylah put her thumb up making rayal laugh "take care" "you too".
Eating the rest of her meal, jaylah then stood up and took her dishes to the kitchen before walking to her room. 'oh crap I need a shirt' jaylah grinned as she locked her door then walked into Bronxs room. Looking through his shirts, she grabbed a plain black one. As Bronx walked into his room, he smirked seeing jaylah in his closet. Clearing his throat, jaylah grinned before quickly covering it and turned around "Oh Bronx, it's good to see you" "another one?" "You are down to three hundred and sixty one" Bronx brought his thumb up to his lip as he grinned 'yeah he looks good' "seems I need to go shopping then" "you surely don't want to be short on tshirts" "no that would definitely be a bad idea" "hmm well thanks for loaning it to me. I do need to go for a shower" "you sure it's not a white one that you want?" Jaylah internally grinned as she held eye contact with bronx "it does sound intriguing but when I'm not able to wear a bra, I don't think it would be appropriate" jaylah watched as Bronxs eyes flickered between her eyes and breasts "I should go for that shower now" 'argh this woman' "thanks again" Bronx grinned as jaylah walked into the bathroom and closed the door. 'she so did that on purpose. Mmm damn she's good. Even looking hungover, she's a hot mess. I'm so screwed' Bronx grabbed his phone then walked out and to the office.
'all I can smell is off alcohol. It's gross. I need to scrub myself and definitely my teeth. There's nothing worse than waking up smelling and tasting off alcohol'.