94

"looks like we need to find you a room or you can bunk with one of them" "I ain't sharing my bed with him" "so much hate in this place" "never love right?" "nope" "I don't mind. You can bunk with me" "nope" jaylah laughed "let's go have a look before mister protective there get his balls tangled" "yeah sounds good".
"Hi, have you got any more rooms available?" "Another single room?" "Yeah please" "actually we do. Same level as yours" jaylah chuckled "what has you laughing?" "Okay so you know the sleeping arrangements back at the house?" "Yeah" "they are in the same order here. I'm curious to know if you are next to Tyson" "that would be scary" "I found it funny" Clyde grinned before his smiled dropped. Jaylah picking up on Clyde's change, she waited until the lady handed clyde the keys. "thanks" "have a wonderful stay".
"Why did your face drop Clyde?" "What?" "There's something up" Clyde looked at the guys then back to jaylah "with all of us leaving, we may have a bounty on our heads" "you think so?" "Lucian was pretty pissed off while Bronx was more upset" "so you think Lucian will do it?" "Yeah I do. He doesn't care" jaylah showed a slight nod. "go put your stuff in the room and come back out for some fun" "yeah I will do that".
When Clyde walked off, jaylah walked back to the table and sat down. "Everything okay?" "Got him a room. He was expressing his concerns" "Lucian right?" "Yep" "who is this Lucian?" "My blood brother" Zaire smirked "you always say that" "related by blood but he is nothing fucking like me" "he has a bounty on us?" "I don't know but Clyde believes he would" "so we keep moving?" "There's no need for that" all men look at Marshall "we didn't come here to cause trouble or for protection. We just wanted out" "I have men all around this island.." "yeah but what do you want in return?" "Nothing. Lucian Mathers can't enter here" "why?" "He killed someone close to me. He knows he can't come back" "doesn't mean he won't send his men" "and they will die at the docks" Bennett internally grinned. "your brother is Lucian Mathers?" "Yep" "but you two hate each other?" "Can't stand him" the guys laughed "this one doesn't live by rules.." "liar. I live by my own" everyone laughed "what rules are they?" "To not live by others. That's all I've got" "you live by ours" "nah I just respect you guys" "aww, she hates us" "it will change to love if you keep that shit up" Bennett and marshall both looked at each other then at jaylah "what's that about?" "What?" "This love hate thing" "if she loves you, she's against you. If she hates you, you are fine" marshall chuckled "the opposite huh?" "Yeah well I'm not telling these clowns I love them. Could you imagine how big their egos would get?" emit tapped jaylahs head "hit a sore spot hmm?" "Argh" the guys and jaylah laughed.
"Alright, how many rounds have Yas played?" "One" Clyde put two hundred in and sat down. "Let's play then".
Zaire shuffled the cards and dealt them out. 'two queens. Starting with a pair. Not bad' "check" "check" "check" "check" "check" "check" "yeah check" Zaire discarded a card and put three down. 'nine nine three. Two pairs' "check" "check" "check" "check" "check" "check" Zaire discarded a card then put another down 'jack' all saying check again, Zaire put the last card down 'queen' all saying check they put their cards down "bastard" Bennett smirked "can't win them all" "very true" jaylah raised her hand as the waitress walked past "can I get you something ma'am?" "Drinks for all thanks. Scotches" "yes ma'am" marshall Internally grinned. 'shes not paying for them. I know darn well she is paying for their rooms and yet here they sit playing poker. Maybe it was her choice though. They don't seem like bad men'.
"How's the pasta addiction going?" Jaylah chuckled "addiction?" "It's definitely an addiction" "I stepped away and had a burger" "shit, I'm stunned" "all of us. I want pasta. Toast. Pasta.." everyone laughed "I have trialed their pasta but you are still on duty zaire" "our pasta not good enough?" "It's not his pasta" the guys all chuckled "she's picky" "it's pasta. it can't be that hard" "make me some and I will judge it" Zaire laughed "I knew that was coming" "could make your own" "I can now" "why couldn't you?" "Injuries" "explains it" 'what has she been through?. I have noticed a few scars on her, I just don't know what they are from. If I can get her alone, I will have to ask her'.
"Seven scotches" "thanks" "thanks" "thankyou" "thanks" "appreciate it" jaylah showed a small grin.
"Let's get back to the game" "agreed" "start shuffling" "I'm on it".
Playing cards for six hours, everyone sat back "fuck I'm starving" "order some food" "you order" "what am I, your bitch?" "He's a bitch" "fuck up idiot" marshall stood up and grabbed a menu. "marshall is there something I can get you?" "No. When everyone is ready to order, I will put it in" "yes marshall". 'desperate that one. There's only one I want and yet she isn't desperate for my attention. Maybe that's the reason why I want her. She is herself and doesnt care' marshall took a seat at the table. "There's your menu" "give me that" jaylah grinned as she passed it to emit "fuck yeah, they have ribs" jaylah looked at her drink as she started feeling strange 'shit' jaylah looked at Zaire as her head started spinning. "Zaire" Zaire immediately looked at jaylah "you good?" Jaylah pointed to her drink as she started losing control of her body "JAYLAH" Zaire immediately picked her up and rushed her away from the bar.
"Shit. someone drugged her drink. Let's go" the men all nodded as they left the table and rushed to their floor. "He will have her in his room. He doesn't know her code".

"Oh shit marshall" "I won't tolerate this bullshit"
Marshall looked at the bar and walked their way "WHO THE HELL MADE THOSE DRINKS?" "It was celena boss" celena smirked "the bitch.." marshall immediately raised his gun "YOU ARE FIRED" marshall shot her where she stood.
"Shit" marshall walked behind the bar "I apologize everyone. It seems I had an untrustworthy bartender. Drinks are on the house" marshall picked celenas body up and carried her out. "We can deal with her boss" "throw her to the fucking sharks".

Zaire put jaylah under the cold water and kept tapping her cheek "open your fucking eyes jaylah" hearing a knock at his door, Zaire shook his head "WAIT" "CODE?".
"I can enter" the men nodded. When marshall opened the door, marshall, Bennett, emit, Clyde and Tyson walked in.
"Come on woman open your fucking eyes" Tyson chuckled "she is going to kick your ass having her in a cold shower" "she needed to cool down. Fucking attitude on this woman" seeing a small grin show on jaylahs face, she spoke "dead" "that woke you up" "the cold fucking shower woke me" everyone laughed "you good?" "Heads spinning" "looks like you are staying under the cold water" jaylah moved her hands to her pocket "argh, you could've taken my cards out first" Tyson laughed "looks like he owes you a deck" "two. he stole my first deck" "you left them unattended" everyone chuckled "good to hear you awake" "you interrupted my food ordering" "shit I'm in trouble" "yeah you are" jaylah grinned. "come on get up. You have been through a lot worse then this" "walk in the park" the guys laughed "if you can take five bullets, die five times and still get back up you are good" Marshalls eyes went wide "what?" "Yeah she likes a cat" jaylah chuckled as she stood up. "Yeah I'm fucking hungry" "well go get changed" "long walk" "massive" "thanks Zaire" Zaire grinned "I just wanted to cool you down" "yeah that attitude.." "fuck up" the guys laughed. 'argh what the fuck was that?. I know who fucking did it' "that was your whore right?" "She fucking wishes" jaylah laughed at Bennett's comment "she's shark food" "ruined the fun" the guys laughed. As jaylah entered her room, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body before grabbing a change of clothes. Entering the bathroom, jaylah removed her wet clothes and dried her body before putting on her dry ones. 'mother fucker. I lost my money. Looks like I am grabbing more' jaylah walked out of the bathroom and grabbed another thousand. Putting it in her pocket, she left the room. "Ahh.." "we were waiting" "not expected. Let's go eat and drink" "sounds like a plan. You going to be good?" "I'm never good" "honest too" jaylah chuckled. 'that bitch is fucking lucky I didn't kill her myself'.