67

"Bronx" "thanks for your help Lucian. You and your men. We can't thank you enough" "it was for both of us. You don't have him on your ass and I wanted him dead" Bronx showed a slight nod "now we have a bigger issue" "bigger issue?" "Yep. Jaylah" "she will move on from it" Bronx shook his head "no she won't. I already know that" "she has a lot of backing and he won't be touching what's yours" 'lucian doesn't understand. Kalem was everything to her' "I need to go address my men" "yep. Same" both exiting the office they walked out to the main lounge. Seeing everyone present, vex, Tyson, Rey, christophe, emit and Zaire all had their heads down "men. I want to say well done for what we achieved. we took out rayal and his men" "I agree. We knew this wouldn't be an easy experience but together we did it" as Sally entered she looked straight at the men's table and walked their way wrapping her arms around Christophe. "We can all move forward and look to a brighter future" Otto looked around, looking for jaylah "we are missing two" "we don't know who but kalem is no longer with us" "and jaylah?" "She's not either" "they both died?" "No. Kalem did but inside jaylahs not here" Sally had a worried look in her eyes "where is jaylah?" "I don't know" "kalems room and she won't leave" Bronx kept his head held high "well done everyone. We now live in peace... Together" Christophe and emit want to rip Bronxs head off. 'well done?' "WELL DONE?" to Christophes surprise, vex stood with anger laced in his voice "WELL DONE?. ITS ALRIGHT FOR YOU ISNT IT. HE WAS ONLY A WORKER. TO ME AND THESE MEN HE WAS A BROTHER. TO JAYLAH.. HE WAS HER EVERYTHING" "STEP BACK VEX" vex walked forward and Lucian raised his gun. "YOU WERE TOLD TO STEP BACK" overhearing yelling. Jaylah knew it was Lucian and vex. Lifting herself off of kalems bed, jaylah walked out keeping her hood on. Getting to the door way Lucian spoke "YOU WERE TOLD TO STEP BACK" "DO NONE OF YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND" "IT WAS ONE MAN VEX. HE IS NOTHING" hearing this from Bronxs mouth, jaylah walked out and back handed him across the face "you and I, we are done" Bronx looked at jaylah with regret "HE WASNT JUST ONE FUCKING MAN. HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. HE WAS THE MAN THAT PICKED ME UP WHEN I WAS DOWN. HE WAS THE MAN THAT STOOD BY ME. HE WAS THE MAN THAT KEPT ME SANE. HE WAS THE MAN THAT HELPED ME BE WHO I AM TODAY. HE WAS THE MAN THAT WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. HE HELPED ME MORE THAN ANYONE IN THIS PLACE AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM FOR THE BROTHER HE IS. YOU... YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC" Bronx put his head down "where it fucking should be" "JAYLAH" jaylah had a malicious look on her face as she looked at Lucian and Bronx "you stay away from me. To you he was only a man because you are both fucking heartless. HE HAD A HEART OF FUCKING GOLD" jaylah walked out and back to kalems room slamming the door. Finding everything that meant the world to kalem, she packed them in a bag as well as his deodorant and two shirts. 'i will forever remember you kalem. You are my brother and forever will be' as jaylah walked out with the bag on her back, she walked to her room and grabbed everything she needs from clothes to her bathroom items.
"Jay.." jaylah looked at Tyson "thought you might" without saying a word, jaylah zipped up her bag. "You take care Tyson" "no. I'm coming" "I don't even know where I am going" "don't care" Tyson walked out and jaylah looked around. 'he was only one man. The man who was always there for me, kept me sane, kept me grounded, always full of jokes making me laugh' as jaylah walked out with both bags, she exited the back of the house and walked to kalems car. Throwing her stuff in the boot, she placed kalems next to her bag and grabbed out his keys. Seeing his bracelet, jaylah put it on. 'damn man and big wrists' taking a deep breath, jaylah raised her head. Seeing vex, Rey, emit, Tyson, Christophe and Zaire all with bags it's not something she expected. Getting in kalems car, she started it up. Looking at the fuel gauge, she internally grinned. 'its always full' taking off out of the drive way, the men followed. 'where do I go?. Uncle rayals house. It's not like he will be using it' driving all the way to rayals house, jaylah parked in front of the garage and got out. Putting in the code, the garage door opened up and jaylah got back in, driving the car in. Seeing all men drive in behind her and park their cars, everyone exited.
"Jlee whose place is this?" "Was rayals" Christophe internally grinned. "Let's get our stuff inside".

"Ahh boss" Bronx looked at Gerald "what?" Seeing seven cars leave, Bronx took a deep breath. 'kalems, Rey's, vexs, Christophes, emits, Zaires and tysons' "shit" Bronx immediately walked to jaylahs room. To see her things gone, he put his head down. 'i shouldn't have said what I did. Kalem wasn't just a man. He was close with so many and especially jaylah' sitting down on her bed, the image of them to making love for the first time invaded his mind. "Bronx" seeing Lucian look at Bronx with curiosity, Bronx shook his head "she left" "what?" "She left. She has taken kalems car and her stuff" "this was her room?" "Yep" Lucian looked around. Seeing nothing in it, he walked back out. 'It took me years to finally see her and now she's gone'.
Everyone in the main lounge, sally kept looking around. 'fuck this, I need a drink' Sally stood up and walked out to the kitchen. Making herself a drink, Bronx walked out grabbing some shot glasses. "Drink Bronx?" "Shots will do" "shots?" "We are seven down" "what?" "I need to address the men" Sally stayed silent just like Bronx until they both walked into the lounge. Seeing a lot of the men look Bronxs way, he sunk a shot and put the glass down. "men" when everyone gave their attention to Bronx, Lucian moved to stand beside him. "I need to tell you all that.. we haven't only lost kalem. Vex, Rey, Tyson, Christophe, Zaire, emit and jaylah have left" "what?" "They have all gone" "and you are going to let them live?" "Yep. We don't kill them. We do need to find them though" "and do what?" "For now our first step is to find them" bronx looked at Lucian then back to his men "Lucian's right. They won't be harmed in anyway" the men all nodded. Seeing Sally lost in thought, Bronx walked her way "Sally?" "All those who were close to kalem" "yeah I know" "you lost her didnt you?" "Yeah.. I shouldn't have said what I did" Sally showed a slight nod "she broke" Sally shook her head "after everything she has been through and this hit the limit".

"This place is massive" jaylah looked around. Seeing all the walls bare, jaylah instantly knew why rayal didn't want her here. He removed all of the photos that he had up when she used to live here.
Jaylah left the men to do what they want, while she headed to the study.
Opening the door, jaylah entered and sat down on the chair. Seeing boxes in the corner, jaylah eyed them off. Standing up again, jaylah moved to the boxes and knelt down. Opening the box, jaylah took a deep breath. 'family photos' pulling out the photos one by one.
Zaire opened the door and walked in. "Jaylah" "Zaire" Zaire moved to sit beside jaylah "family photos huh?" "Yep" Zaire picked up a photo and looked at the woman in the picture "you are definitely like her" "Christabella" Zaire grinned "that's different but beautiful and this is your dad?" "Yeah, heath" spotting a photo of those two, jaylah and a young boy, Zaire looked at it. "Yeah you can see the resemblance" "yeah except I got my dads eyes and Lucian got my mom's" "we need to add to these" "have you got some?" "You do" "I have a few from my birthday but all the rest were in my other phone" "what about kalems" jaylah put the photo down then looked at Zaire "it's possible" "you collected his things?" "Yep. Some of his clothes are still there" Zaire grinned "you know that was his favorite hoodie" "I know. I will give it love" Zaire grinned "he wouldn't expect anything less. Christophe already put his foot down and said kalems belongings are yours" "I got my shirts back" Zaire chuckled. "your shirts?" "Definitely mine".