23

"Sally" "how ya feeling jaylah?" "Argh Barron gave me my first lesson today" "that good huh?" "Yep. You?" "I'm always good. Got a question?" Jaylah grinned "yeah. You said two weeks right?" "Raise your shirt" jaylah raised her shirt showing Sally her wounds "bit bruised" "Barron" Sally chuckled "here" sally moved off of her chair and handed jaylah a bag. "almond and coconut right?" "Yes" "women items, body wash, need a chainsaw?" Jaylah laughed "basically" "you won't. See how that goes and if you are feeling alright then I'm taking you to my sister" "okay. See you in six hours when I finished scrubbing the filth off of my body" Sally grinned "have fun with that" "thanks".
As jaylah walked out of Sally's room, she walked down the two hallways and walked to Bronxs room. Closing the door, she entered the bathroom and locked the door. 'finally a decent shower' jaylah turned the shower on then grabbed everything she needs before getting undressed and got in. 'im going to smell like almonds and coconut. Even the shampoo and conditioner is coconut' jaylah washed her hair then scrubbed her body clean. Not one stinging feeling or slight discomfort. Jaylah rinsed her body clean then turned the water off and wrapped her body in a towel. As she brushed her teeth, she looked at herself in the mirror. 'i need to get that scar Lazer treatment done. I need a place that won't judge me but that might be hard. Still so skinny, markings everywhere, bruising' jaylah rinsed her mouth out then packed all of her things up into the bag. This isn't her bathroom and she won't leave her stuff in here. As she walked out, she was stunned. 'okay Bronx is in here and I have no clothes on' "bronx" Bronx looked at jaylah as she only had a towel wrapped around her "how did it go?. Sally told me you will be using soaps" all Bronx can smell is coconut. So sweet just like her. "Great. No discomfort" Bronx grinned "sally said if you are fine, she is taking you out. Are you comfortable with that?" "Yes it's fine" "okay" Bronx never moved as he watched jaylah walk to her belongings. 'does she not feel okay with leaving her stuff in the bathroom?' "jaylah you could've left you stuff in the bathroom" "I didn't want to overstep any mark. It's your bathroom, I didn't think you'd want.." "no it's fine. You are using it and it saves you taking it in all the time" "okay thanks" jaylah grabbed out some clothes then walked back to the bathroom and closed the door.
"How did she go Bronx?" "She said no discomfort" Sally grinned "best I go get my shoes on" "where are you taking her Sally?" "To go see my sister" "a family outing?" "No. Haven't seen my sister in a while" "alright" Bronx internally grinned. Those women are up to something.

"Sally and who is this?" "Jaylah" "oh wow. I have heard about you. Nothing bad. You work with Sally right?" "Sort of" "I'm opal" "pretty" opal grinned "I like her. Come in" "here to see you but here for your job too" "what am I dealing with?" "Everything" opal smirked "tell me you have had waxing done before?" "Yes but not for.. three months" "oh, dear God, help me" Sally and jaylah laughed.
"What's new Sally?" "Nothing on my part. Same old crap. Dealing with men" "uh-huh and you jaylah?" Jaylah looked at Sally "she knows" jaylah nodded "I was in prison for two months" "you better not steal my sister" jaylah grinned "I didn't steal anything. I was on..death row" "oh shit. For what?" "I was accused of murder. The truth came out that I was framed" "not body conscious are you?" "No" "then strip those pants off and lay down" "haven't got a weak stomach?" "Nuh I have had kids" Sally and jaylah laughed. Jaylah removed her pants and underwear "what the fuck happened to you?" "Whips" "geez you are one strong woman. This will be like a walk in the park" jaylah laid down "isn't this irritating?" "Very much so but I had to heal and today was the first day I could use soaps" "how long have you been out?" "Fifteen days" opal looked at jaylah in disbelief "we need more strong women around us like you" "thank you". As jaylah got her legs, vagina and arm pits waxed she just laid still. "I don't get to see Sally much, maybe once a month. Tell me has she been good?" "Behaving herself or healthy?" Sally chuckled "both?" "Nah she keeps the men on their toes" "good and you?" "Argh yeah some have pushed my limits" "this bruising?" "Oh that was from a protection lesson" "how is that protection?" "The man is making me tougher" opal internally grinned "that's a way to do it. Are you doing anything about these markings?" "I'm thinking Lazer" opal grinned as she looked at Sally. "Harris does it" Sallys eyes went wide "Harris?" "Yeah. He has a clinic not too far from here. Maybe take this one to see him and see what he says" "jaylah are you happy with that?" "Yeah. He won't say anything?" Opal showed a smirk on her face "he is as corrupt as us" "corrupt?" Sally and jaylah laughed "that's one way of putting it" "feel like a trip to the clinic after this?" "Yeah I don't mind. Been in that house every bloody day" "then that's where we will go. I agree. Those men do my head in sometimes" "only some? This woman is always complaining. And.. you are done" "fluff free" jaylah laughed "feeling heaps better, thank you" "you might be walking a little different" "nah I have been through hell and back. as you said this is a walk in the park" jaylah got dressed again as opal spoke "you need some more weight on you too" "gained seventeen pounds so far" "she was looking like a skeleton when she was brought back" "keep gaining it" "not planning to stop for a long time yet. My goal is one hundred and thirty two pounds" "not a bad weight goal" jaylah grinned as she stood up. "Alright looks like we are going to see Harris" "I want a coffee date real soon" "it will happen. Thanks opal" "and bring jaylah" "you heard her" "yeah I will come" opal grinned "good bye now" the ladies laughed "thank you" "you are welcome".

"Oh my. What a surprise this is. Hi Sally" Harris looked at Sally then at jaylah "who are you?" "Harris this is jaylah. Opal said you do Lazer?" "All sorts. what am I dealing with?" "Lash scars" "back room. Let me see" "straight forward. I like that" Sally grinned "he's a corrupt man" jaylah laughed "I heard that" "is it the truth?" "Nah.. opal talks shit" Sally and jaylah grinned.
Entering the back room, Harris shut the door. "How many are we talking here?" "Haven't counted them. Don't even want to look at them" "alright. Are you comfortable with stripping?" "This is all I have done. Sure" Sally laughed. Jaylah removed her pants and shirt. 'shit. she has a lot' Harris scanned the back of her body then the front. "some of those have already faded which is a good sign that they will go away on their own. All the rest.. I can do but it's a few sessions and they may not fully go" "what's the percentage?" "About ninety five percent" jaylah nodded "okay a few sessions with all of them. What's the price?" "Normally for a stray off the street, it would be two thousand at minimum for one session but as you know Sally and opal, I will make it that singular price for all sessions combined" jaylah was stunned "two thousand for all sessions?" Harris grinned "I take it you are happy with that price?" "Very" "alright let's go book you in then" jaylah can't help but smile. Oh she will definitely tell kalem when she gets back.
"How soon jaylah?" "As soon as possible" "first session I have is in two days. It will be a long one" jaylah looked at Sally. Seeing her show a slight nod, jaylah spoke "that's fine" "alright. Sally will you be coming back?" "Yeah I don't mind watching the transformation" "good. It will give us a chance to chat" "it's been quite a long time" "years and you owe me" "what for?" "My car" jaylah looked at Sally stunned "I swerved so I didn't hit a deer and may have buckled his brand new rim" "ouch" "yeah ouch, those rims were only put on two days before" "alright alight I have had my lecture. Let's go" Harris and jaylah laughed "see you in two days jaylah. Take this" Harris handed jaylah a card showing her time, price and day. "visa fine?" "Yep. See you both in two days" "thank you".