74

'argh I feel like shit' remembering she is tied to a chair, jaylah opened her eyes. Feeling like she needs to vomit, jaylah leant the chair forward and let it all out. 'It's not my floor' finishing vomiting, jaylah wiped her mouth on her shoulder. 'well this is fun. Hmm what song can I think of now?.

I never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?
I trace the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone
I never conquered, rarely came
Sixteen just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait 'til I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never step foot in my room again
You'll close it off, board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault
I never conquered, rarely came
Sixteen just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never conquered, rarely came
Tomorrow holds such better days
Days when I can still feel alive
When I can't wait to get outside
The world is wide, the time goes by
The tour is over, I've survived
I can't wait 'til I get home
To pass the time in my room alone'
seeing the door opened jaylah turned her eyes.

Entering the room, Bronx immediately looked at jaylah. Seeing vomit on the floor, worry ran through him.
"Jaylah" Bronxs voice was filled with worry.
"Jaylah?" Jaylah kept her eyes away from Bronx "I will get you a water" "you can stick it up your ass" "you need to drink and eat" "fuck you" Bronx took a deep breath "you will come around" "no I fucking wont" as Bronx walked out he clenched his hands. 'she is vomiting. Won't eat or drink. She has to come around' walking to the kitchen when Bronx entered, he took a deep breath. Making some toast for jaylah and pouring a glass of water, so many emotions ran through him. That's the woman he wants, the woman who is carrying his baby. The woman he wants to love and she has shut down. Exiting the kitchen, Bronx walked back to the room and took the food in. Seeing jaylahs head down with her eyes closed, Bronx didn't know what to think. "Jaylah, I have some food and water here for you" "take it" "YOU NEED TO EAT AND DRINK" jaylah kept her head down and internally groaned. "Lift your head" "IM NOT HUNGRY AND I DONT WANT THAT" bronx threw the food on the floor and in anger threw the water all over jaylah, jaylah showed a malicious grin. As Bronx looked at jaylah, his eyes started to water. "You don't care do you? You could've told me, you could've spoke to me. Shit I know what I did with kalem was wrong and you were angry at me for it but This is unfair. You are being selfish. I never thought you would be this way. I never thought you would shut down this way. I thought you were stronger than that. I thought you were the caring one and here you are not caring one little bit" "I HADNT MADE UP MY MIND, I HADNT DECIDED WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND I WASNT READY TO TELL ANYONE" "THOSE MEN KNEW" "ZAIRE GOT ME THE FUCKING TESTS AND CHRISTOPHE WALKED IN JUST AFTER I TOOK THEM. HOW WAS I FUCKING SUPPOSED TO HIDE IT HUH?. FUCKING TELL ME THAT?" bronx let the tears fall "jaylah.." Bronx went to touch jaylahs face but she moved "IM FUCKING SELFISH RIGHT. LOOK AT YOU NOT GIVING ME A FUCKING CHOICE WHEN ITS MY FUCKING BODY. FUCK YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE RESPECTFUL BUT NO.. YOU FUCKING FOOLED ME LIKE THE REST. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU SCUMBAG" jaylah put her head back down "I wasn't fooling you" jaylah scoffed "jaylah.." "I don't want to hear it" Bronx shook his head as he looked at jaylah. Cleaning himself up, he walked out and slammed the door. Seeing Zaire and Christophe at the table, both turned their heads as they fiddled with their phones. Bronx walked straight down to the office and closed the door. 'i don't know what to do. Okay I see why they found out first and why she didn't tell me. She wasn't ready to but now.. she won't eat, won't look at me, won't drink, is sick and only holds anger' Bronx slammed his hands on the desk as he let out his frustrations.

'Take me to where he lays, take me through the days. Back to when we were happy, smiling and carefree. Take me to when he sat there making jokes and being a clown, its not the same without him around. Take me to his embrace where I can see his face. Take me anywhere but here, from this world I live in now, my message is clear. Take me to my happy place from ocean to land to where we can sit in the sand. Take me to him for his guidance and his wise words, take me to him for his inspiration and kind words. Just take me to him where there are no worries' jaylah let the tears fall as she thought about kalem. 'hes not here to help me now, he's not here to guide me through' closing her eyes, jaylah thought of kalem and the way he cared for her. With not much energy, jaylah kept her eyes closed.

Waking up to someone shaking her leg, jaylah opened her eyes. Seeing Lucian, jaylah put her head back down "it's time for you to eat and drink" "no" "we will force you" "go to hell" "right" Bronx walked in with food and water. 'they try. I will spit it out' Lucian grabbed jaylahs jaw trying to open it. Holding it closed as much as she could, he eventually pried it open. As soon as the food hit her tongue, jaylah spat it out. "JAYLAH" jaylah looked at lucian with hatred "you will eat" jaylah stayed silent. Prying her mouth open again, Bronx poured water in her mouth and Lucian shut it. Holding it in her mouth, Lucian grinned "good" as soon as he let go, jaylah spat it at him and Lucian slapped her "good that. Moron" Bronx can't stand seeing jaylah this way. He hates her being so angry and not caring about herself. "You don't eat I will kill your mates" jaylah stayed silent "she doesn't care" "you bet your ass she will" "I won't be here anyway" lucian stopped in his tracks "what?" "You heard me. You really think that keeping me in this chair will make you win?" Jaylah showed a malicious grin "I can do this for two more days just like I did when he sent me to prison. This time I don't have a friend in here. Now what?" Lucian looked at Bronx "two more days?" "Three days with out water she will die" Lucian looked at jaylahs eyes. Holding in his emotions, he walked out and slammed the door. Jaylah dropped her head back down and closed her eyes. She knows Bronx is in here but she won't look at him.
"DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH TO HER?" all men staying silent, vex spoke "let her go" "IM NOT FUCKING LETTING HER GO" "then she will die in there" "one more day and that baby will die and the day after that, she will" "THIS DOESNT HELP ME" all those close to jaylah stood up and walked away. Vex looked at the men taking a deep breath "guys.." "you betrayed her trust, you betrayed her and now look where she is. She dies, it's on you" hearing this, vex took a deep breath "it's on her" ignoring vex the men continued down the hall.
"She doesn't deserve this" "she's been through enough" "it's her choice. She hadn't even made a decision" "she needed time. We all know that but look what they have done" "if vex kept his fucking mouth shut she wouldn't be in the position she is in" "Im worried" "all of us. What are we supposed to do?" "Shit what about her morning sickness?" "She is either covered in it or it's on his carpet" the men chuckled "probably on the carpet".