35

I can't fucking lay around anymore, this is driving me insane. Bra or not, I'm leaving. I have switched between kalem and Bronxs shirts for the past six days, Currently wearing one of kalems. Exiting my room, I walked to the kitchen. "Shit jaylah, why are you up?" "Hungry and bored" Sally smirked "nice rack for no bra" jaylah smirked "well get yours out. Let the puppies free" "no way in hell, I will be picking them up from my knees" "oh bullshit" Sally laughed "if only I wasn't joking. Do you think you will be up to your appointment next week?" "Yep I'm going" "thought you might" jaylah made herself some toast and a coffee before walking out to the dining table. Eating her meal and drinking her coffee, she thought of what she could do. 'finances' taking her plate to the kitchen and her cup, jaylah walked to the office and closed the door. Taking a seat at the desk, jaylahs eyes went wide 'what the fuck has happened in here? Its an absolute disaster. Typical male' jaylah sorted through everything on the desk and put everything away in the right spots. 'oh this is ridiculous. How much shit can one desk hold?' as the door opened up, jaylah looked at who entered "shit. Jaylah what are you doing?" Jaylah grinned at Sally "doing the job right. Have you witnessed the state of this office?, it's fucking ridiculous" Sally laughed "typical man thing" Sally walked to the white cupboard grabbing some paper. "feel like being a kinder kid?" "Shopping" "got ya. So many pigs in this house" "I'm looking at one that loves everything carb related" "it's good for weight gain" "I bet the no moving and a ton of eating has helped" "I haven't checked" "you are looking hot" "do you swing my way Sally?" "No but look at ya. Even as a hot mess you are still hot" jaylah looked at her clothes then at Sally "someone has to make the shirt look good" Sally laughed "on that note, I'm out. Fix ya hair woman" "got ya". As Sally left, jaylah removed her hair from the hair tie and finger brushed it before chucking it back up in a high bun.
"Morning Sally" "morning. Did you just wake?" "Yes" Sally internally grinned 'jaylah has just gone in there without asking. He will get a shock when he enters' "have a coffee, you look like shit" "yep. Slept like it" "any reason?" Bronx smirked "write your list" Sally chuckled.
"Is she up?" "Is who up?" Bronx shook his head "jaylah" "yep" "in her room?" "Couldn't tell ya boss" "okay what is it this time?" Sally chuckled "bye boss" "Sally hold up" "what?" "You only call me boss when you are hiding something" "just the list sir" "Sally" Sally shrugged "I have a list to write" Bronx internally grinned 'it definitely has something to do with jaylah. What is that woman up to now? She should be resting'. Bronx drank his coffee as he was lost in thought in the kitchen. 'time to go get some work done' Bronx left the kitchen and walked to his office. When he opened the door and walked in, his eyes went wide as jaylah sat in his chair tapping her fingers on the desk as she looked his way. "Good morning boss" Bronx shut the door then turned to face her. "Why are you at MY desk?" "Why was MY desk a complete and utter mess. I have sat here for an hour sorting through paperwork. This isnt good enough" Bronx smirked "there's a problem here. Two actually" "yeah It's still a mess and you have no where to sit" Bronx chuckled as he put his hands on the desk in front of jaylah "you should not be in here working and that's where I plan to sit" "it's a pickle really. Im already here" jaylah kept her face straight while Bronx grinned "get out of my seat and no working until you are better" jaylah stood up, Bronxs eyes immediately moving to her breasts 'oh fuck my life, even without a bra, they sit up perfectly' "your seat is available" Bronx smirked as he moved to sit down. Jaylah moved and planted her ass on the desk before grabbing more paperwork. Bronxs eyes drifting from her ass to her face, jaylah picked up on it from the corner of her eye "am I distracting you Bronx?" Bronx straightened his face "nope" "good. I need to sort this out" "you shouldn't be working" "well I can't do much else" "have you ate?" "Yes" "had a coffee?, Room cleaned?, laundry done?" jaylah turned her head to look at Bronx "all of the above" "hmm fine. But you need a chair" "my boss took it. He should've brought his own" Bronx internally grinned "well some say you can sit on ones lap, if you haven't got a seat" jaylah kept her face straight "really? I haven't heard that before" Bronx kept eye contact with jaylah as he kept his face blank "you have now" "you are right" when the door opened up, Bronx clenched his fist under the desk and jaylah kept going through paperwork. Vex looked between both before speaking "boss this is for you" vex handed over a bag "thanks" "nice seat jaylah" "Bronx took mine" vex laughed "so taking over the desk?" "Nah just needed to sit. This desk was a mess. Reason why a man should not do a woman's Job" vex chuckled "shit all mixed up?" "yep" "hey wait, should you be working?" "No" "yes. I have nothing else to do" "shower. You smell like kalem" "it's his shirt" "can't wear your own yet?" "Nah I'm happy stealing clothes" "borrow or take?" Jaylah grinned as she finished the last pile "I'd get my ass kicked if I keep his clothes. Well that is all done boss" "well go rest" "I'm buying my own chair" vex laughed "back to fighting over a chair?" "she lost" "what happened to letting the lady sit down?" Bronx internally grinned "are you a lady?" "He wins. Time for me to get out of here" Bronx and vex laughed as jaylah walked out.
"OI" "COOWEE" Zaire chuckled as he ran up behind jaylah "what are you doing?" "I got kicked out of the office" "you shouldn't be working" "well I was bored" "cards?" Jaylah smirked "just us two?" "Yep. Two grand pot" "yeah why the fuck not. let me grab my money" Zaire grinned "I will meet you at the table" "alright" jaylah walked to her room, grabbed her money and walked out while Zaire grabbed his and the cards. As he got to the table, jaylah smirked "yeah I knew you would have my deck" "I believe I've had them twice, they are mine" "fine they are used anyway. I will get myself a brand new set" "it's alright, I'm happy to share" jaylah chuckled as she held her stomach. "Alright we doing a thousand right?" "Yep" Zaire shuffled the cards then dealt them out. Jaylah and Zaire putting in sixty each, another sixty was put down "you can't play without me" jaylah and Zaire laughed "well take a seat" Zaire dealt two cards to kalem. "Check" "check" "check" Zaire grinned as he placed three cards down. Jaylah looked at her cards then what was down "check" kalem put forty down "forty up" "mother fucker has the goods" jaylah and kalem laughed "I will be three grand richer by the end of this" "two" "alright smart ass" Zaire and jaylah chucked in forty each and Zaire put down another card. 'oh this fucker' "check" "check" "check" Zaire put the last card down while he internally grinned "oh that would be right. You quit work to spend money?" "Nah my boss fired me" Bronx smirked "face up" "oh fuck you kalem" "who invited his ass to play?" kalem laughed "my money now" "should've kicked him out of the tour" "what tour?" "The table" Bronx internally grinned "what no drinks to go with it?" "It's ten a.m" "the boss has spoke" "well shit. best we get day drunk" "I'm not carrying your fat ass to bed" "it's not fat yet but it will be" the guys laughed and jaylah walked into the kitchen. Grabbing three glasses, she poured a double for her and Zaire and a triple for kalem "I seen that" jaylah looked at Bronx as he tapped the bench right beside the glasses "I have no idea what you are talking about" Bronx had a cheeky smirk on his face "he won the round so you are fucking him up" "never would I do that to kalem" Bronx laughed "have fun" "plan to boss man" "HURRY UP" jaylah grinned as Bronx spoke "need a chair?" "I will let you know" Bronx internally grinned as jaylah walked out. "Alright you two. here are your drinks. Let's play this game" "she spiked it" "not yet. Give it time" "you aren't supposed to warn us" "oops".