58

"Bronx.." Sally looked around. Seeing jaylah, Christophe, kalem and Calvin she spoke as she closed the door "you have a mole" "WHAT?" jaylah chuckled "we were right weren't we?" Sally nodded and jaylah shook her head.
"You two better fill me in" "its Elliot. He is working with those men who want jaylah" Bronxs fists clenched "I will kill the bastard" "Sally what did you hear?" "He will get you. Make sure the cars ready" jaylah internally grinned "I have an idea" "what idea?" "Got dress ups?" Sally laughed "no" "argh" kalem smirked "you want to dress up blowy?" "Yep. But it needs more weight and we need clothes and a wig" Bronx shook his head "be easier to kill him" "nah it will be more fun for him to take a blow up doll to his boss with a tracker in it" Calvin had a massive grin on his face "that's fucking brilliant" Bronx grinned "alright we do it your way. Any idea on when this is happening?" "If they are talking, it will be today" "we haven't got much time then. I will give gage a call".
As everyone stood around, Bronx called gage and put it on loud speaker. "Boss" "gage I need you men back at the house. On your way we need necessities. We also need a small tracker, a long blonde wig and sand" gage went silent before a small laugh escaped his lips "sorry I know by the call it's serious but this is not what I expected from my boss" everyone grinned "let the men know. Elliot is a dead man" "shit. Alright, I will get it done. Give me an hour tops" "see you then" Bronx hung up the phone then looked at Sally and jaylah "got some spare clothes?" "Yeah my old ones. I'm taking blowy to my bed" the men laughed "fuck I never knew boss was that much of a disappointment" "hold up what have I missed?" "This man here is dating our sister. Didnt have permission first and doesn't even know how many brothers she has got which means they haven't been talking" Sally laughed "can never take you seriously kalem. Happy for you both. Good idea though. We keep you hidden and put the fake you in bed but what about your face?" Jaylah grinned "let's go have some fun shall we" "sounds good to me" the men all shook their heads as the girls walked out.
"Okay have you got makeup?" "Yep" "perfect. I did a course in hair and beauty. It's time to use my talents" "you never wear any though" "fuck that" Sally laughed.
As they walked in the dining room, jaylah grinned "having a good morning guys?" "Yep" "good" jaylah watched as Elliot looked her way. 'yeah fuck you, you ass hole'.
"Alright now I need to call rayal and inform him" "this will be fun".
As Bronx dialled his number, he put the phone on loud speaker.
"Bronx what's the issue?" "I have a mole" "kill him" "we aren't doing that" "WHAT?" "no. He works for his boss which is obviously the one who controlled Giovanni. Jaylah gave us the idea to use a dummy and put a tracker in it" "smart" "yep and he will die at the hands of his own boss" "right. Need men?" "No. All our men will be home and ready" "good. Keep me updated" "will do".rayal hung up the phone and sat back "argh this better plan out" kalem grinned "I have all faith in my sister like you should in your partner hmm" the men chuckled "oh he is just going to stir the pot as much as he can" "yep yep" Bronx smirked "get out of my office" "I bet he wouldn't say that to jaylah" the men laughed as they walked out while Bronx sat back with a grin. 'damn men and their shit. It's shows they are happy for us though. Now we need to do everything we can to keep jaylah safe'.
"What do you think?" "Yep eyes are closed and lips and nose look great. What about a face mask?" jaylah grinned "pampering myself while I'm sleeping?" "Why not? We are female" "that's true" Sally walked to the bathroom and grabbed a face mask. When the door opened up, Sally immediately raised her gun. "Chill" "never know" "good to see you are on high alert" Bronx grinned "not bad" "putting a face mask on her" Bronx laughed "never knew you had a dick" "I won't have once there's sand and a tracker in there. We will tape it" "another transgender" "I'm not eating this one" bronx and Sally laughed.
"Alright the face mask is on. Got clothes?" "Yep but we can't really put them on yet. We will need a small funnel though" "is that makeup and shit going to stay on there while deflated?" "Yes we have already worked out if we choke the bastard the head will stay inflated" Bronx internally grinned "we are waiting on gage and the others to get home. They will have everything we need" "alright that's perfect. I will go find some clothes and something to make it look like it has feet" "socks with sand?" "Hmm could work but it won't keep shape. Give me a minute" "I'm coming I don't trust the fucking asshole" "good point" "and put a fucking gun on you will ya?" "Yep I will grab that too".
As jaylah and Bronx walked to the bedroom, jaylah looked at the door as an idea popped in her head. Entering the bedroom, Bronx closed the door as jaylah grabbed her old clothes. "Don't use your new ones" "nah I have the old ones here" "your gun is in your top drawer?" "Yep it sure is" Bronx moved to jaylahs top drawer and opened it. Grabbing out her gun, he check the bullets. "only three left?" "I won't be needing the gun but I will keep it on me" "going high again?" "Yep I sure will be" jaylah stood up after grabbing her old clothes. "I will be up there early" Bronx nodded. 'she better be safe' "all of us men will be down here fighting" "none of you better get hurt" "it's you we are worried about" "as I worry about you lot. I'm not the one that's going to be facing bullets" Bronx walked closer to jaylah and pulled her close "don't worry about us. We are trained for it" "armor on you, and my brothers" Bronx chuckled "how many have you got?" "Four" "four?" Jaylah had a cheeky grin on her face "but only three are here" "kalem, Christophe and.. Zaire" jaylah grinned "yep and I suppose Rey too" Bronx grabbed jaylah by her ass and picked her up "it's a bonus that you are so light and short" "so you can just pick me up?" "Yep" Bronx connected his lips with jaylahs.
"Hold up no sexy time on my watch" when jaylah and Bronx pulled away jaylah smirked "well get out" Sally chuckled "I feel heart broken. I was around first" "oh now look what you have done Bronx" "putting her down any time soon?" "No" Sally grinned "well I'm sitting to watch. Bit of live porn never hurt anybody" Bronx and jaylah both laughed as Bronx put her down. "I found these silicone strips" jaylah looked at them curiously "we can stuff them in a sock and fill up the bottom" "I like your thinking. It will hold shape" "yep" Bronx internally grinned "have you two made mannequins before?" "No" "Nuh but why not use what girl ideas we have" "it's rare. Very rare".
"Wheres boss?" "Probably in jaylahs room" gage shook his head "well I'm interrupting" the men grinned.
Gage walked straight in. His eyes going wide seeing all three raise their guns. "Shit" "gage" all three lowered their guns as they seen gage "alright all the important stuff is in this bag. The men have the groceries" "thanks gage. I appreciate it" "welcome. They also know and will spread the word quietly" "good to know. Play it as a normal day" "we will."
When gage walked out, jaylah handed the tracker box to Bronx. When Bronx opened it he grabbed it out and handed it to jaylah. "I will set the rest up from the office" "alright we are going to get this done" "be careful" "loaded and ready" Bronx internally grinned as he walked out.
"Okay let's get this to your room and get started" "sounds like a plan to me" picking everything up, jaylah and Sally walked straight to her room and locked the door. "A funnel?" "Shit. I will go get it" jaylah nodded.
As Sally raced out, jaylah closed the door and waited for sally to get back. As the door opened jaylah raised her gun. "don't fucking shoot me. Where the hell is Sally?" "Gone to get a funnel" "and left you alone?" "I'm good with my toy here" Zaire grinned "alright".