111

As jaylah got to the house, the door opened up. Seeing Tyson with a grin he then cracked up laughing "you took a fucking trolley?" "Nuh I bought it" "are you stupid?" "Nuh even bought my own alcohol. They can stick that bar up their fucking asses. What do you think.. my room or emits?" "Hmm emits. He loves fast cars" "fuck yes. Let's get this shit set up.." "jaylah" jaylah looked at Zaire "what? I'm not drinking the fucking drinks at the bar. I bought my fucking own and I'm playing my playstation. Eating my fucking candy and chips and that's it. Don't touch my fucking shit" jaylah pushed the trolley inside. "Jaylah.." Nicole started laughing "did you flog that trolley?" "Nah I bought it. Had to get all this back here some how" "what have you got?" "My playstation and all it's accessories. Ten bottles of Woodford, candy and chips" Nicole laughed "fuck you had us worried but I know darn well what you are like" "well now no one can fucking stop me" "wheel that to emits room, he will love it" "woman I'm playing when it's set up" "you will get addicted" "best Jasmina learns how to play then" Zaire took a deep breath 'yeah she is fucking fuming. This isn't good for marshall, Bennett or myself. I need to tell him shes safe'.
Zaire walked back out and up to the bar. "Marshall. Jaylah is back and safe" marshall grinned "that's great news" "yep" "something is wrong though" "yeah she is fuming. She has bought her playstation and everything to go with it. Ten bottles of Woodford as well. She said she's not drinking at the fucking bar and now no one can stop her" marshall took a deep breath as Bennett spoke "she will put herself in a fucking coma" "we shouldn't have stopped her. I have to live with her. This is going to be fun" "you know her the best. How do you calm her?" "You don't" "fucking hell" "someone has to be able to" "yeah and he's dead" "emit?" "Kalem" "what about Tyson or Nicole?" "Maybe but it surely isn't going to be me" "argh, I was going to purchase all that for her" "she even bought a trolley to bring it all back" "a trolley?" "Money talks and she has more than enough".

"Okay, so we push this bed to the corner?" "Yeah that sounds good" moving the bed to the far corner, jaylah and Tyson started taking everything out of the trolley. "You didn't get Coke" "there's still six in the fridge" "alright well let's get this all set up for the big wall" "planning to and I need to put these chairs together" "got the tools?" "I don't know what I need but if it's a flat head I will use a butter knife" Tyson chuckled. As Tyson set up the projector, jaylah put the first chair together. "Had the tools huh?" "Allen keys and they came with it" "easy then" "yep".
"Where the hell are we putting this sound system?" "Everywhere" Tyson laughed "let's see if the speakers will reach" both setting up the speakers, Nicole walked in. "Holy crap, you went all out" "going to make it like I'm actually driving" Nicole chuckled "and it's the furthest room from you and Jasmina so hopefully it won't disturb you both" "she sleeps through everything" "good to know" Nicole grinned as she took a seat on the bed. "Emit would love it" "oh he would. Same as Rey and kalem" Tyson laughed "we had nothing like this back in America" "nah I didn't trust a lot of the cunts in that place" "don't blame you. So many untrustworthy dickheads from jail" "yep".
"Need a hand?" "Nah we are sweet" "you still haven't slept have ya?" "Nah I'm struggling. If I pass out in a gaming chair, take the head set off so I'm not snoring through the microphone" Tyson and Nicole cracked up laughing "looks like we are taking shifts Nicole" "seems that way. Want a drink?" "Oh I'd love one" "Tyson?" "Yeah I will join Yas. Thanks" Nicole walked out, grabbing a bottle on the way. Making up three drinks, nicole put the bottle in her pants and took the three drinks to the room. "Nah I needed atleast two" "what are you two talking about?" "Gaming chairs and accessories" "should've got three. We could have a full set up" jaylah chuckled "don't tell her that she will go back to the mainland and get them" "I change my mind. Two is plenty" jaylah grinned until she seen a figure in the corner of her eye.
"Alright, both chairs are done" "well you get everything else out and I will set up the playstation" "drink first?" "Right here you two" "thanks gorgeous. Is jasmina sleeping still?" "Another hour" "lucky girl" Nicole grinned "all she does is sleep" "won't be long until shes crawling around and keeping you on your toes" "that's true".
"Nice set up" "jaylah chose well" "it will keep me busy" "all of us" jaylah sculled her drink then started unwrapping all the accessories. "Oh check out these steering wheels" Tyson chuckled "and the pedals" "can you use the third one" "oh piss off" Nicole and jaylah laughed as Zaire stood near the door. 'i need to try break this side of her somehow'.
"Hurry up you two" "oh that would be right. Sits on the bed like lady muck" "hey I offered to help" "nah rest while you can" "I am" jaylah chuckled.
Setting everything up, jaylah grinned "check it all out" hearing Jasmina, Nicole spoke "of course. How inconsiderate" Tyson and jaylah laughed as Nicole walked out. "we need to set up a table for our drinks" "what about the bed side table?" "hey now that's an idea" Tyson moved the bedside table in between the chairs. "Drinks and coke?" "Yeah I will go get the Coke. Nicole placed the bottle back in the trolley" Tyson chuckled "I can't believe you bought a fucking trolley" "needed it" jaylah walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of coke then walked back into the room. "Should we eat before we start?" Tyson grinned "probably a good idea. Nicole will need to eat too" "let's go do that. Im taking some of these bottles to my room" "probably a good idea". Taking eight of the bottles to her room, jaylah hid them under her bed then walked back out. "alright, so what do we have?" "Burgers?" "Yeah sweet, I will organize all the salad".

"How are things at the house?" "I don't exist right now. They have set up the playstation in emits room and plan to drink and play. We were supposed to do that and now Im getting jack shit from her" Garrett showed a slight nod "she's a hard woman" "only when she is pissed off. Tyson is just letting her go and I have no fucking idea why. She hasn't slept. I don't know if she has ate except for this morning and she has just been drinking" "Still drinking?" "Yes. I've been warned not to touch her shit and if I do, all hell is going to break loose" "shit Zaire" "yep. no one is going to see her for a while and If they do, unless she likes them, she is going to be short" "even me?" "Don't know but I believe she won't change with you" Garrett showed a slight nod.

"Mmm how good are these?" "you made these Tyson?" "Yeah" "so he's on burger duty from now on?" Jaylah chuckled "yep. You good with Jasmina or do you.." "nah I've got it Used to it now" "need a hand, just let me know" "Thanks but she will most likely go to sleep again soon" 'argh I wish I could sleep but I will drown it all out' finishing their meals, the front door opened up. "there's a burger there if you want it" "I was just coming to see if you three wanted to join us at the bar" "jaylah has put Tyson on burger duty" jaylah grinned at Nicole "can I have a cuddle before she falls Asleep?" "Sure can".
Tyson entered the kitchen and Zaire followed "how has she been?" "Fine" "look I know you are pissed.." "what you three did was wrong. Want this burger or are you going back to the bar?" "I will be eating at the bar" Tyson made up another burger for himself as Zaire stood in the kitchen. "has she been steady on the drinks?" "Yep" 'fucking hell. Even Tyson is short with me' "I just wanted her to sleep Tyson" "well she can't. I know for a fact she won't take medication to help. Why is it okay for you to drink all day and not her?" "I can see this is hopeless" "yeah see. you know I'm right" "Im going back to the bar" "yep". Zaire walked out taking a deep breath 'this is just fucking great'.