103

"you are all done jaylah" "heaps better thanks" "you are welcome" 'waxing done. Now to go for a quick shower and get to the beach' exiting the salon, jaylah walked towards the house. Stopping in her tracks, jaylah looked a woman across the grass. 'surely it's not..' jaylahs eyes went wide as she jogged over to her. "Nicole?" "Jaylah" Nicole Immediately gave jaylah a hug "I didn't expect to see you here" Nicole showed a small grin "shit has hit the fucking fan at home. Got time?" "Have I got time?. I always have time for you. Give me cuddles" Nicole chuckled as she passed Jasmina to jaylah "my she has grown huh" "very" jaylah looked at Jasmina "definitely a mini you, good luck world".
"Who are you?" "Who the fuck is this?" "I asked you a question" "I wouldn't over step that line Bennett. Nicole this is Bennett. Bennett this is Nicole and Jasmina. Come on, let's go to the house. You haven't booked a room have you?" "Well yeah.." "Nuh let's go. Want me to take your bags?" "No. You can hold jassy" jaylah grinned "jassy?" "Got to have a nickname" "that's true".
Heading up to the main bar, jaylah spoke "Clarissa can you cancel Nicole's room please" "argh, two hot women and both straight" jaylah chuckled "yeah I can cancel it. She staying with you?" "Sure is" "can I watch or join atleast?" Nicole and jaylah laughed "if we have some fun, I will be sure to let you know".

"Marshall. A woman has arrived on the island. Jaylah knows her. Are you aware?" "Name?" "Nicole. She has a baby with her too" "what?" "Yes. She had booked a room but she will be staying with jaylah" marshall immediately walked to the bar and looked at the computer 'nicole Santana.. Bronxs last name?. Sister or sister in-law' "know who she is?" "Either Bronxs sister or sister in-law" "what do you want to do?" "Watch her" "they are at jaylahs. I can't exactly enter".
"Who is at mine?" Marshall looked at Zaire "Nicole" Zaires eyes went wide before he took off "that was strange" "think she's in trouble?" "They looked to be close".

"Has she been fed?" "Yes" "something is wrong?" "When you left, shit just.. Jackson and I are having troubles" "explain it" "when you left, Zaire, emit and Tyson left as well. I lost my shit. This arrangement with Bronx and Lucian is fucked up.." when the door opened up, Nicole's eyes went wide before a massive grin showed on her face "zaire" "give me a hug woman" jaylah laughed as Nicole walked over and gave Zaire a hug "so you three moved with jaylah?" "Sure did. I can't leave her on her own, she's crazy" jaylah and Nicole laughed.
"Oh look at how much she has grown" jaylah grinned "you need to wait for hugs" Nicole grinned "you heard her" "nah come on, hand her over. I haven't had a hug before" "fine."
"They shot Rey and Clyde is out looking for you lot" "you are a bit late on that. He was here. He was killed" "he found you?" "Yep. Pretended to be a friend. Kept in touch with Lucian I am guessing. His men came here.." "shit" "ehh, they are all dead" Nicole grinned "and you guys are all alright?" "Don't you lie to her" "so truth for truth then right?" Zaire showed a cheeky grin "alright. You first" "I was shot three times. He was shot once" "we lost her twice. She only has two lives left" "fucking hell. Any one else hurt?" "No" "your turn" "I found myself a good man" Nicole grinned "he better be hot" jaylah and Zaire laughed "want to meet him?" "Yep" "he will be around later. So why are you here?" "To annoy the fuck out of you" "it's coming back" "can you drink yet?" "Sure can" "let me make us all a drink" "thanks Zaire" "sounds good".
"So you and Jackson?" Nicole took a deep breath "we left that night. I was absolutely fucking fuming. You finally come back and those assholes pushed you away.." "I didn't come back for bronx. I came back for these three, Rey and kalem" Nicole grinned "I know. Someone breaks your trust and you are done" "yep".
"Jackson and I don't agree. He says it's his brother, he needs to stand by him and I hate them for what they had done to you.." "here jaylah and Nicole" "thanks Zaire" "thanks" jaylah internally grinned as Zaire held Jasmina "shit, I'm sorry" "no. No don't be sorry" Nicole took a deep breath "it was that heated that umm.. Jackson lost his mind. He hit me across the face with his gun" jaylah dropped her glass in surprise. "I will get a new one" "nah it's.." "I will let you two talk" "shit. Are you alright?" "I had to get out of there. He didnt even care. Jasmina was in the rocker beside us too"
Jaylah shook her head as there was a knock at the door. "one sec" "alright".
Jaylah opened the door to see marshall "hi" "may I?" "Yeah..".
Walking back to the chair, Nicole had a tea towel in her hand, cleaning up the mess. "You didn't need to clean that" "oh shut it". "Oh hi marshall" "Zaire" "here jaylah" "thanks. Handing her back?" "Nope" jaylah showed a small grin. "Nicole this is marshall. Marshall, Nicole and Jasmina" "hi" "hi".
"So what are you going to do?" "I'm not going back there jaylah.." "is that bruise from him?" "Yeah and two on my arm" "WHAT?" Nicole looked at Zaire "he's sticking with Bronx" "you want to stay here, We have an extra room. I doubt Tyson and emit will mind" "I can't put you out.." "bullshit. You would never put us out. I need another woman around here to keep Zaire in line" marshall smirked "him in line?" "Yeah he can be reckless" Zaire laughed "both of us" "you sure it's okay?" "Yep" "yeah" "and what about Tyson and emit?" "I think they are going to be more than happy to see you and Jasmina" "and where is this Garrett?" "You can't steal him" jaylah chuckled "working. Just like Tyson and emit" "not you two?" "Nuh" "Nuh I'm here to holiday just like jaylah" Nicole internally grinned "well looks like all of us are. Might have to stir up Clarissa" jaylah laughed "she's a good woman. Always working though" "best we go chat her up at the bar then" "now that's an idea" "yeah you best be fucking careful" "give me Jasmina, I want cuddles" "Nuh.." "move it" Nicole chuckled "she will kick your ass" "fine but I'm getting more later" Zaire handed Jasmina to jaylah "do you regret what happened?" "No. It all happened for a reason" "yep. I must warn you, those two don't want to give up" "yeah that calls for another drink. Have you ate?" "No I not long ago got here before you found me" "then let's go eat" "you aren't letting her go are you?" "Nope. We need to purchase a lot for her too" "she will need items but I will sort that after I eat" "alright, come on".
All walking out, jaylah grinned at the shocked looks on Tyson and emits faces. "Nicole" "shit woman, give us a hug" Nicole gave Tyson and emit a hug then stepped back "Jackson here too?" "No" "not good huh?" "Not even close. Do you two mind that Nicole and Jasmina.." "the room is yours" "you sure.." "don't ask us that. Where are you lot heading?" "Out to eat" "I'm joining" "yep".
"Boss?" "Oh now I know why he was on your ass. Right hand man huh?" Jaylah wanted to laugh at the surprised look on Bennett's face "yeah he is" "and marshall is boss. What the fuck is with you attracting bosses?.. yeah don't think I didn't see the way you look at her" jaylah chuckled "move it sexy momma" marshall internally grinned as the women walked off "are those women always this way?" "Straight forward?" "Yeah.." Zaire laughed "yep. Fun huh. OI WAIT UP" "RUN FATTY".

"So, she's moving in?" "Looks that way. Seems Bronxs brother hurt her and she fled" "you trust her?" "They do" "they trusted Clyde" "jaylah didn't" "what?" "She said she went back for those three. There was no mention of Clyde. She said they were friends" "not brothers?" "Nope" Bennett internally grinned. "That Nicole doesn't miss anything does she?" "Not a thing just like jaylah" "found out her problem yet?" "No idea" "thought about asking her?" "Yeah but what the hell do I say?" "My boss is lost for words?.That's unusual" "shut it Bennett. I need to find out if any others are planning to come here" "she didn't expect Nicole to come here. My worry is she is lying" "with a baby in her arms and a bruise on her cheek?" "Could be a trick" "they still won't get in" "she did" "hmm thats true".