37

"jaylah" "shit yeah I'm coming" "it's your appointment. You sure you are up to it?" "Sure am" "so you can be nude for two days right?" Jaylah smirked "only for you Sally" "knew it".
"Oi jaylah, where are you going?" "To get naked for two days" "hate you" jaylah and Sally laughed "hate you too. See you when we get back" "through the door" "you got it".

"Sally and jaylah come through" "how have you been Harris?" "Always busy. How was the healing process?" "Well I only added another scar" "Jesus" Sally laughed "this one a lot smaller" "and you have gained weight" "yep. Sure have" Harris shut the door then spoke "well strip off" "here it comes" jaylah laughed. Removing her clothes, Sally grinned "that bruising has eased" "yeah heaps" "what happened?" "A broken rib and a gun shot" "you are in the wars aren't you?" "Just keeping things interesting" "no more scars alright. This is your second last session" "anyone would think he doesn't like me" Harris smirked "if I didn't, I would let you suffer" "I do with irritation for two days afterwards but it's worth it" "good. Let's get started".
Spending a few hours getting lazered again, jaylahs skin is already irritating her. "You are all done" "argh, can I go home naked?" Sally laughed "can you imagine?" "need some towel racks?" Harris laughed "full of men?" "yep" "how did you deal with it last time?" "Stuck to my room with the doors locked" "smart. Alright, get dressed and get out" "ouch" jaylah put her clothes back on plus her hood. "Alright, you know the rules" "yes I do" "good. See you in three weeks for you last session" "thank you" "thanks Harris" "welcome".
As Sally and jaylah walked out, they got in the car. "How is it?" "I need an ice bucket and a ton of water and food. Thanks for bringing me again" "happy to get out of the house. Full of men all the time" "you aren't Wrong" "was bronx aware you were going today?" "Oh shit no" Sally laughed.
"Kalem, where is jaylah and Sally?" Kalem grinned "they didn't tell you?" "No" "Lazer" "oh shit. It's already been three weeks. When did they leave?" "At about nine" bronx nodded "alright hopefully they will be back.." jaylah and Sally both walked through the door "now" Bronx smirked "yep" "quick. I will go get you some food. be ready for me" kalem laughed as jaylah did "yes ma'am. And water" "yeah I've got it" "see you on the other side" jaylah grinned "yep" Bronx looked at jaylah as she spoke "I forgot to tell you. Sorry" "it's fine. Good to see you both back here and safe" "and itchy. Bye" the men laughed as jaylah rushed down the hall. "Bronx?" Bronx looked at jaylah as she grinned while standing in front of her door and knocked making him laugh "yep I've got it" jaylah entered her room and locked the bathroom and main door before rushing to strip out of her clothes. As a knock sounded on the door, Sally spoke "fully dressed waitress" jaylah laughed as she stood behind the door and unlocked it. Sally wolf whistled "yeah you are getting better with age" jaylah laughed "thanks" "alright, I'm out before you turn me" "I appreciate it Sally" "I know" Sally walked out and jaylah locked the door. As she sat on her bed and ate her meal, her skin felt like it was burning. 'fucking hell. The first three hours are the worst. I just need to get through it'
As her phone signalled a message, jaylah picked it up. 'bronx'.
Bronx - towel door chats?
Jaylah grinned
- that could be possible. We do share a bathroom.
Bronx - we could share it together
- like lobsters?
Bronx - I don't mind eating it
- intriguing
Bronx - how so?
'what can I say to that?'
- you haven't tried it
Bronx - I'm sure it will be delicious.
Jaylah grinned as she put her phone down and ate the rest of her meal. 'oh fuck this' jaylah moved and laid down on the cold floor.
Hearing her phone vibrate again, jaylah reached up and grabbed her phone.
Bronx - need anything?
- an ice bucket but the cold floor will do
Bronx - so the floor does speak?
Jaylah chuckled
- maybe. Have you spoke to it yet?
Bronx - no but I think I should start
- do you think it will talk back
Bronx - with a few drinks I'm sure it would
- it's possible. It kept me grounded.
Bronx - good support then.
- it definitely is. You should try it sometime
Bronx - only with company.
Bronx sat in his office, staring at his phone. He can't see her but he can text her. Even with the redness, he wants to pull her close. They haven't even kissed yet but all he craves is her lips on his. They haven't shared the bed again since jaylah was drunk and now he can't for atleast three more nights.
jaylah - will you get scared being all alone. I must admit it's quite boring.
- hmm by the sound of it, it would be better with company
Jaylah - you could be right on that. Busy?
- messing up the office so someone can come sit in here with me and help me fix it
Jaylah - sounds like you are doing it on purpose. No wonder your finance lady quit for a bit
- but she does come back
Jaylah-  hmm you do have a point. I could've done it from here but the camera on the screen might attack me
- lucky camera.
Jaylah - it smashed
Unbelievable. She looks fucking gorgeous especially now with the weight gain. Not sure how much she has gained but surely she is near her goal.
'argh fuck my life right now' jaylah moved off of the floor and wrapped a towel around her. As she seen the four shirts, jaylah grinned as she took a photo of them and sent it to Bronx before walking into the bathroom.

Jaylah - picture message.
Bronx eyes went wide. What could she have sent him? When he opened the message, he laughed
- keep them. But I think you should add a white one to them. I can help you out with one
Jaylah - more shopping for you. Do you enjoy it?
- no but I'm sure it will suit you more
Jaylah - I guess there is only one way to find out
- I think the owner should be there to judge
Jaylah - ahh but if it's past on then it has a new owner
Bronx chewed on his lip as he read jaylahs last message.
- the old owner just wants to make sure its in good hands
Jaylah grinned as she looked at the message 'nice come back'
- I see your point
"JAYLAH, OH JAYLAH, WHERE ARE YOU?" jaylah laughed "in my room. You can't enter" "argh again?" "Yep" "fuck it. I'm bored as shit" "we'll play door way poker" Zaire laughed "alright, let's do it. Give me a few minutes" "alright" as jaylah waited, she positioned herself near the door. 'well it's something to do'
"Ready?" "And waiting" "I'd bet but kalem stole our money" jaylah chuckled "yep. I'm broke til I go to the bank. Is no one around?" "No idea. Thought I'd come annoy you" "you failed. I now have entertainment" "good. now look at your darn cards" jaylah chuckled as Zaire put two cards under the door. Jaylah grinned as she seen an ace and king "check" "check".
"Cards under the door again?" "She begged me to" Bronx held in his grin "and no bets?" "No. Kalem stole our money" Bronx chuckled "I'm surprised you all lasted that long throwing in a hundred at a time" jaylah watched as zaire put three cards under. 'nine, seven and a Jack. Fuck' "I don't even know when we went to bed" "check" "check" "about one a.m" "oh shit we were going for like fourteen hours" "felt like five minutes until the next day" "yep then five minutes felt like five hours" jaylah laughed as Bronx did "you all looked like shit" "felt it" Zaire put another card under and jaylah flicked her cards out. "They were shit" Zaire laughed "I had a pair of nines" "darn it" "spewing we arent betting with money" "I would've folded. That was terrible".
"Ha no way. Taking my idea Zaire?" "I have the cards" "mother fucker let me join. Move over" jaylah chuckled "hi papa" Zaire laughed "papa?" "Yeah hes like a dad and brother. Always asking me where I have been, what I'm doing, who I am seeing, who to kill" Zaire laughed "typical dad and big brother style huh" "yep. Im dying a..drunk" kalem chuckled "you weren't going to say that" "I totally was" Zaire smirked "so tell us when was your last?" "I can't remember my last drink" the guys laughed.
"What's so funny.. jaylah are you in lock up again?" "Yep lucky me" "let me in" "papa do your darn job" "I will shoot you in the dick if you enter that room" Christophe, Zaire and jaylah laughed "thanks papa" "just doing my job".