100

"you aren't seriously getting up" jaylah looked at Bennett "why the hell not?" "You were shot and died twice" "cats land on their feet. Just you watch" Zaire chuckled "good luck keeping her in bed" jaylah stood up and grabbed her dishes "no you don't" Zaire took the dishes "nothing near the spine right?" "No" "sweet" jaylah walked out leaving marshall and Bennett speechless "Tyson, she will be okay, right?" "Bet she's going to make a drink" emit laughed "yeah she is".
When emit, Tyson and Zaire walked out Bennett spoke "you okay with that" "it's her body and her life..." "She could hurt herself" "Tyson said she will be fine. He won't allow her to hurt herself" Bennett shook his head "we have had men down longer than that" "thanks for the concern but if you don't come out and help me drink, I'm going to get the blame for running your boss out of alcohol and we can't have that, so come on" marshall and Bennett both looked at each other then back to jaylah but she had gone. "She didn't just say that?" "Yep" Bennett laughed "I like her" 'she is one hell of a woman' exiting the room, marshall grinned as he seen Zaire raising her shirt "nah they are only small. You good?" "Yep. These walk in the parks need to stop though. I'd rather the beach" the guys laughed "no swimming or gym for a week atleast" "yeah boss I got ya. You two can't sneak to save your life" all three guys looked at Bennett and marshall before they looked at jaylah "cat hearing as well?" "I had to prepare myself for when you men came to annoy me" "bullshit. we kept you sane" "I'm not telling you that. No soaps for two days right?" "Yep" marshall grinned "so three more lots of Lazer treatments?" "Hallway poker huh?" "Oh yeah ya know, it's fun" "it's not full body. I can walk around in my bikinis" "oh no you don't" "doesn't bother me" jaylah smirked "where's Garrett? Im telling him I undressed his man. Let's see him argue" the guys cracked up laughing "you would too" "yep. Cheers to another day" jaylah sculled her drink. "You don't want pain killers?" "That's what this is for" Bennett shook his head "she's been through a hell of a lot worse" "yeah you strapped me down" "and you still fucking undid the strap" "I needed to piss" the guys laughed "strapped her down?" "Yeah after we lost her five times. She had two shots near her spine. She needed to stay still but she still got up" "I admit those ones hurt" "you told kalem you loved him. Yeah it hurt" jaylah grinned "I thought I was done" "had to get the last word in huh?" "I like an argument" everyone laughed. "Alright, I need to go shower and then drink some more" marshalls eyes went wide "Tyson?" "She's good" jaylah grinned "thanks. All of you" "nah Im walking you back" "with your fake gun?" "I have two. Move it" "that's what he calls them" jaylah chuckled "I'm sure I will see you at the bar" "yeah, we will be there" "you will".
As jaylah and Zaire walked out marshall shook his head "fuck" the guys laughed "can you handle that?" "I'm fucking speechless" "we have had men down longer than that" "she's a determined little fucker" emit laughed "thanks for bringing her back" "she's not allowed to leave us. Who would we annoy?" "Each other" "Nuh. that's not as fun. I'm not picking his ugly ass up and carrying him around" the men laughed.

"Zaire.. jaylah?" "I undressed your man" Garrett smirked "you only did half the job" "shit. Well when we get back to my room, I best take your pants too" Zaire chuckled "I'm only coming back to get my shirt" "and undo my bra" "what?" "Don't mind her. She was shot three times. We lost her twice but she is up again" "bullshit?" "Nope. But I trust him to remove it" Garrett grinned "do I need to keep him company?" "I don't mind" Zaire grinned "looks like you are welcome to join" "alright".
"Were you hit?" "One bullet and this one ran my way and ended up with three bullets to the back" "shit" "just don't slam him to the wall Garrett. Have patience" the guys laughed.
Entering jaylahs room, jaylah grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom then back out again.
"What.. Garrett?" "Boss" "why the hell are you in here?" "He was worried I would take Zaires pants as well" marshall smirked "I see that's a problem" jaylah removed the shirt and turned her back to Zaire "shit" "thought he was lying Garrett?" "Nah but why are you up?" "Cats land on their feet" Zaire undid jaylahs bra making Marshalls eyes go wide "what the.." "can't undo it myself right now" "another week of no bra huh?" "Yep. Setting the puppies free. Thanks Zaire" "it's alright" jaylah held the bra to her chest "here" jaylah held out Zaires shirt "yeah I got it back" "I have kalems" Zaire chuckled "go for your shower" "going".
Zaire threw his shirt back on then looked at marshall "is it only her room you have access too?" Marshall smirked "no. All of them if I need to" "and what about our house?" "Nope" "JAYLAH, HE CANT ACCESS THE HOUSE" jaylah laughed "FUCK ZAIRE" "YOU STOLE MY SHIRT" "BORROWED IT" the guys all grinned. "Where did you get shot?" "Higher back but I'm fine" "glad to hear it". 'no bra for a week? Oh fuck me'

Getting out of the shower, jaylah got dry and dressed then brushed her long blonde hair. 'it will have to stay down for now'.
Exiting the bathroom, jaylah grinned "didn't want to leave?" "Waiting to make sure you are alright" "thanks and yep but my hand is empty" "we better fix that then".
'holy fuck. No bra and her breasts sit perfect and I love her long blonde hair down' exiting the room, all four of them walked to the bar. "Jlee" jaylah grinned as she walked towards Tyson "how are you feeling?" "In need of a drink" "stubborn one aren't ya?" "Yep" "sit. I will get them" "okay. Thanks" carefully taking a seat, marshall sat beside her while Zaire and Garrett moved around the table. 'im not letting her out of my sight wearing no bra' "they are getting brought out to us. Ready to move tomorrow?" "Yep. You guys?" "Yeah we are" "sure are" "good and we have a spare room" "gym?" "Yep" "Bar?" "Wouldn't use it" "be out here all the time?" "Nah we usually just drink in the kitchen anyway" "that's a good point".
"This jlee? I have noticed it on your necklace and Tyson calls you it" "we all do when we want to. Her middle name is Lee. Kalem started calling her jlee" Marshall grinned "makes sense".
"Here are you drinks" seeing Clarissa look at jaylah, she put on a polite smile "thank you" marshall wanted to laugh but held it in "thanks" "thanks" "thanks" "thanks". When she walked away, Zaire chuckled "yeah I see it now" the guys laughed "you are in luck jlee" "lucky me. she can look all she wants but I ain't allowing her to touch" "yeah we guessed. She would be loving it right now" jaylah chuckled "drink ya drink". Marshall kept his eyes fixated on the bar area. 'looks like everything is running smoothly but I do need to check how many have left and if any new guests have come to stay. There's always new people coming in. With over four hundred rooms, I need to keep on top of it' "when do you want us to start marshall?" "Settle in tomorrow then we will discuss it all" "suits me fine. You won't be carrying your shit either" jaylah looked at emit "is that right?" "He's right" "argh" the guys laughed "you can't win against all of us" "I ain't siding against her, I want to sleep peacefully" "I'm taking kalems roll of waking your ass up every morning" "yeah he has a death wish" jaylah grinned "seems that way". Getting to the bottom of her glass, jaylah wanted to laugh. "Give me a sec guys" "where are you going?" "Nosey fucker" jaylah stood up and walked to the bar up to Clarissa. "I give you a ten for creativity" Clarissa showed a beautiful smile "you are straight right?" "I am but you can look as much as you want" Clarissa laughed "oh I have. Your name?" "Jaylah and you are Clarissa" "oh, you have asked about me hmm?" "I wanted to know who the auburn woman is that keeps eyeing me off. If you are looking, I atleast deserve a name" Clarissa let a small laugh slip as she put her hand out "good to meet you jaylah" "you too".
"What is that about?" Zaire looked at the bar "ask her when she comes back" "by the looks of it, she just told her she's straight" "most likely".
"Friends with Clarissa?" "Yeah. told her, I atleast needed her name if she is checking me out" the guys laughed "she knows you are straight?" "Yeah she does. Told her she can look as much as she wants. She told me she has" the guys all laughed 'argh I don't want others eyeing her off but how can they not'.