122

"OI" jaylah turned to look at Zaire "what do you want you annoying ass?" "Lynne and Duncan are at the docks, they want to see you" jaylah spoke "oi guys I will be back" "yep" jaylah muted her headphones then got up and walked out. "At the docks?" "Yeah they are. Duncan asked if I could get you" "why were you down there?" "Walking around" "alright. It will be good to see them". Exiting the house, jaylah walked down with Zaire. "jayjay" jaylahs eyes went wide as kale ran straight to her. Jaylah picked him up "hey kale" kale wrapped his arms around jaylah making Zaire, Duncan and lynne all smile "down with the kids" jaylah chuckled. "Hey Duncan and lynne. Lynne it's good to see you well" "and you too. We've been meaning to get back out here but Duncan has wanted me to fully heal" jaylah grinned "I understand that. Here for a holiday?" "Not this time. Duncan has another trip. I was hoping you were free for lunch at the restaurant?" "I'd love too" Duncan grinned "see you all in two hours" "we will be around" "good to see you well jaylah" "thanks duncan".
"Are you joining Zaire?" "Actually I'm going to see Garrett" "have fun".
"How old are these two?" "Five and nine months" "they are absolutely gorgeous" "I'm handsome" jaylah grinned "you sure are. You are very smart too" "he hasn't stopped talking about you. You are his hero. Calls you wonder woman" jaylah grinned "you saved the day" "us superheros need to protect everyone" "I'm not a superhero" "you definitely are. Without your quick thinking mommy could've been in danger" kale kept his arms around jaylahs neck.
At the bar marshall sat with a drink in his hand as he looked around. 'jaylah?. I haven't seen her around in weeks. I fucking miss seeing her. Who is she.. she's with Lynne and kale?' marshall had a sip of his drink as he kept his eyes on jaylah. 'fucking Bennett had to say shit' marshall put his head down.
"Is there a table for three available?" "There sure is and room for a pram" "thank you" finding a table, kale sat right next to jaylah making Lynne let a small laugh slip.
"Duncan told me he met you on the boat?" "Yes. He helped me" "the trolley story?" Jaylah chuckled "it's true. I bought it as I didnt have enough hands to carry everything. Duncan helped me get it on and off the boat. I hear you are a banker?" "I am. Had the last two weeks off though. Duncan worries a lot" "that's a good thing in a way" "men" jaylah chuckled "I live with two and a woman with a young child" "all family?" "Not blood but yeah they are" Lynne grinned "they call that respect here right?" "Spot on".
"Hi. can I take your order?" "Kale, what would you like?" "Chicken nuggets" "always the favorite" jaylah grinned "chicken nuggets and chips if you have them" "we do" "Lynne?" "Chicken salad thank you" "lamb salad thanks" "welcome. Any drinks?" "A chocolate milkshake" "a cappuccino with two sugars thanks" "the same thank you" "sure. I will bring your drinks out shortly".
"So you live here fulltime?" "Yes. Been here for a while now. Came here for a holiday and fell in love with it. You moved from Scotland?" "Yes. Just like you, we came for a visit and fell in love. Of course I needed to be on the mainland for work but this place is always accessable. Duncan found a job on the water. He is really happy" "and you?" "Oh very. Duncan and I can't be anymore thankful to you" "did you know that man?" "Not in the slightest. He seemed to be either on alcohol or you know the others" jaylah showed a slight nod "I'm sorry for swearing.." "oh please don't apologize..." "Oh mommy they have face paint" jaylah and lynne both looked out side "they do" "can we get our face painted?" "While we are here, we can have some fun" jaylah grinned "is kale allergic to anything?" "No thankfully" "that's great".

"Do you mind if I spoil kale?" "Oh no I couldn't.." "please I have plenty" Lynne showed a gentle grin "he'd love that" "alright superhero. What do you want to do?" "Face paint. Can you get yours done. Mommy doesn't like paint on her face" "of course" Lynne chuckled as they stood up. "Come on" kale jumped at jaylah and she picked him up.
"Are you here to get your face painted?" "We are" the woman grinned "we can do both at the same time" kale jumped down with excitement "kale what should jayjay get?" "Wonder woman" Lynne chuckled "we can do that" "well then you need a superhero too" "we can do super man?" "Yay" kale ran to the seat while jaylah looked at Lynne letting a small laugh slip.
Getting their face painted, kale spoke "HEY YOU ARE THE MAN THAT HELPED JAYJAY" Tyson looked around. Seeing jaylah and kale getting their faces painted he held in his laughter as he walked their way. "Hi kale and Jay..jay" Lynne let a small laugh slip "you are one of her brothers?" "Tyson" "Lynne. nice to meet you away from that incident" "you too. What's happening here?" "Jayjay is a superhero" "and you too superman" Tyson grinned "both of you are. What is the plan after this?" "Ask kale" "can we go to the fairy floss?" "Lynne?" "He can have the last thirty minutes to do what he likes" "looks like we are going to the fairy floss" "do you think jayjay should buy Tyson some?" "Yes we can all have some" jaylah grinned "sugar high here we come".
"You are all done" "thank you" "you are all done" "thanks" jaylah handed twenty to kale. "We need to pay the ladies now" "oh.." kale ran over to the woman who did his face while Tyson nudged jaylah as he had a cheeky smirk on his face "so jay..jay Is wonder woman huh?" Lynne chuckled "he has her wrapped around his little finger" "he's a good kid" Tyson internally grinned "I want the pink fairy floss" jaylah laughed. "Here jaylah" "well we need to go get fairy floss" "can I pay?" "You sure can. Tyson wants pink" "pink is the best" walking over to the fairy floss, kale spoke "three pink.. please" "fifteen" jaylah grabbed out another ten and handed it to kale. "dont I have enough?" Jaylah bent down. "let's see" kale held the money out "two plus two is how many?" Jaylah held up her fingers "four" "plus one more" "five" "that's how much is here. We need ten more. How much is this?" "Ten" jaylah grinned "five plus ten equals?" "Fifteen. I do need that. Thanks jayjay" "you are welcome kiddo" Tyson internally grinned as jaylah stood back up "are you a mother jaylah?" "No just a big kid" Tyson chuckled "she is" "and great with kids" "they are innocent and just want to have fun" Lynne looked at her watch "kale we need to go to the docks" "can you walk with us?" "I can" "and you?" Tyson grinned "sure can".
Arriving back at the docks, Duncan pulled in and tied the boat up. "Hey.. face paint and fairy floss. You are very lucky" "all of us" "Tyson right?" "Yes sir" "Duncan" Duncan shook Tysons hand "thanks for helping the woman who saved my wife's life" "she's my sister" "not blood I'm guessing" "thicker" Duncan, Tyson and Lynne grinned "have you been spoiling kale?" "A superhero deserves to have a good time" "I see that.. wonder woman" all adults held in their laughter. "we need to go back home now" "can we come back?" "One day soon. Do you still have what we spoke about?" "Yes daddy" "now is a good time" kale turned to look at jaylah "jayjay this is from daddy, mommy and me" "I" "daddy, mommy and I" jaylah knelt down "you didnt have to get me anything" "daddy says it's not enough" jaylah looked at Duncan and lynne with a gentle smile before kale placed the box in jaylahs hand "thank you. All of you" kale jumped at jaylah and gave her a tight hug "I will see you again soon super man" "bye jayjay" jaylah stood up and looked at Lynne and Duncan "it was my pleasure. Thank you for joining me for lunch. I do hope I see you all again soon" "I'm here everyday" jaylah grinned. "May I?" "Of course" Lynne gave jaylah a hug then shook Tysons hand. When Duncan gave jaylah a hug he spoke "thank you so much" "you are most welcome. Stay safe out there" "I will" Duncan stepped back then shook Tysons hand "keep the child in line" Tyson and jaylah laughed "bye guys" "until next time" standing at the docks, jaylah and Tyson waited until the boat left the shores.