41

Grabbing a towel and her bathroom products, jaylah locked her bedroom door then walked into the bathroom. Emptying her pockets, she put her phone on the basin, Then turned the shower on. Placing the body wash, shampoo and conditioner in the shower, she then removed her clothes and stepped in. 'fuck my life. Why is this happening to me? Is it not bad enough that I lost my parents?. Being locked up for two months with lashes to my body everyday?. being starved and would've been dehydrated if it wasn't for Rey?. My uncle's right hand man breaking my rib only for my uncle to hit me there again?. A bullet wound to a leg and a broken cheek bone?. I have men trying to take me somewhere, to some boss and I have no control. Why is my life like this?' hearing the bathroom door open jaylah kept her back to it.
Bronx opening the door not knowing jaylah was in the bathroom, his eyes moved to the steamed up shower. Entering the bathroom, Bronx shut the door. Jaylah could feel a presence. As she peaked at the glass, she closed her eyes. It's all steamed up. "Jaylah, are you alright?" "Yeah. Just over it all" Bronx showed a slight nod not that jaylah looked his way "I understand that. Must be hard dealing with shit being thrown at you left, right and center" "yeah and now you men are dealing with it, it's not fair on any of you" "it's the life we live jaylah" "no it's only got worse and they won't stop" Bronx doesn't want her thinking this way. "A lot of the men respect me as I do them but I don't want them in danger because of me" Bronx placed his phone on the basin and removed his shoes. Opening the shower door, bronxs eyes landed on jaylahs back, legs and ass. As jaylah washed her body, Bronx stepped in fully clothed. He knows this could be a bad move but he can also tell by her words that she is thinking about leaving. Grabbing some of jaylahs body wash, Bronx put it on his sponge and gently applied it to her back. 'what is this man doing?. He's in the shower with me. This is not something I expected' as Bronx washed her back, jaylah relaxed at his touch. Bronx struggling to control himself as he has jaylah Infront of him, his dick twitched at just the sight of her, standing in nothing in front of him. water running down her luscious body and Now healthy and full of curves in all the right places. Bronx put the sponge back and put his arms around her waist "we will do everything we can to keep you safe jaylah. We want you here and those who don't, will live with it" jaylah closed her eyes as her head rested against Bronxs shoulder. 'she smells beautiful. A mix of almond and coconut and fits perfectly in my arms. I never want to move from here' when jaylah moved, Bronx was disappointed but to his surprise, jaylah turned to face him. Her piercing light blue eyes, looking into Bronxs, he moved his right hand up over her soft skin to just below her cheek "I hate he did this to you. The broken rib and cheekbone. I can see its broken. You don't deserve it. You deserve to be treated the best you can be. You have been through enough" Bronx put his head down as he closed his eyes. Jaylah knowing what was going through his mind, moved up placing a soft kiss on Bronxs jaw. "Still here" Bronx opened his green eyes giving jaylah eye contact again. Slowly moving in, Bronx brushed his lips against jaylahs. He has wanted her for years, he knows he has but it took forever to realize it. Connecting their lips, jaylah parted giving Bronx access. Entwining their tongues, it was a sweet mix of gentle and want. Jaylah moving her hands up his sides, Bronx brushed his down jaylahs and picked her up with ease, jaylah immediately wrapping her legs around his waist as Bronx moved her to the wall. None of them wanting to stop, there was a need. A need for more, a need for them to be closer.
Breaking from Jaylahs sweet soft lips, their eyes immediately met as both caught their breath. Bronx paying attention to her face, he could see her eyes had softened 'shes absolutely beautiful' 'hes perfect' not knowing how long they had been in the shower, the water started to cool. "We should get out" "I think so" jaylah dropped her legs and turned the shower off, bronx stood still as he watched her every movement. 'how can a woman be so damn perfect? From her long blonde hair, breasts, stomach to her legs' as jaylah got out, she wrapped her towel around her body before grabbing one for Bronx "Bronx?" Bronx looked at jaylah "yep" jaylah grinned "I see we have changed rolls" "what?" "Last time it was me that was dressed" Bronx chuckled "yep. Thanks" "it's fine" jaylah grabbed her phone and walked into her room. Dropping her phone on the bed, jaylah walked to her cupboard. Grabbing out a new set of underwear, a bed shirt and shorts. Jaylah dried her body and put her hair up in the towel before putting her new clothes on, making sure to remove all tags. 'shit I need to brush my teeth' quickly towel drying her hair, jaylah threw her towel in the basket then walked back to the bathroom. 'my clothes' taking all of her clothes out, she put them in the basket then grabbed her tooth brush and paste. Brushing her teeth, jaylah heard her phone go off. 'argh why can't people just go away. I bet its uncle rayal. Too bad I'm brushing my darn teeth' finishing brushing her teeth, jaylah washed her mouth out then wiped her face. Exiting the bathroom, jaylah sat down on her bed grabbing her phone. 'yep uncle rayal'.
"Hi" rayal took a deep breath "jaylah, how are you feeling?" "Fine" "look I know you are angry. I'm not going to apologize" "expected" "don't throw attitude" "I'm going to sleep" "no. You will talk to me. I didn't mean to hit you so hard to knock you out. You went against me" "no I didn't. I went to get clothes" "do not speak back to me. You are to stay with the men. Not run all over the country side with kalem. That man is lucky he's not fucking dead" jaylah stayed silent "jaylah?" "Yeah I'm listening" "if you aren't careful, I will take you from there and you won't have anyone" not bothering to talk back, rayal knows jaylah is annoyed "he disrespected me and my men" "by taking me to bed?" "No by his tone and his actions. Barron is fuming" "Barron is fuming? He broke my fucking rib" "DO NOT YELL AT ME" "I didn't. he broke my rib and you punched it too then thought it would be a good idea to knock me out. Can't I just live my life?" "Obviously not well enough. Barron will be there tomorrow and you will speak to him" "I don't want to speak to him" "you have no choice" rayal hung up the phone and jaylah placed Hers on the bedside table then laid down with a sigh. 'fuck my life' jaylah rolled over onto her stomach, making sure her sore side was facing up.
"What's the go?" "You are going to see jaylah tomorrow" "me?" "Yep" "oh this won't be good" rayal looked at Barron as he sat back in his chair with a scotch in his hands "it will be sorted" Barron put his head down "yeah.." Barron is hating the idea, he knows how this is going to play out but it's bosses orders "and then what?" "It's done" Barron showed a slight nod "right" Barron stood up and walked out leaving rayal with his Scotch. 'it's what is best. My niece needs to learn her place in life' 'fuck I can't do this. It will destroy her'.

Waking up, jaylah looked at the roof. 'just another fucking day with a fucking headache' as jaylah got up, she opened her top drawer grabbing her pain medication. Dropping two down, she stared at the gun in her top drawer. Grabbing the gun out, she looked to see three bullets left. 'i need more training. Not only in combat but also in weapons. My life is a fucking joke. I won't be able to be happy. I have no idea why Barron is coming here today but I will have no problem shooting the bastard. Jaylah got up off the bed and got changed into a pair of jeans, singlet and a new hood making sure to Rip the tags off. Entering the bathroom, jaylah fixed her hair then put her hood back on. The men have seen her face but it doesnt make her anymore comfortable.