// First Chapter //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
I thought it could be fun to make an imagines and roleplay book; the roleplays being inspired by the imagines, for our OCs, our favorites ships for them, our favorite AUs for those ships, and anything else that may come to mind.

I thought this could also be a good concept for comfort and such, Like, if you're having a bad day, I can make a chapter for Eve and one of her crushes and any AU you'd like, even if it's one I may have already made a chapter for.
If any of the imagines; be it for Eve or Kiku, give you any roleplay inspiration, we can of course do a roleplay based on the imagine.

Requests are open at any time, so if there are any ships you'd like to see or any particular AUs paired with a particular ship, feel free to leave a comment with your request. After this chapter is posted, a request chapter will be published.
Multiships are welcomed to.

Since I don't want this chapter to seem boring, I'll be posting the first ship and AU in this chapter that I wanted to make imagines for!

Feel free to comment on any of these imagines for this ship and AU below, I'd love to hear what you think! Comments can be long, short, etc, all are welcome!
You can also add addons. Like, for Kiku's imagines, ones that describe feelings will be written from her perspective, for Eve's imagines, they'll be written from her crush/crushes perspective. 

AU: Alice in Zombieland inspired AU(Okay, so I know we don't do this AU too often, but I honestly love this AU and find it comforting)

Ship: Kiku x Slade(I just adore these two and always will, this ship is just such a comfort)
(Other ships for this AU can be explored/added, but the main ship is primarily this one)

Since we're currently RPing this AU, you can add in any of the applicable imagines to the scenario that you'd like to see occur!

Imagines:

A song that reminds Kiku of how she feels about Slade in this particular AU;

Kiku knows that there's something in Slade that's dark, but she's certain it's not something evil. Instead, she believes it stems from the heartache he's been forced to endure, not all of which being from zombies.
While she's been told to stay away; his exes and people who know his reputation, she's undeniably drawn to him. Even when she tries to stay away, she ends up gravitating towards him, almost as if she's a magnet and he's her opposite force.
She'd give him everything, absolutely everything. She wants him above everything else.

Kiku adores Slade's piercings, she finds them attractive. She'd be likely to gently caress them, whether they're on his ears or somewhere else. If he has any tattoos, she'd adore those too. She'd love touching the piercings and tattoos, and would likely praise Slade and how beautiful she thinks he and those are.

Kiku wants one tattoo. Just one, and it'd be a crow on her left wrist. She'd want Slade or her best friend Eve to go with her to get the tattoo. If both went with her, this might actually be her way of telling Eve that she's actually dating Slade.
Or, this could be a reverse where Kiku asks Eve to go with her and Eve invites Slade as a way to get the two together. The reasoning be that Eve might suspect that Slade would immediately take on the role of a worried boyfriend despite them not being together yet since he'd be worried about infection or the tattoo artist going too deep with the needle.
Another possibility is Kiku asking Eve to go with her to get the tattoo after she and Slade got in a fight. Eve secretly asks Slade to come in the hopes of getting the two to make up.

Since Kiku moved in with Slade and his father, she'd of course start out staying by herself, though after she's started dating Slade, she'd probably try to convince either Slade, Jude, or both, to let her stay with Slade in his room since she'd sleep better being with him. How this were to go would of course depend a lot on Jude, but just imagine Slade being enthusiastic about this prospect while Jude would quickly intervene, reminding the two the final decision depends on him.

Another LI flirting with Kiku in front of Slade when they're already dating and Slade doing something to intervene, as well as show his dominance.

An ex of Slade's flirting with Slade in front of Kiku when they're already dating, and Kiku latching onto Slade and nuzzling into him as her way of signalling that he belongs to her.

Another LI flirting with Kiku before her and Slade are dating and Slade starts to get jealous and find a way to break up the situation.

Kiku going to a club with Slade and his group and feeling horribly awkward to the point she sits down by herself. Slade notices and manages to convince her to dance with him. Though this leads to a rather intense makeout that for the sake of others at the club, Mykie; or even worse, Jude, breaks up, reminding the two they're in public.

Slade seems like a big gruff and rough wolf, but to Kiku he is a teddy bear. She could probably get her way with him when no one else can.

Kiku loves to cuddle Slade and will ask him for cuddles often.

Kiku being lectured by Slade and starts to zone out until he kisses her or pins her.

Kiku and Slade possibly adopting Charlie when they're a bit older(24-27), after his parents were killed and became zombies. A year or two later, they'd probably have Alex.

*

If there's anything you'd like to add from Slade's perspective; or from Jude's for the imagines involving him, or anything else, I'd be happy to hear!
Feel free to add any of these imagines, or anything inspired by these imagines into our current RP for this AU.