// Blood Splattered Guitar //

ShimadaWife / -_CookieCat_-

Sorry for the random tag. I've been listening to some music, and some of the songs were really making me think of Eve and Kiku, and their ships.
I thought posting my little imagines for these and the songs may be fun and comforting for us both.
I also thought it could be fun to hear your thoughts on them would be nice.

Eve Song:

Eve x Shang

I know I already mentioned this one in PM, and that we started a scenario in PM, but I wanted to go a little more depth with my thoughts here.

- In relation to all the others Eve met being found as lame, I was thinking about how this relates to her strength. How the other men and women she was around saw her as a liability given her lack of expertise, and how she may have been attracted to Shang because he actually found her strong.

- Eve legit knows that by being with Shang, she can easily get her way, but this isn't why she's with him exactly. It's more of the fact that he initially shows her the respect she never really felt she had before, and now, for once in her life, she actually had power in some way.

- Eve just wants to be loved, so in relation to "Sorry not sorry about what I said, I just want to have some fun", this would relate not to her desire to hurt her old friends, she doesn't want to hurt them, but for her desire to actually be strong and respected, to have a place all her own, not one that's just the shadow of someone else.

- Eve initially thinks that Shang's somewhat possessive and relentlessly pursuing nature in their relationship is okay. To see him do everything he can, including hurt others, just to have her, makes her feel as if she finally has someone who will keep her close and never hurt her.
In actuality though, this behavior is a warning as to how Shang really is and how this behavior may eventually hurt Eve.

- Eve starts to realize that things aren't okay after their relationship progresses to a more serious standing point. He's not nearly as nice and doesn't seem to understand her want to not hurt her friends.
He doesn't truly understand her as well as she thought he did, and something about this scares her.

- Eventually, she finds herself alone after a big fight with Shang. Now she has no one, at least at that time, and she's scared and doesn't know what she can do to survive.
But, as Eve reflects on how she fought back and stood for her feelings and beliefs, she starts to realize that she's stronger than she or anyone else ever gave her credit for, and that she doesn't need anyone but herself to make it.

Kiku Song:

Kiku x Kano

Okay, so, this song is mainly just the fact that the entire song gives me Kiku x Kano vibes. Like, this just feels like them.
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this, or any little imagines this may have given you. ^^