// So Far Down //

Cellswife
Since you're back into Undertale, I thought you'd enjoy some Undertale imagines for Eve and her main LIs.

Asgore:

While I know this song certainly doesn't seem like it'd fit Asgore and Eve, I think it actually does relate to them in the AU of Eve allowing Asgore to kill her to have her soul.
The despair he'd feel after she's gone, the ache in his heart, the longing to have her back, it'd be very deeply rooted in him. He'd be stuck reflecting on his actions and relationship with her leading up to her death. It'd haunt him that the entire time he was falling in love with her, that it was always in the back of his mind that he'd be killing her. After her death, he'd find himself wishing that he was with her. He no longer has his family after all, so losing the person he could of rebuilt his life with, it'd leave him haunted.

Asgore is very supportive of Eve, something that's likely due to him being a father.
He understands how quickly one can lose what they love, so he believes it's very important for one to embrace who they are and do so unapologetically. He knows Eve suffers from feeling insecure in her own skin, so he only wishes to support her and help her embrace herself.

Asgore would probably play video games with Eve.

Asgore knows that Eve loves his fur. That she enjoys it when she can cuddle into his fluffiness. Due to this, he will always be open to cuddling her, but he might light heartedly tease her.
He'll also get her a fluffy faux fur coat that's very similar in texture to his fur for when he can't be around, or just to use as winter wear.

Asgore probably taught Eve how to fight. Though he's very adamant that she only does so as self defense.
He wants Eve to be able to protect herself. He knows she can use magic, but he also knows that magic won't always fix or diffuse a fight.

Asgore will carry Eve around on his shoulders. He knows Eve herself is taller than most women, he also knows he's taller than most in general. He enjoys seeing her excitement at being able to see sights she hadn't been able to before.
He also likes making Eve feel secure about her weight. He knows she often feels insecure about being chubby, so he likes you see her smile at this enthusiasm at holding her, lifting her up, or carrying her around.

Papyrus:

Papyrus has a major crush on Eve, though he doesn't know how to approach it. Since it's an actual crush, and not just feelings of friendship, he's nervous to ask Eve out on a date like he did with Frisk.
Sans; being his loving brother, supports him like in the song, encouraging him to embrace his crush and tell Eve how he feels.

Papyrus of course is far more innocent than most, so his dates with Eve tend to reflect that innocence. He likes to take her to garden, to cooking lessons, and to fairs.

Papyrus doesn't truly know what to do in a relationship, so he often looks to Sans for advice despite his brother not really being experienced either.
This has led to a few humorous situations, such as Papyrus playing the trumpet for Eve since Sans convinced him that she'd absolutely love it, even though he wasn't all too great at it.

Papyrus loves for Eve to read to him, especially if she's spending the night with him.
It gives him a lot of comfort to lay his skull against her chest, listen to her heartbeat, all while she lulls him to sleep with her soft voice as she reads.

Papyrus will watch scary movies with Eve, but he does horribly with them. He'll hide his face on her chest or in a pillow the second something gorey comes on the screen, and he will not look back the rest of the night.

Eve gets a lot of spaghetti for dinner. Like a lot. Though thankfully for Eve's sake, Papyrus had been trying out different sauces and spices.

Grillby:

Both Eve and Grillby have been through quite a bit in their lifespans, and due to this, both struggle with being emotionally available.
In each other's arms though, they feel far safer talking to one another and expressing their pain and insecurities. They help each other to feel.

Grillby every so often gives Eve her drinks and meals on the house. In a way, it's his way of flirting with her. He loves seeing the way she lights up at the kind gesture, and to him, that's more than enough to make him happy too.

Eve and Grillby can make contact without any precautions. This was found out after Eve reflexively grabbed his hand while trying to comfort him, only for them to both be surprised when Eve didn't experience any pain or even discomfort upon contact.

Grillby likes to take Eve out on dinner dates. Usually to a romantic spot he happened upon. He'll premake their food of course, and then take her to the new spot he chose.
He finds it really special to share all these special places with her, especially if they can take some pictures, something he likes to do.
He hopes to eventually use the pictures to make a scrapbook of all their dates.

When it's particularly cold, Grillby will stay close to Eve. He doesn't want her ending up sick, so he likes to use his natural warmth to keep her warm.
Though if Eve's playing in the snow, he tends to stay away since he doesn't want to ruin her fun by melting the snow.

Grillby keeps a picture of Eve with him at all times. When he's having a particularly rough or long day, looking at the picture will get him thriving the day.

Sans:

Similar to Eve and Agore's song, this one is a darker depiction of their relationship.
Eve remembers when there's a reset like Sans since she wasn't originally from the Underground. Sans sees a reflection of himself in Eve. Especially since he has seen that her actions have changed from run to run in order to protect herself. He knows they're two sides of the same coin.

Sans will wake Eve up with his trumpet if he feels like she's ignoring him and wants attention.

Sans knows that at times, Eve's magical abilities are triggered by emotional responses. Due to this, he tries his best to work with her so she can learn to better control the abilities that she has.
He also tries to reassure her that she shouldn't feel ashamed about this since she was never taught how to use her abilities from a young age, thus making them harder to control.

Sans will actually ask Papyrus for relationship advice. He knows Papyrus is a bit more gentle and emotionally open than he is. He wants to make sure he's attentive to Eve and her needs, so he likes to hear Papyrus' advice on how to do so.
This has led to Sans making her home cooked meals that they'd eat while chatting and watching a movie.

Sans always pays off his tabs when he goes on dates to Grillby's with Eve since he doesn't want Grillby to start a tab for her in order to get back some of the money Sans owes him.

Sans finds it really fun for he, Papyrus, and Eve all to be together. They're his family, and truly, seeing them laughing with each other and goofing off makes him happier than anything else.