// Eins, Zwei, Drei, Die //

KabalsWife
Sorry if the tag is a bother, but I had a bit of an idea and wanted to share it with you. I thought it'd be easiest to post it here.

I was listening to INK, and their song based on Hostel gave me an idea for MK, particularly involving Kano, Jude, and Kiku. Erron or Slade could be featured in this as well if wanted since I could see either fitting into the scenario, I just don't know where in particular.

So, onto the idea~

Idea/Scenario Basis:

In the film Hostel, basically, the rich can pay to torture and kill someone, or basically just do what they want to the person they paid for, and depending on where they're from, that determines the prices. Such as locals being the cheapest, while foreigners cost more.
Those involved are a part of what's called the "Elite Hunting" club, and they all have a matching tattoo placed somewhere on their body to identify them as a part of the club.

My idea, given who Kano is, is what if he ran something similar to this in order to make even more money?
Those who stay in the particular hostel he works as a part of, are who will be targeted. Members of the Black Dragons perhaps, or members of the Elite Hunting Club, will fraternize with tourists who are looking for something particular in their stay and will convince them that said Hostel, while cheap to stay at, will have exactly what they're looking for.
Then he'll have hired help, who helps to seduce said people into their stay, leading to them being drugged and captured for the aforementioned paid torture.

Kiku ends up as one of these tourists, but she's far more innocent. She's not there to party, drink, or have sex, but just because she thought it'd be fun to see what she hadn't before.
She ends up staying at the Hostel simply because she isn't rich and it saves her on money. Though given her more innocent demeanor, it's harder to trap her simply because she doesn't fall for the rouses set up for her, because they weren't why she was there, to begin with.

Cue Kano personally stepping in due to this, primarily because one of his top-paying members of the club wants /her/. And is willing to pay a high price to have her.
So Kano, acts as a sweet older man, encouraging her to have fun, and sticks around her. Her downfall ends up being that she accepts a non-alcoholic beverage he bought and brought over to her. It was drugged, and it doesn't take her long to pass out.

When Kiku wakes up, she finds to her horror, that she's tied up, and that the man she had trusted, and another unfamiliar man are talking. This unfamiliar man was Jude, who was who told Kano that he'd pay a high price to have this particular girl.

Kiku begins to panic a bit, given the situation she's in, because she has no idea what's planned for her, but just from looking at the dingy room she's in, and staring at the two men before her, she knows that whatever it is, it will break her, whether it be her mind, or her bones and flesh, she just knows that it will break her.

~

I'd love to hear anything you'd want to add to this since I always enjoy reading what you'd like to see as an added aspect to my ideas, such as what you see the character motives being, something you'd like to see happen, etc.

So please, feel free to add to this AU!