// Parted lips, and stolen kisses //

-BiromanticWitch-
Since I know you're not feeling the best, I wanted to write some imagines for you to give you a little comfort for the time being.

Ship:
Eve x Kabal(MK11 and before as the primary canon, AUs mentioned too)

Imagines:

- I could imagine that they likely met during the tournament. How exactly? Well, Eve and Kabal were likely put up against each other, and Kabal got the better of Eve, but chose to spare them, something no one expected.

- If they were to have met at a time when neither ended up participating in Mortal Kombat, I imagine that it was likely when Eve was working for Johnny. How?
Johnny probably convinced Eve to go out with him after a rough day of shooting and get drunk. After Johnny gets caught(Probably pissing on something), Kabal, who was patrolling, ends up arresting Johnny.
But, when he catches sight of Eve, he lets Johnny off with a warning in exchange for Eve's phone number.

- Whenever someone jokes about Kabal being fast(You know what way), probably Kano, it's likely Eve will wrap their arms around Kabal from behind, smile sweetly, and say
"Well, that's a shame, I heard you're faster than him, then again, I already knew you couldn't keep up~"
And before the person can react, especially if it's that bastard, Kabal will lift Eve into his arms and leave with them.

- Kabal, given his love for Eve, would likely believe them over Kano if Eve told him the truth about how he ended up burned.

- Eve is also likely the only person, except maybe Stryker, who could convince Kabal to rejoin the police force and once again abandon his life of crime.

- Eve, very plainly, hates Kano's guts. They can't stand one another, and Kano loves to mess with Eve. So?
Well, it's probably extremely common for Kabal to come back from a job and find Kano and Eve at each other's throats, and him having to break them up.
Why doesn't Kano just end Eve? Well, he knows Eve is detrimental to Kabal's mental health, and so, keeps them around regardless of how much Eve pisses him off, because Eve ensures that Kabal is always at his best and most useful.

- Kabal knows how disfigured he is, and knows to most, his physical appearance alone is very grotesque to lay eyes on.
So, the fact that Eve so deeply loves him despite his disfigurement, as well as seems to still find him beautiful despite him knowing otherwise, he genuinely does cherish them. After all, Eve isn't with him for money, they genuinely care about him and would love him regardless of his appearance, and to a lesser extent, occupation.

- Kabal likes to style Eve's ears and tails. He will buy them bows for their ears, ribbons, and more. He also likes to comb and brush their tails.
Something about just playing with Eve's tails is very comforting and relaxing for him.

- Kabal and Kiku will likely just sit back and watch Eve and Kano fight sometimes, mainly if the fight is more amusing(Like Eve getting onto Kano for his gross habits, or Kano teasing Eve about their sex life with Kabal).

- Expect that Kabal is definitely going to bake Eve cookies after they've had a particularly rough day and wants to help them feel better.
Cue Eve coming back the the kitchen covered in cookie batter, and Kabal cursing because he made more of a mess than he made cookies.

~

I hope you enjoy reading these and that they made your day a little better!