// Web of Deception //

Cellswife
Here's your requested DB Chapter. This is more of a fun chapter since I've noticed DB Eve has a more humorous/light hearted approach for Eve than some of her other fandoms. ^^

Universe: Dragon Ball

Ships:

Multiple Ship Chapter

Imagines(Admittedly, this chapter won't have my typical organization since I need a new charging tip for my chrome book, so all of this is being written on my phone):

I feel like this song could fit an Eve x Vegeta AU.
Rather than the invasion of Vegeta and Nappa being something known that could be trained for, Raditz doesn't elude to what will come after his death in order to give his comrades an upper hand.

Nappa isn't present in this AU, instead, Eve's in his place, but she's actually far more trusted and relied on.
Vegeta and Eve slowly pick off humans over time, slowly drawing the attention of the Z fighters, whilst also allowing them to also gather strength overtime.
During this time, Eve's status as Vegeta's fiance actually has meaning since new actually will spoil her like a Princess.

Look, I don't know why, but Eve x Cell gives me these vibes-

I think it's mainly because Eve; while appearing as the submissive in the relationship, actually has the upper hand since she's able to keep his emotions in check. She holds a control over him, even if she herself isn't aware of it.

Given this, I think that this could make an interesting AU. Such as after Cell is brought back and given a second chance, Eve is able to draw his eye by doing small things, like teasing him the way no one else would, or by messing with him during training, leaving him all flustered.

Another Eve x Cell idea I found interesting would actually be a darker AU. It would also include Eve x Yamcha.

Eve ends up staying on Earth like Vegeta, but she's never able to actually fit. She only becomes friends with Yamcha, never really managing to fit with everyone else.

When she meets Cell, she feels the evil in her arise again, mainly due to all the pain she's felt being so outcasted, even by Vegeta.

Despite her care for Yamcha, she actually sides with Cell, forsaking everyone because the pain she's experienced has made her feel as if the world truly is cruel and no longer has any chance at salvation.

In this AU, Yamcha joins the tournament and faces up against Eve, wanting her to prove herself to be a monster.

An AU where Eve is raised on earth, similar to Goku, but of course is a bit older than him, likely around Bulma's age.

Eve doesn't grow up with them though. Instead, she grows up with Yamcha and travels with him when she's older, which is how she meets the others.

In this AU, I could imagine Eve and Bulma, or perhaps Eve and Launch, being close friends.

~

Sorry if these ideas are a bit lackluster. I don't really have much inspiration right now, so I decided to write only what I had ideas for since I didn't want to write filler that would be half hearted.

If you want to Rp any of these ideas, I'd be happy that do so for you.