// Fish Eggs //

-SilentEvil- / -Ink_Ribbon-

AU: None

Ship: Eve x Salvatore

Imagines:

Undoubtedly, the song that describes how Salvatore feels about Eve is "You are my Sunshine";

She brings a light to what's a dull and lonely life. With Eve, he doesn't feel like the ugly freak that everyone seems to think he is. Nor does he feel stupid as he's often told he is. Instead, he feels this gentle warmth that makes him feel as if amidst his pain and suffering, he actually has some peace.
If he were to lose her, he'd be absolutely devastated. He truly couldn't stand it if someone were to take his sunshine away. She's undoubtedly the only person who truly loves and cares for him. To have that and suddenly not might just kill him.

He calls her his Sunshine for obvious reasons, but he'll also occasionally call her his Eggie. This sounds odd, but it's actually quite sweet. She's like an egg to him, fragile, but there's a beauty and strength to her since she has a hard outer layer that protects something inside that's undeniably fragile, but also very sacred, this being her heart.

Salvatore raises fish with Eve. He loves the fact they have so many eggs. He loves to have her help him name all the fish and he finds a lot of humor when they try to keep track of which is named what.

Feeling so insecure about himself and his appearance, Salvatore strives to make sure that Eve feels secure about herself. If she's having a rough day, he'll take an entire day for them to make sure Eve is pampered. He'll style her hair, make pretty outfits that accentuate her features, and continuously praise her. He loves her body and doesn't mind at all that she's chubby. He in fact loves it and will often try to comfort her concerning her weight. He'll call her belly beautiful, if she has stretch marks he'll merely tell her that they're something unique, and he'll make sure to remind her that she's a lot more than her weight, that all that truly matters is her being both happy and healthy.

The first time he meets Eve, he'll be in awe of her beauty because she is downright gorgeous to him. He'll stumble over his words, stutter, and even trip over his own feet when approaching her. He might try to slip his hand in hers, but afraid she'll be repulsed, he'll lose the nerve and hold his hands together, closing his eyes as he tries to imagine it's her hand he's holding and not his own.

He will defy Miranda for her. Given how devoted he is to her and how oddly attached he is, this shows just how much Eve truly means to him. Eve is one of the few things worth more to him than Miranda and her affection.
If Miranda insults Eve, or even worse, threatens her, he will defend Eve and do everything he can to protect Eve. Eve is the one thing he won't let himself lose. He's already lost so much, so he won't let Miranda take Eve away or hurt her.

With Eve by his side, he gains a pretty high confidence boost. He's far more likely to stand up for himself, even if it's against Karl or Lady Dimitrescu. Just seeing her smile and offer him words of encouragement as he gets his word in is enough to keep him standing against those he'd typically back down from once intimidated enough.

*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the imagines in it! If any of these imagines gave you inspiration, feel free to share! And feel free to add on any of your own imagines to this, I'd be happy to hear them.