// Just a Random Little Thing //

-_CookieCat_-
Sorry about the tag, I just wanted to share this random prompt since I thought we both might get the same vibes.

-_CookieCat_-Sorry about the tag, I just wanted to share this random prompt since I thought we both might get the same vibes

I could see this possibly being similar to how Alucard found Slade and what Alucard initially assumed.

This being when he was sent to kill Lyra, he arrived there and killed Lyra immediately only to find Slade hiding or hidden away, or he found Slade there, having killed his mother himself in self-defense, and found him feasting on her, leading him to believe that Slade is a vampire child that Lyra never wanted.

Overtime though, Alucard would realize that Slade isn't a vampire when he notices that Slade doesn't want to drink blood and would rather rip things apart and feast on meat, has his mood heavily affected by the moon cycles, heavily dislikes vampires despite supposedly being one, is less sensitive to sunlight, is unbothered by crossing bodies of water, doesn't need a coffin to rest, and other little things. He also notices that everyone seems very wary of Slade as if he's something completely different from Alucard himself and cannot be trusted.
He eventually realizes Slade is a Werewolf despite having long believed Werewolves had gone extinct long before.

Despite this, and despite how Slade treats Alucard, Alucard still tries to be fatherly to Slade.

I could imagine that when Kiku comes along and she ends up being the first person to really connect to Slade on a deeper level, Alucard might be very surprised to see the angsty little wolf he's been taking care of for so long now, actually act sweet with someone, be romantic, and just be happy around.

Anyways, I just thought this could be an interesting chapter to write. Especially since I think it'd definitely be interesting to give Slade's backstory and character attention in Hellsing

Please feel free to tell me any of your own imagines you'd like to add to this chapter or your thoughts! I'd really love to hear them. ^^