// Slaughterhouse //

Okay, a little random, but I was re-watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original, and it made me think of an old scenario. And that in turn made me think of a new take on that scenario-

Ship(s):

Kiku x Slade

Kiku x Jude

Imagine/Scenario:

So, in that scenario, it was basically just inspired by Texas Chainsaw, and Slade was the LI.

With Slade and Jude having a much healthier and closer relationship now, I was thinking, what if that dynamic was brought into a rehash or a new scenario based on Texas Chainsaw?

This being, that like in the film with Sally, Kiku gets dragged back to the macabre home(Bones used and carved as furniture accessories, and other macabre additions), by Slade. The home looked beautiful from the outside, looking absolutely nothing like the utterly morbid and gruesome inside.

When Kiku sees Jude and him looking like this refined, gentlemanly, businessman, this leads to her pleading with him to set her free, that she won't tell anyone.

This though, only leads to the amused man asking her where she thought Slade learned this from, and telling her it's not the first time Slade's done this, and certainly not the first time he has either.
'It's a family tradition', he plainly puts it, amused by her pleading.

Though Slade pipes up and says it is different in one regard, this being that she isn't going to die, but that Kiku's the new addition to their family. Her role obviously being the wife/eventual mother.
Why? Because Slade feels something different with her and thinks she has potential.

And Jude, being a doting father, merely agrees to this, amused. He almost never tells Slade no, even now that he's an adult.

~

Kinda odd, I know, I just always enjoyed the creepy dynamic in horror films of insane families(Texas Chainsaw, Hills Have Eyes, House of a 1000 Corpses, just to name a few).

Since this AU isn't entirely fleshed out, I'd be glad to hear anything you'd want to add to it concerning Jude, Slade, or Kiku, or just in general!