// "You'll never drown" //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
Here are the imagines you asked for. I decided to use the song "Lust of the Lost" because the trio has often been depicted as obsessive, so I thought the song could fit concerning their jealousy when Eve cares for someone else. I also really love the song, it's been stuck in my head,

Also, kinda a curious question concerning, but what obsessive/yandere song do you think suits Kiku as a character? It could be a song off this album, or by someone else. I just thought I'd ask since I've been curious.
You could also comment for other characters if you want, like Slade or maybe Stu.

AU: None

Ship: Multi-Character Chapter

Imagines(Separated by Character):

Azul:

Azul likes to comfort Eve concerning her weight and appearance. Given how kind-hearted she is, as well as his past, he hates when he sees Eve down and out because she's not thin or because she doesn't think she's as beautiful as the students around her.
He likes to give her little words of encouragement to help her morale.

Azul was who taught Eve how to cast her first spell. He thought it'd be best if he taught her since she's a member of his dorm. He felt it'd be a disgrace if someone from another dorm taught Eve instead of him.
He was actually surprisingly gentle when teaching Eve and didn't get frustrated often. In fact, unlike many teachers, he left the room and took a breather whilst frustrated in order to avoid Eve seeing him get irritable.
This made the moment when she managed to cast her first spell all the more joyful since she didn't have to feel like she was doing it to impress her dorm leader but instead was able to feel like she was just sharing a special moment with a close friend.

Azul as a Yandere; to expand upon this aspect, is more of a desperate and worshipping Yandere. He's most likely to shower her with praise and constantly compliment her beauty. He is utterly infatuated with her, finding every little thing she does breathtaking. She could be chewing on a pen and twirling her hair, and he'd just stare at her, thinking about how perfect it is that such a perfect girl is all his.
She's all his, isn't she? He couldn't stand it if she wasn't. He'd have to make anything that tries to take her away disappear. Though he'd never let on to this, he can't have her afraid of him.

Azul likes to work the same shift at the cafe as Eve. He finds it most enjoyable to work with her since she's far calmer to be around compared to the twins.
There have been a few times though where he and Eve have had little moments of fun at the cafe together.

Azul knows Eve doesn't like coffee all too much, so he tends to make her teas early in the morning before class as a wake-up call.

If Eve fails a test, she can expect that he and Jade will be tutoring her in turns until both are convinced that she has a grasp on the subject.
Though like with her casting her first spell, Azul and Jade both are very gentle with her and walk off when frustrated so as not to stress her out.

Azul likes when Eve comforts him on bad days, especially on days when he has memories or dreams of the bullying he experienced in the past. Her voice is very soothing to him, especially when he's waking up from a bad dream. It can lull him back to sleep and put him in a calm state compared to the anxious state he woke up in.
He tends to lay his head on her shoulder and close his eyes, one arm wrapping around her waist as he listens to her heart.

Jade:

Jade is far calmer in comparison to his twin Floyd and is thus probably the easiest for Eve to be around. He doesn't push Eve to do what he wants or to do something she isn't comfortable with. He's far happier just spending time doing something quiet with her.