// "Age shouldn't define you or me, yet it seems to" //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
I felt bad that you had a stressful day, so I wanted to write you some imagines. Given your increased love for Integra, I wanted to dedicate a chapter of imagines to Eve x Integra, especially since I've always thought they'd be cute together anyways. I hope these make you happy and that they help you feel a bit more at ease. ^~^

If any of these give you scenario inspiration, let me know, I'd be happy to do a scenario of any type for you.

These are more personal images; primarily being headcanons I've had, so they'll have a fluffier and more humorous vibe!
Feel free to share any Hellsing headcanons you have, whether they're for Eve or Kiku!

AU: Nothing specified

Ship: Eve x Integra

Imagines:

Okay, so like how you've mentioned "You can be the Boss" suiting Kiku x Alucard, I feel like it could suit Eve x Integra, though with Integra being the one in control.
I feel like Eve; especially if she takes over the Wild Geese, will often work with Integra and Hellsing. She'll be used to calling the shots outside of Hellsing, but when working with Integra, she'll take Integra's suggestions to heart.
Like, Integra has this very natural charm that exudes her due to her confidence, and I feel very heavily that this would be a heavy influence on Eve. Rather than seeing it as Integra being arrogant or cocky, it'd be something that bends Eve to her whim.
Then imagine when they start dating. Integra will make these little remarks; such as mentioning a new place she wants to visit, and Eve will immediately make reservations, or clear up her schedule just to take her girlfriend to this place.
All the while, Integra is reclined in her chair, a cigarette between two fingers as she blows out a ring of smoke, this little knowing grin on her lips-

Given that Integra is a tall woman who is obviously quite strong due to all the training she's done in a multitude of fields, she actually likes to hold Eve in her lap rather than have Eve hold her. She thinks it's adorable to watch Eve get all flustered as she's pulled down into her lap.
Integra tends to have either a cigar or cigarette lit when she does this, so Eve often sees rings of smoke blown beside her right before Integra nuzzles her face into Eve's hair just above her shoulder.
At one point, Integra even managed to blow a ring of smoke that was shaped like a heart, but she's not even sure how she did it, so it hasn't been replicated since. Though thankfully, pesky Alucard and Seras were lurking around and got a picture.
(Think of this picture as kinda a reference to Alucard and Seras lurking in the background and catching Eve and Integra in their private moments;)

Integra always makes sure that Eve always has a wonderful birthday, even if they aren't together for her birthday.
Legit, Integra finds out where Eve is stationed and makes sure that she has the gift delivered. One time, Eve legitimately received a huge birthday cake from Integra and alcohol, enough for her and the other mercenaries.

Imagine Eve having fallen asleep to Integra the night that Alucard came back and somehow didn't get woken up by the mini scuffle that occurred when Integra woke up, so Alucard; focused on Integra, doesn't notice her.
In fact, Eve doesn't even wake up until Seras exclaims "Master". When she does pop her head up, even Alucard is surprised since he didn't realize that Integra; while still a virgin, was indeed in a relationship.
I can see Alucard and Eve momentarily exchanging glares due to their distaste for one another before they both look at Integra and drop their hatred for each other long enough for Alucard and Integra to catch up, as well as Seras of course.

Integra lets Eve braid her hair and style it. Given how long her hair is, it does get a bit hard to manage at times, so she honestly appreciates when Eve finds a nice updo that still looks nice on her.
Though one time, she did style her hair like Eve's. She didn't cut her hair off but instead pinned it up to replicate the style. Integra very plainly stated that she thought the style looked much cuter on her girlfriend than it did on her.

Integra likes to go out shopping with Eve and Seras. She's far less enthused about the experience, so while Eve and Seras are buying drinks and trying on different clothes and shoes, Integra is at a section in the small where she can get her clothes tailored made and fit.
This is something that Eve and Seras will spy in on and giggle at, which Integra quickly notices, prompting her to curse under her breath and huff a bit.
Though one time, Seras did get Integra to wear a skirt and white blouse, something she hadn't really worn since she was still young.
She vowed it'd never happen again when a creepy catcalled her. The creep in question ended up with a bloodied nose. Though whether it was Eve, Seras, or Integra herself who inflicted this injury, is not known.

Integra; in her older age, has begun to understand the way that Walter had felt those years ago. She knows that Eve is likely feeling the same, and given how close Eve was to Walter, she admittedly starts to worry that Eve might start to try to learn more about Walter's feelings; such as search for old journals, in order to figure out if there's anything that she and Integra missed that would make them different from him.
Integra doesn't want to see Eve fall into despair due to her worry that she or Integra might become just like Walter, so she'll try to do what she can to lift Eve's spirits. Like Seras does with Integra, she'll tell Eve that she still looks youthful and that she's still full of life. Though given that Eve is her girlfriend, she will say more personal compliments about things that Eve is insecure about, such as her weight.

This isn't fully Eve x Integra; it involves Kiku x Alucard, but I could see Eve being one of the few people to naturally accept Kiku when she first arrives at Hellsing, probably being her only friend until Slade comes around to liking her, but due to her commitments to the Wild Geese and Integra, can't spend much time with the girl.
I can imagine that after Alucard comes back, Eve starts to get fed up with him when he unintentionally starts to take up all of Integra's time because he has nothing better to do than pester his Master and Seras.
So I could see Eve getting Alucard and Kiku to hook up so she and Integra can have more time to themselves and so Alucard stops acting like a protective father to Integra, who despite her age, he still sees as childish in her whims.
This could possibly lead to Eve and Integra getting revenge on Alucard spying on some of their cute moments; as mentioned in a previous imagine, and getting some pictures of Alucard and Kiku in some of their cute moments.

Integra probably burst into laughter that she later apologized for when she gave Eve the first-ever good cigars and cigarettes she had rather than the cheap ones she was used to due to her budgeting.
Why would Integra laugh at this? Because Eve likely choked on the smoke by accident, probably due to excitement.

Integra once got a bit drunk from drinking a bit too much wine and ended up deciding to strip and put on Eve's clothes.
Eve at some point entered the bedroom to find Integra wearing her clothes, smoking a cigarette, still intoxicated.
Though when she soon noticed Eve, Integra pointed to her discarded clothes and told Eve to put them on, saying she thought Eve would look adorable dressed like her.
Whether Eve actually tried the clothes on or not is unknown.

Integra enjoys lightly biting Eve's bottom lip when they kiss. She tends to do this when they're having short sweet kisses that are continuous; doing the biting whenever Eve pulls away, or when they're having a passionate kiss goodbye because Eve has to leave for a mission.

*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that it made your day a little better than it was previously! And I hope some of these made you smile! ❤