// Lycanthropy //

-SilentEvil- / -Ink_Ribbon-

AU: Lycanthrope Resident Evil AU

Ship: Eve x Karl

Imagines:

Karl is already a bit scruffy when it comes to his hair and stubble, but when the fuller the moon gets, the longer his hair gets. Thinking it'd make Eve smile, he'll often let her play with his hair, even braiding it and putting it into different hairstyles.

Karl comes home after a night out in his full werewolf form only to discover he somehow got fleas. Imagine him trying to hide it from Eve and just take care of it on his own. Instead, she notices it rather quickly and gives him a flea bath, reassuring him that he shouldn't be embarrassed.

Eve preparing a week in advance for the full moon, knowing that on the days leading up to it, he'll be moodier, so she wants to lessen the effects it'll have on him as well as avoid the worst of his mood swings.

Karl only recognizes Eve when transformed. He won't recognize anyone else, likely because she's his mate.

Since he recognizes her when he's transformed, he'll never hurt her, In fact, he'll actually let her climb on him and ride him. He also enjoys licking her face and nuzzling her, wanting to leave his scent on her to ward off others and keep her protected.

Transforming is painful for him, so he enjoys having Eve by his side when he transforms. He especially likes it if she either rubs his back, holds his hand or rubs one of his ears.

If there were any songs that would represent Eve for him, it'd be "Tag, You're It";

This may seem like an odd choice. but there's a lot more to it.
When Karl first saw Eve, he was afraid that in his transformed form, he'd end up hurting Eve, that they'd end up playing a game of tag she'd never wake up from.
Instead, that wasn't the case. Instead, she was the first person he could recognize in that form. The first person he was sure he'd never lose.

Someone hitting on Eve while Karl is transformed and Karl watching from behind a bush. Right as the person moves to make a move; pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, stroking her cheek, grabbing her hand, Karl will jump on top of them and growl before letting them up. If they run away, he won't continue, but if they show no fear and continue flirting with Eve, he'll kill them, though he'll drag them away so Eve doesn't have to see.

If another Lycanthrope/Werewolf takes interest in Eve, Karl will become extremely possessive and won't let her leave his side, nor his factory for that matter. Until the other backs down, she'll be constantly watched and kept close. If the mate refuses to back down, Karl will confront them and eventually kill them in a fight for Eve.

If another Werewolf/Lycanthrope takes interest in Karl or tries to send him into heat, he'll do everything he can to avoid this person, not wanting to risk causing Eve any heartbreak. While he's certain he won't fall for anyone else, he is afraid of what his more primal instincts might make him do.

There's a very secret man cave; or in this case, wolf cave, that Karl will go to when transformed when he's feeling more playful. He'll eventually lead Eve there whilst transformed to have her play with him.

Knowing that Eve loves birds, Karl will go against his instincts and keep from killing any birds while transformed. In fact, while transformed, he once found an injured bird and took it to Eve to be taken care of. That bird is now like their baby and is spoiled.

*

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Feel free to add anything from Eve's perspective, or anything at all, that you could imagine for this ship!
If you got any inspiration roleplay-wise from any of these imagines. I'd be happy to hear!