// The Wrong Girl //

-_CookieCat_-
This is kinda just a random imagine/idea I had based on horror tropes. ^^

~

In scary movies, it's always the same. It's easy to predict who'll live, and who'll die. And you always know who the final girl is, right?

One day *Character/OC* finds himself living the equivalent of a scary movie in real life, and he's one of the protagonists. He has the role that would basically be the guy who lives because he ends up with the final girl, and as her love interest, he isn't likely to be killed. More likely to get hurt, but not killed.

He already knows who the final girl is out of the girls around him. She's the beautiful girl who's always wearing these soft colors, white, baby blue, cotton candy pink, lilac, etc. And he can't help the fact that he's excited to end up with this girl.

He gets to know each of the girls that are involved in this murderous situation. Though he already knows that everyone except the final girl will die. That's just how these scary movie rules work. He also knows he won't see a lot of these deaths. After all, that's also how it often goes. The only person who will see all the deaths is the final girl. And that's because she'll go through the final girl circuit. This is when she has the final facedown with the killer/killers and will see each dead body as she's trying to escape.

When said final facedown occurs, the man had followed his route to a T. He ended up hurt, but was left alone and able to tend to himself when the killer went after the final girl.

As the man expected, the final girl came banging on the front door of the house, and he opened the door for her. He had to save her, right?

Though he was nearly mortified by what he saw. And no, the final girl wasn't the killer. Instead, the final girl was... Wasn't the girl he thought it was supposed to be. It wasn't the girl he had wanted it to be, the one who was in all the soft colors. It was the short gothic-styled girl who was always reading. This being a girl called Kiku.

This wasn't how his scary movie was supposed to go. He wasn't supposed to end up with this girl. This wasn't what he wanted.

And that led to the utterly cruel choice he chose to make at that moment. If things weren't going as he wanted, they wouldn't go as planned for anyone involved.
He didn't care about the horrible trauma he knew the girl had just gone through. He'd been the one who knew she'd run the final girl circuit after all.

As he saw the masked killer approaching, he let the girl think she'd be let inside. Though the last second, right as the killer was right behind her, knife out, he trusted his arms out and shoved the girl back, impaling her on the killer's knife. Shocking even the killer, who went completely still, arms supporting the girl who had shrieked in terror before she fell into cries at the pain that she was feeling.

The killer was so shocked in fact, he took off his mask, revealing his identity, and held the girl, attempting to console her and tell her she wasn't going to die because the wound wasn't that deep. It was an odd reaction, sure, but... Well, this was real life, not a scary movie, something the other boy didn't seem to remember.

Not to mention, it was often believed the killer and the final girl tended to have a romantic connection in some cases. After all, some killers killed to get the final girl alone, not to actually kill her. Maybe this was the case here.

Regardless though, the killer was now pissed off worse than before, the final girl was in tears and sobs, and the guy who had assigned himself the role of the boyfriend to the final girl was now caught himself.

~

This idea/imagine would have two love interests. Who you'd think would be best for these roles would be up to you. I'd be happy to hear who you think would be in which position and why! This is honestly just a chapter I thought could be fun for the both of us since it lets you have creative control with the imagine.