// Songs to feel like it's Halloween //

KabalsWife
This was just a random chapter I got the idea to make and thought you might enjoy.

Sitting on your front porch, you rock yourself back and forth on your porch swing, the front porch light blinking on and off.

In the distance, you hear soft giggles, and this is your cue to push to your feet, Halloween costume billowing around your form as if blowing with the wind.

The patter of feet approaches as a hoard of trick-or-treaters approach, turning up the driveway, and beginning to climb the steps of the porch.

Grabbing onto the bowl of candies, you flash a smile and hold it out to the children, eyes alight with amusement.

"Careful kiddies, one of these may just be poisoned or have a razor blade hidden inside~"

*Kinda random imagine, but every time I think of this song, I think of the Morticia and Gomez cover you showed me-
And it just made me think, what if Kiku went as Morticia for Halloween, and Slade as Gomez, and they meet for the first time, and the first dance they ever share is to this song

Or, better yet, this takes place in the Addams Family universe. And the two are attending a Halloween party the Addams are having, Slade given he's Lurch's son. And the song is put on for Morticia and Gomez, but Kiku and Slade connect so easily to one another, that they actually end up being who all eyes are on during the dance.
Just thought it'd be a cute imagine to include. ^^*