// Red Jacket //

KabalsWife
My anxiety kinda spiked really bad today(In the last few hours, just kinda suddenly), so I wanted to do some writing since it honestly relaxes me a lot.

Given your post about Claire, I decided I wanted to write some imagines for Eve x Claire.

I'm also listening to Opal by Jack Stauber on repeat because I honestly find it really comforting(I've been fixated on Opal and Ginger Snaps recently, and have been re-reading Lolita), and kinda ironically, Opal's real name is Claire.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading these!

Imagines:

Claire likes to buy Eve stuffed animals. Her reasoning? Well, she hates the thought of Eve being lonely, so, she buys them lots of stuffed animals because if Eve is surrounded by them, then they'll know that Claire is always thinking of them.

For their one-year anniversary, Claire buys Eve a red jacket to match her iconic red one so they can match as a couple.
She just wants everyone to know that Eve is hers and that she loves them more than the whole world.

She honestly likes simple dates with Eve the best, rather than anything fancy. Cuddling up and watching the classic Disney Princess movies? Sounds great to her. Ordering takeout and bringing some over to Chris to check up on him? A perfect chance to annoy her big brother. Getting drunk and passing out in each other's arms? Sounds like a good night's rest.

She will raise some animal(s) with Eve, and undoubtedly it/they will be their babies. If they get a puppy, expect that at 3:30 in the morning, Claire will be in the kitchen with it, sneaking snacks behind Eve's back.
They get a kitten? Welp, expect that Claire will be having it sleep on her chest at night.
A hamster? It's going to have the best cage in the world, and she and Eve are going to design it together like a home.
A bird? That bird will be Eve's baby because Claire knows that Eve loves birds and will spoil their bird baby.

When Claire comes home each day/night, her first instinct will be to seek out Eve and hug them tightly, just wanting to make sure that Eve knows that she loves them more than anything and will always think of them first thing after getting home.

Scattered text messages throughout the day. Eve is going to be told at least every few hours how much they're loved, what Claire is doing at work, and what she got for lunch.
And undoubtedly, Eve can expect that often enough, Claire will bring them home some leftovers, or treats, just to see them smile.

Claire knows that Eve also has a lil crush on her brother, and rather than being jealous, she'll actually set them up.
The thing is, Eve nor Chris realizes what she's doing, and out of respect for Claire despite the romantic circumstances, keeps their feelings at bay.
Eventually, Claire just pushed their heads together in a kiss because she knows damn well that they'll be adorable together. And because her brother will owe her one, and that's an opportunity she's not going to pass up.

Cuddling is important to her. She will nearly every night, lay her head against Eve's chest and intertwine her legs with Eve's because it just makes her feel really secure. She knows she'll always have Eve.
And if Eve is with Chris that night, she'll cuddle Eve's pillow as a substitute because, well, it smells like her and that's enough to get her through the night.

~

I hope you enjoyed reading these! If you comment on these, I'll likely reply on my Kitten Shipping account. (*^.^*)