// Lollipop in Hand //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
Since "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Ice Nine Kills was the song you said would suit Yandere Kiku best, I thought it could be interesting to write a Yandere chapter Kiku that revolves around aspects of the song/video, as well as original aspects. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

If you have any yandere imagines or headcanons of your own, whether they're for Kiku or an LI, feel free to comment on them, I'd love to hear them.

AU: No specific AU or universe really, seeing as this will involve multiple love interests.

Ship: Multiple character chapter, though this focuses on Kiku and will not have different character sections.

Imagines:

Kiku probably keeps a photo album of pictures she secretly took of her LIs. She cherishes these pictures since most of them she took when her LIs looked really cute. Such as eating a cupcake, when she caught them in a moment where they were laughing, smiling, or just genuinely happy. She always tried to take pictures that she saw as genuinely meaningful. She doesn't just take random pictures, instead, she takes pictures that she'd describe as moments that make her heart flutter.

Kiku is infatuated with eyes. Not the color, but the emotion in them. Due to this, she fell very hard and heavily for Stu. His blue eyes are one of the prettiest pairs of eyes she's ever seen. Not because of the unique color, but because of how expressive his eyes are. She loves to caress his cheek and stare into his eyes, though obviously, she can't do this all the time since it'd be creepy.
Instead, she usually does this as an attempt to be romantic.

As mentioned above, Kiku loves eyes. Due to this, she adores the eyes of Slade Smith. His eyes are this red hue that most are disturbed by due to how unnatural the eye color is. Red is her favorite color, and Slade is of course one of the people she is closest to. She loves the gentle and kind looks Slade sends her.
She absolutely admires and adores Slade, though undoubtedly, she wants their friendship to be something more.

I'd say this is a pretty accurate representation of how Kiku views Slade and Stu. She's absolutely infatuated with their eyes, as well as them in their entirety, she wants to be theirs entirely, but even with her obsessive habits, there is something that prevents even her from getting too close. She can feel that there is something far darker beneath the surface, something that makes her infatuation and obsessive nature appear as innocent as puppy love.

When it comes to Billy or Jude, it is not their eyes; though she does adore their eyes, that lures her in. Instead, it's their domineering and demanding nature. This is what lures her in for them. She likes a man who will take control and be very clear about what they want.
Though given that Billy is far rougher and doesn't have the best track record concerning how he treats his girlfriends, she's more likely to fall for Jude for these reasons since he doesn't seem the type to use this dominance to be emotionally abusive or pressuring.

Kiku is actually most likely to fall for Billy as a Yandere if she had her heart broken by her previous object of affection. This being like the song "Gingerbread Man";

She'd see Billy in a different light if she had her heart broken. Billy hasn't ever really seen her before, in fact, for the longest time, she was just the babysitter to his little brother, so she'd feel a lot safer falling for him. If he's never seen her before, has been indifferent, and is already a pretty rough guy, maybe it won't hurt as much for her to love him because she's already hurting.
The icing on the cake is that after this occurs, he actually does start to see her and reciprocates at some point.
It eases her pain and despite why she originally fell for him, she actually does develop far more genuine feelings for him that open up the vulnerabilities that she hid from him before, allowing him a more in-depth look at her. The two had far more in common than they ever realized, or even more so, denied in the past,

Kiku is a Yandere, but she also has motherly instincts. If her LI were to be a threat, cause harm to, or threaten her little Charlie, she will choose Charlie. He's an innocent little boy and she doesn't want to see him end up harmed or scared. 

Kiku is a harmless Yandere. She just wants love and affection and seeks it out any way she really can. She likes to find ways to feel loved, even if she isn't acknowledged. It's one of the reasons she'll take photos.
If she were to actually find someone who'd genuinely return her affections and actually love her and that whom she truly connects, she won't lead someone on or date out of pity, she'd be happy and content.