// Servant turned Queen //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
Since we've been RPing Hellsing more often recently, I wanted to make a far more fleshed-out chapter for Kiku x Alucard. You've mentioned in the past that Kiku x Alucard is one of your favorite ships, and it's a favorite as well as a comfort for me also, so I thought this chapter could be enjoyable for us both.
I'm using the song in the header since I once asked which ship you saw suiting that song for Kiku, and you chose Kiku x Alucard with Kiku x Jude being your choice for OC x OC.
I might actually make a Kiku x Jude chapter soon as well since I've been meaning to give more love to Kiku x Jude since I think they have a cute dynamic. I also think it could be interesting to one day see a Hellsing version of Jude since I feel like there's a lot of potential with him in Hellsing.
I may also make a more in-depth Kiku x Slade Hellsing chapter at some point.

This chapter will be divided into two categories, the first being Kiku x Vladimir, and the second being Kiku x Alucard. While they're the same person, I do think it's better to have this divided based on Alucard's character growth, as well for it to be a way to differentiate between which time period we're in.

The way their relationship is depicted will be heavily based on how they've interacted in our previous RPs and how Alucard has been shown to view Kiku. A lot of this will be background with imagines mixed in that add further depth.

*Little Note* I'd love to hear any headcanons, imagines, or RP ideas you have for Kiku x Alucard. I'd love to hear how you see their ship, so please, feel free to post in the comments with absolutely anything you'd like to add!

Imagines:

Kiku x Vladimir:

The man was a very feared man, especially given how his views often prompted his actions towards others and his behaviors, with many of those actions and behaviors being seen as overly cruel and torturous.
He was a man who could comfortably dine beneath the bodies of the tortured souls who writhed above him, dying a miserable death. Despite this, he ended up taking a personal interest in a young servant of his. She seemed to follow behaviors that led him to believe at first that she was like him, a creature who had turned their back on God, though he no longer believed this when he noticed she still ate and drank regularly, something he only did for show.

His interest in the girl eventually leads to him deciding to talk to the girl whilst she's alone. He ends up finding the servant girl and her behaviors quite endearing, growing a soft spot for the girl, something nearly everyone believed a man such as himself no longer had the capacity to have.

Due to his growing care for the girl, he begins to treat her differently than he normally would a servant. While his intentions are undoubtedly kind concerning the girl, they unintentionally cause a rift between her and his other servants since they aren't too pleased with her special treatment. At one point, a nightgown of hers was found tattered. When Vladimir found out, he had the nightgown replaced since he was worried her wearing the tattered nightgown during the winter may lead to her falling ill. He didn't want to lose her to sickness, and he doubted any of his servants would be silly enough to destroy a gift given by the master himself.

The girl probably had a couple of dresses considered far too good for a servant such as herself besides her gifted nightgown. While the reasoning for her gifted clothing was never actually stated, one could assume it was because Vladimir enjoyed the way the girl smiled and had to hold herself back from hugging him out of happiness.

Vladimir was far more lenient with Kiku than he was with other servants due to his fondness for her. She'd often get away with more and enjoyed more freedoms. She wasn't punished as often and when she was, she typically wasn't punished as intensely. Even then, he couldn't stand the saddened look she held after she was punished. Something about her made his heart ache and inflate.