// Addams Family AU //

-SilentEvil- / -Ink_Ribbon-
Since we both enjoy this AU, I thought that the first update I've made in a while to this book should be an AU we both enjoy. ^^

This chapter will be divided into two sections, this being Eve's side of the AU and Kiku and Slade's. Another way to put this could be first generation and second generation.

Eve:

Eve was a longtime friend of Morticia's who harbored very strong feelings for the woman but never acted on them. Eve was also quite close to Ophelia but had a purely platonic relationship with the blonde.
Eve helped Morticia through all the romances she had prior to Gomez.

When Morticia and Ophelia met Gomez, Eve was with the two girls, but was likely the quietest member of the group, primarily because Mrs. Frump was afraid that Eve would garner Gomez's attention and steal it away from Ophelia.
When Eve found out about Morticia and Gomez's feelings for one another, it did make her heart ache a bit, but she didn't admit so, especially not after talking to Gomez and realizing that the man was far too kindhearted for her to dislike, in fact, she quickly understood what drew Morticia to him, finding herself a tad drawn to the eccentric man herself.
Eve chose to help Morticia and Gomez along with Fester's help since she could tell the two were practically made for one another.

Depending on the particular scenario, there are two ways this could go after Morticia and Gomez marries. I'll be dubbing one way the "Debbie AU" and the other "The Lurch Route".

The Debbie AU:

After the marriage of Morticia and Gomez, Eve wasn't able to be around as often as she once was, having decided to focus on her career. Though around the time Pubert was born, Eve found herself laid off. She soon found out that the Addams were in need of a nanny and decided to pursue the job, seeing it as a way to see her old friends more often, and still be able to make the money she needed to support herself.

Eve wasn't hired as a nanny, but due to her previous job, she was instead hired as the children's full-time tutor and quickly moved into the home by the all too enthusiastic Morticia and Gomez, both seeming to have missed her more than a married couple likely should of.

During this time, Eve would develop a close, but platonic, friendship with the bachelor Fester. He'd end up teaching her how to mix chemicals and many other skills he had learned over the years.

Eve would also rekindle her relationship with Morticia and Gomez, eventually entering into a very loving poly relationship with the married couple, that at the time, would be kept secret, not due to being ashamed, but so as to make sure that the relationship would work out first before it'd be told to the children, so as not to risk the children getting their hopes; or lack thereof, up.
The only youngin' to know about the relationship would be Slade, the son of Lurch and an unknown woman. He'd find out entirely by accident but would keep the relationship a secret, primarily because he didn't care about love yet, he still had a few years before love would hit him quite hard and unexpectedly.

When Debbie was hired as the nanny, Eve's relationship with the married couple was still kept a secret, so when Debbie saw the close friendship between Eve and Fester, she viewed Eve as competition. Not for Fester, but for his money.
After Eve went out one night, planning to talk to her brother about her relationship; which had just been revealed to the children since Gomez and Morticia had proposed, Debbie, still unknowing, murdered Eve, framing it as an accident that Eve died believing it as.
Both Lurch and his son suspected Debbie had something to do with Eve's disappearance, but neither thought that she'd been murdered by the deranged woman.