// "I want control" An AU Expansion //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
Sorry if the tag is a bother at all. I was thinking of our Horror College AU, and I thought that making a chapter that expanded on the AU would be helpful as a reference. It's one of my favorite AUs since we get to explore a lot with the characters included, especially with Kiku, Slade, and Josh.

A lot of these imagines are based on past RPs. For your OCs; or the canon characters you depict, feel free to either correct me on anything or to have me add anything!

This chapter will be rather long given how much we've previously done with it. If there's anything you want to include, please go ahead and add it in the comments. It'd be really nice to hear! You can include/add anything!

AU: A Horror College AU - Different Horror Universes Combined. There'll also be partial AUs that take place in this AU.

Ship: Multiple Character Chapter. Some ships will be more heavily mentioned than others, but there isn't one set ship. This chapter is also meant to be an expansion/reference chapter, so there'll be platonic mentions.
A lot of these will focus on Kiku x Slade since they are the most developed relationship in this AU.
I'll also be writing quite a bit involving Slade, Josh, and their parents since that has been explore quite a bit.

Imagines:

Kiku takes primarily after her mother, particularly the book version. Her complexion is pale, her eyes are a rather dark brown, and she is chubby. Though her personality is a mix. Both her parents are rather timid and had been sheltered and this extends to Kiku. The girl is shy and struggles to feel a part of anything since her interests don't line up with others. She doesn't like to party, she doesn't drink, and she doesn't really know how to talk with others, though she does try.

Kiku often knows that she is the butt of a joke when she's being messed with, but like her mother, she's so used to it that she just doesn't know what to say. Her innocence is something that others have used to humiliate her.

Kiku isn't as lonely as her parents were though. She has a couple of friends, though depending on the particular AU, this differs. Primarily, Kiku has a male and female best friend.

The girl she's friends with is name Eve. She's a bit older than Kiku though and has a slightly more prominent social life; mainly due to her boyfriend's popularity, so she doesn't get to spend as much time with Kiku as Kiku's male best friend. Kiku affectionately refers to Eve as Eevee.

Kiku's male best friend is named Slade, though she tends to call him Sladey. Slade is quite a bit more popular than the girl, but things hadn't always been that way. At one point, he'd been as cloddy and misfitting as she. Though when it was found out he was actually the son of Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde, his popularity skyrocketed. In particular, he was conceived between Edward Hyde and an unknown mother that Slade was never allowed around. Despite this, Slade is actually a very gentle and kind-hearted man, something most don't realize due to his very unique physical appearance.
Slade actually befriended Kiku for rather wholesome reasons. He saw a lot of himself in the girl and just wanted her to feel okay. He actually really dislikes that people only liked him after finding out he was the son of some classics, so he was happy to befriend Kiku since she didn't like him because of his status.

In certain versions of this AU, Kiku is close to Eve and her brother Ian. In this version of the AU, Slade has typically let his popularity go to his head rather than using it for good. He actually hurts Kiku early on in the AU, only to realize he can't get her off her mind.
Though the man soon finds out she's close to an older boy who he starts to grow a disdain for after learning that he has a crush on the girl. (Sorry if this inclusion is a bother, I remember early on in this AU, this was actually a depiction we used, so I wanted to include it.)