// Halloween Roleplay Imagines //

-_CookieCat_-
Sorry if the tag is a bother. I wrote this chapter because I wanted to do something related to Halloweena and horror.
The idea I ended up writing is partially based on one that you had made a while back.

Imagine/Idea:

Her life was normal. It was quiet. It was a life that most wouldn't be content with, but the young woman was. She already knew what wanting more would land her and hated it.

When she was younger around her late teens(18/19), a man had grown obsessed with her. She didn't know just how long he'd been watching her, she didn't want to know either. She hadn't known him, or at least she didn't remember knowing him.
She had been staying with some others when he decided to make his move. And she wished she hadn't been. They were all dead now.

When she came home on Halloween night, she thought that everything was far too silent. And when she had gotten to the living room of the home, she screamed and went running to the front door. Everyone was bloody, laying dead and lifeless.
Before she could reach the door though, a man appeared in front of her. He had on a costume, a mask kept his face from her view. He was covered in blood and smelled of copper. 

Immediately, she turned and ran up the stairs, entering her room... Now that she was looking around, she noticed her room was the only one not in shambles. It was just as she left it. She closed the door, locked it, and barricaded it with the closest heavy object she could get her hands on.
She then pulled out her phone, called 911, and reported what had happened. That was around the time she heard the creaking of footsteps coming up the stairs.
She opened her window, wanting to make it look as if she had gone out it before she hid in her closet, keeping a hand on it to keep it closed.
Soon enough, she heard the door to her room being banged on, and eventually she heard the door get busted down and her barricade shoved out of the way. Through this, Kiku covered her ears, unable to stand the sounds she was hearing. The sounds she heard were unbearable, the banging, the man screaming, saying all these obscene, obsessive things.

When she felt the closet door handle get yanked on, she tried to keep it closed. Though the person on the other end, they were stronger and yanked the door open, and when they did, she screamed, thinking it was all over...

But on the other side was a police officer. She must have not heard the sirens over all the noise the man was making.

She was soon escorted out of the house by the officer. And as she was leaving, she saw the man who had killed everyone, the man who had grown obsessed with her. He was still in costume, but the mask had been taken off his face. His eyes made her freeze, that look, it was paralyzing.

It was a few years later now. She was 23. And she tried to live a quiet and normal life. She kept to herself. She was afraid if she got close to anyone, they'd get hurt. The man who had committed the murders was in a Psychiatric Hospital.

It was Halloween night now, and the girl was staying up, watching scary movies. She hadn't been out that day.
And so, when she heard a knock on her door, she answered, thinking maybe it was some trick-or-treaters who didn't realize she wasn't handing out candy that year. Then again, the trick-or-treaters almost never came to her place anyways.

She opened the door, only for her eyes to widen in horror as she began to murmur nos and oh gods, her voice trembling as she stepped back, only to find herself cornered against her couch as her front door was slammed shut and locked.

There, pinning her, was the same man from those years before. A few days earlier he had escaped. And immediately, he had sought out what was his.

*Scenario would start there*