// Birthday Scenario //

-lesbianwitch-
Sorry if the tag is a bother or anything, I just wanted to tag as a "Just in Case".

I know birthdays are typically associated with happiness, joy, etc, but that's never really been my style. I've always found a comfort in the macabre, which isn't something I've tried to hide.

So, might as well make a macabre and darkly humorous birthday scenario partially based on a song I really like, right?

There is no set ship for this scenario, so Kiku can be paired with whoever you'd like. Whether it's a 1x1 or a 1x2, is completely up to you.
To simplify the scenario though, this will be written in the point of view of 1x1, but doesn't make it exclusively that.

The OCs and characters I'm most interested in currently are pretty well known, so if that helps simplify picking, go ahead and pick from those characters. Whether it's a new ship or multiship that you want to explore more, or an older dynamic, just pick what you want.

"Forever 21"

Birthdays were supposed to be a happy occasion. A day of growing older, being able to say that you've grown to experience another year. But sometimes, that just wasn't the case, especially not if obsession was involved.

One girl would end up the victim of obsession gone a bit too far. And it would occur as she was celebrating her birthday with who was closest to her.

When she was told that she would be given the best gift possible, undoubtedly, she believed it because she was with who she cared for most. Who she felt safest with.

What she wasn't expecting was for him to claim he wanted her to be his forever and that now would be the perfect time for that to come true.

That sounded like a dream come true, didn't it?

Well, it seemed like it was. That was until the girl was killed. That wasn't the forever she was expecting, that much was for certain.

You see, he had always really liked the girl. Though it had gotten to the point that he thought she'd never be his. And so he decided to take what he believed to be his and make it so she would be forever. And that day was the perfect day to. A celebration for her, a celebration for him, and their love made eternal.
Perhaps he was just lonely and desperately wanted just one person, one guarantee, that he wouldn't forever be alone.

When the girl reanimated; only a few hours later, she found herself dressed in a wedding dress, her hair done, the wounds she had all sewn up to the best he could manage, and all her blood cleaned up, sat in a chair.

Feeling disoriented and dizzy, she stumbled to her feet and began to pad around, searching for who had done this to her.

Though when she found who she was searching for, the reaction she got was the one she least expected.

Absolutely ecstatic. That was the reaction. The dead bride had reanimated. She could walk, she could talk, she could do as she had before, minus some things... Such as breath.
But that just made things better. With her sewn up wounds, her lack of a beating heart, and everything else that made her dead, she couldn't ever leave him.
It was exactly his dream come true.

Besides, it was such a pretty delusional picture in that moment.

To see her standing there, the boquet he had place in her hands earlier clutched tightly in one hand, her wedding dress fitting her just perfect, peering up at him with those dark eyes he had come to love.

It was his dream come true. It was definitely much prettier than her propped in that chair, looking so lifeless and like one of those creepy realistic dolls.
And besides, now he could have his honeymoon too.

It was her happy birthday, and his happy ending.

*Scenario would start there*