// A Witch's Vision of Angel Wings //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
I apologize in advance if these imagines aren't the best, I don't want to butcher the characters, so I'm basing these on how I personally see things going. There won't be many imagines, but the ones included will be detailed and longer.

AU: None

Ship: Eve x Wanda

Imagines:

A song that I think could fit Eve x Wanda would be the song "Carousel" used in the Header, at least based on what's been established in previous roleplays we've done.
Eve is depicted to absolutely adore and love Wanda, but after losing Vision, Wanda neglects Eve heavily, chasing after a love she can no longer have.
Both are glued onto a carousel that they can't escape, chasing after what they can't seem to grasp no matter how close they seem to be to doing so.
After all, as the song says, it's all fun and games until somebody falls in love.

If Eve were to make an appearance in Wanda Vision, she'd probably be uncomfortable with the retro style of wearing apron-clad dresses and high heels. Wanda would take note of this rather quickly and try to help Eve find a medium. Such as business styled outfit with a blouse, bowtie, a knee-length skirt, and flats. Or dress pants, kitten heels or flats, a blouse, and a bowtie. Something that isn't too feminine, nor masculine enough for Eve to be deemed as odd.

Wanda supporting Eve; in Wanda Vision, in breaking out of the norm and creating her own style, and just being comfortable regardless of the looks she may get. She just wouldn't be able to help herself. Even if she tries to deny it, there'll always be love for Eve in her heart.

Wanda wanting to help Eve become more comfortable with herself and doing little things over time to do so. Such as presenting Eve with little gifts of clothing items that Eve has wanted to wear, but has either been too insecure to wear, or too nervous to wear. This could be in any time period.
Some examples include;
A strapless dress that's a bit tighter. Wanda would get herself one and Eve one to wear in their favorite colors. She'd do this to show Eve that her body is beautiful regardless of what her body looks like or what her weight is. Such as Eve being insecure about wearing such a dress since she might be afraid of what her thighs, arms, or stomach would look like in it.
More masculine clothing. A way Wanda gets Eve to do this would probably be by suggesting they wear a couple's costume with Eve dressing as the male counterpart, or them dressing as the gender-bent versions of what they're dressing as. Wanda would want to show Eve that she should be allowed to wear whatever she wants so long as it's what makes her happiest and comfortable, regardless of what others might think.

Wanda sees an alternate universe where she and Eve were happy together and had children together through some means after she either hurt Eve or possibly unintentionally killed her due to her grief and inability to break the delusion she lives in.
This would make Wanda fall into grief-stricken tears. She'd see a universe she could have possibly made a reality had she just listened and learned sooner rather than later. She could have moved on and found happiness despite the grief that'd never truly go away after losing Vision.
Instead, she's now lost both Eve and Vision and is racked with a guilt she's not sure she'll ever be able to shake.
This fantasy world she made wasn't truly a fantasy, just a means of escape that consumed the reality she could have had.

-

AU: None

Ship: Eve x Vision

Imagines:

After Wanda Vision starts, Eve is left grief-stricken by being left out of the show and losing the only love she still had left. In her dreams, she finds solace with Vision who gives her an escape by appearing in her dreams. At night, he holds her and embraces her, muttering to her sweet words of encouragement.
During the day, Eve finds the strength to try and recover, to move on, and find the happiness she had begun to believe was entirely lost.

Eve ending up being pulled into Wanda Vision and Vision not recognizing her. Eve is of course hurt by this at first, but keeps quiet, knowing that breaking Wanda's delusion won't end well.
Over time though, Eve becomes a reoccurring character who develops a very deep bond with Vision. Their bond actually seems to be even deeper than the one he has with Wanda, but unintentionally goes unnoticed by Wanda.
This allows Eve to have a bit of an unlabeled romance with Vision and to mend her own heartbreak without anyone ever noticing or finding out.

Eve becoming a regular babysitter for Wanda and Vision, and Eve being showered with praise by Vision that goes unnoticed by Wanda.
Eve gets head pats, words of encouragement, and even occasional flirtatious remarks that remind her of the early days of the relationship she lost.
It's a bittersweet taste that's left behind, but that's better than just bitter.

Speaking of bittersweet, that's how Vision would see Eve and Wanda's relationship after he's gone. He'd say that undoubtedly, Bittersweet Tragedy is the song that describes the type of relationship that Eve's and Wanda's has become without him, and in particular, would be Eve's side of things;

What was once a happy and healthy relationship between the three of them has been reduced to a tragedy that only has the memories of the past to remind them of how sweet things had once been, something truly bittersweet.
If he could see the way Wanda has treated Eve to mend her own grief, he'd be disappointed, but he'd also know that Wanda will eventually regret the pain she's caused, Eve. Though he also knows that by the time she does, it'll either be too late to fix what's been broken, and even if it isn't, it'll be a long road to recovery.

*

Sorry about there not being a multiship section of Wanda x Eve x Vision, we haven't explored that as much yet; primarily Eve x Wanda so far, so I want to wait to write out a multiship section until after I feel there's been enough established to properly represent the ship.

Feel free to add any of your own imagines or thoughts, and if you have any roleplay ideas inspired by this chapter, feel free to share those ideas, I'd always be happy to do them!