// Random Plot Ideas #1 - Spoiled Fairy-tale //

-SilentEvil- / -Ink_Ribbon-
This is like a new series for this book. These chapters will just be random plot ideas that I thought of that weren't assigned to a certain character or ship.

I thought this could be a fun little thing for us. I was thinking that for these chapters, you could tell me the ships the idea reminds you of. I also thought it could possibly lead to some fun roleplays for us both, especially since the ideas aren't set to a certain place, so it wouldn't have to follow any certain timeline. Consider these ideas AUs to put it plainly.
The ships you choose can be OC x OC or OC x Canon, so don't feel nervous about talking about the ships.
The ideas aren't obligated to be roleplayed though, only if you want to. So in that case, the RP could be for either Eve or Kiku if there were to be one. It all depends on if it's something you think you could enjoy. Roleplays of these ideas can also be done at a later date.

Anyways, onto the very first idea of this series!

Idea/Scenario:

Imagine a Prince who's always gotten everything he's wanted. Everything except for his Princess. She seems to be the one thing unattainable to him. She seems oblivious to him. He could be right in front of her, doing all these little things, and she just doesn't notice him because these aren't things that interest her because they aren't genuine. Such as him playing with a stray animal, but doing so irritably because he's only doing it for her attention, not because he actually likes the sweet creature.

He eventually proposes marriage to his Princess, but she rejects the proposal because she feels they don't have a genuine connection, because he like, knows hardly anything about her outside of the things that most know about her. This Prince however doesn't take no. This can't be the end of his story, his fairytale.

Deciding to go back and look at the past, he studies all the fairytales, determined to make his own happy ending, but becomes the unknown villain of his love story in the process.

He befriends an old woman that most unfairly calls a witch and hag, earning her trust, and more importantly, access to her home.

He studies spell books and potions, becoming nearly perfect at his new craft. Then again, he's always been the perfect Prince, so of course, he'd be great at his new skill.

Lastly, he has the Princess and old woman get to know one another. Not necessarily friends, but close enough acquaintances that people would see them conversing.

One day, the Prince convinces the Princess to come to the old woman's house with him to share dinner with the old woman.

While the old woman was cooking and the Princess was helping and learning, the Prince disposed of some cookies the old woman had given the Princess and replaced them with his own cookies that looked identical, save for the potion that had been mixed into them.

When the Princess sat back down, she began to eat the cookies, having wanted a few before dinner was finished, though she soon found herself growing tired, her vision eventually fading to black.

The old woman grew panicked and checked on the Princess, but the Prince swiftly stopped her, revealing his true intentions to her. He explained that unless she agreed to keep quiet and go along with his plans, he'd tell everyone that she poisoned the Princess and convince everyone that she really was the old hag that she was so often accused of being. If she helped him by telling the Princess when she woke up; after he was to inject the antidote into her, that true love's kiss saved her, he'd tell the Princess that the woman unintentionally had been given the wrong batch of cookies that had been meant to be sent to a prisoner sentenced to death that the old woman had been in charge of making in order to make the execution quick.
Feeling at a loss, the woman agreed, not wanting to possibly end up being faced with her own execution.

After injecting the Princess with the antidote, everything goes as planned for the Prince, the old woman claiming exactly what he wanted her to. The Princess; having no way to know otherwise, believes this, and so when the Prince asks a second time for her hand in marriage, she agrees, After all, he's her true love, right?

Unbeknownst to the Princess, she had just become engaged to an obsessive Prince. The villain of her story was now her soon-to-be husband.