// Horror Ideas for a Friend //

-_CookieCat_-
These ideas are for you in case you need help making an idea. Sorry that there are only two. ^^;

Idea #1:

Fandom: Halloween

Ship: Eve x Michael

Based On:

Idea:

Given that in the most recent Halloween films, human behavior has been a huge focus, I was thinking of a scenario where Eve discovers Michael living in the sewer pipe, perhaps a year prior to Ends.

Rather than immediately attempting to help the man, Eve watches his behaviors, seeing the feral ones that he has and such, allowing Eve to see just how well Michael displays the savagery in the song, and even more so an extreme.

One day though, she'd be discovered by him and would have to find a way to work herself out of the situation and save herself from being killed.

Idea #2:

Fandom: Evil Dead

Ship: Eve x Ash

Idea:

Like Ash in the second film, Eve has become infected if it could be put that way, with occasionally becoming a Deadite. And much like Ash, she can also regain herself.

At first, Eve thinks she has enough control to prevent these transformations from overtaking her life, but she soon realizes otherwise when she wakes up beside a date she had, only to see them dead and mangled, and their blood all over her.

Having heard about Ash and the stories he has spouted for years at that point, she seeks guidance from the older man in order to save herself from being wholly consumed by her Deadite self.

He explains to her what happened to him in Army of Darkness, how "Evil Ash" split from him, and how he defeated him that way. Though of course, this may not be the case for Eve, so the two have to figure out what can be done to save Eve, especially as she's further consumed and more frequently getting taken over.