// "How much love is too much?" //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
This is a scenario for you. It's totally fine if you don't want to do it, but I had an idea and wanted to write it out.
Basically, I noticed that Eve is usually instantly intrigued by Hyde with little to no fear or hesitance concerning him, likely because he's a part of Henry, and I thought it could be interesting if she was entirely sheltered from knowing anything about him, resulting in Hyde growing obsessed with her, Henry growing exhausted from doing all he can to protect her, and Hyde coming off as a menace when Eve first encounters him since she has no idea what's actually going on.

Ship:

Eve x Edward Hyde

Eve x Henry Jekyll

Scenario:

She was the assistant to Henry Jekyll, a man who was all around seen as near wonderful. He was this big man, but his face was so gentle, so sweet, that he was never feared. For a man in his fifties, he looked very well, still looking quite young as well as stylish. There was this distinguished air to him that just couldn't be denied.

Eve met Henry when he was attempting to make an elixir that could separate the evil side of one, all the bad, and make them into someone entirely separate. She was who delivered the supplies he needed to him, though due to her fears, Henry hired her to ensure she remained financially supported. Though fearing that she'd end up hurt, he decided to perform these experiments when she wasn't home, keeping her at an arm's length in the hope of ensuring her safety. And by the time Hyde was created, he was very glad he had chosen to do this.

Henry managed to keep Eve from finding out about Hyde for quite some time, but he couldn't hide him from her forever, especially not the more he grew to be obsessed with the one woman he just couldn't seem to get his hands on.

Whenever Hyde lurked in the back of Henry's mind, he hated seeing how sweetly Eve acted with Henry. It made him sick. There were already so many men like Henry, men who suppressed who they really were, putting on a facade of normalcy in order to further themselves. Hyde though? He was the real deal. He never pretended to be better than what he was, he was immoral, a leech, and he loved it. And he wanted Eve to love it too. He could show her what Henry never could.

Henry was running himself ragged attempting to keep up that everything was alright. And this eventually caught up to him.

When Eve arrived home earlier than expected after a heavy storm cut her plans short, she found herself calling out for Henry, wanting to spend time with him. She wasn't a fan of storms and was comforted by having someone else by her side to talk to during them.

Though her calling out halted to a stop when Eve saw a shadow raise up from a chair, looming near menacingly. For a moment, she swore that the shadow was distorted when she noticed that the hair of the shadow looked longer and messy and that the form seemed quite thin. It just had to be a trick of the eye though, right?

Stepping forward into the light, Eve smiled sweetly and waved.
"Henry I'm home!" She exclaimed happily.

"Oh, I'm sure he's glad you're home, but I'm absolutely elated little one," Hyde spoke as he stepped into the light, his eyes bright and deranged as he swiftly grabbed her hand, pulling the woman into his chest as his other hand roamed her body, taking in the feel that Henry had deprived him of. He was certain Henry was a coward because he had so many opportunities to do as he was now, but all he ever did was tuck her hair behind her ear, or hesitantly rest a hand over hers.
"It was so mean of Henry to keep you from me, but he never will again. You'll never meet another man like me, and I plan to make sure you never meet another man who'll touch you again either." He murmured, hot breath hitting her ear as a jagged tooth roughly scraped against the lobe.

*Scenario would start there*