// MK Based Picrew //

-_CookieCat_-
I'm tagging you since I actually made this picrew for you, since when I saw it, it gave me an idea for Eve x Bi-Han.
I couldn't make it as accurate as I wanted to, but here it is.
I kinda made a little story/scenario/imagine, based on it.

My idea behind the design was well, that Eve is of course mourning Bi-Han's death, unable to accept the man they once loved is goneBi-Han though, whether as a ghost or as just a figment lingering in the back of Eve's mind, holds a deep influence o...

Bi-Han though, whether as a ghost or as just a figment lingering in the back of Eve's mind, holds a deep influence over Eve, even in death.

On his grave is an hourglass, meant to represent how little time there is, how quickly it passes, and how easily it can be cut short.
But, years later, when Eve sees Kronika's hourglass, they see this as a sign to take control of the hourglass and find a way to make a future that means the most to them. A future where they're never parted from Bi-Han, and where he and Kuai never end up hurt. Where together, the three of them manage the Lin Kuei and keep the clan strong, with no cybernetics, and familial, Bi-Han never being corrupted.
They're willing to do anything to have this, to have their love and family.

This could be a villain AU for Eve, where they're so desperate to save what they so desperately want, that they're willing to do what they never had been before, this being hurt those they considered their friends so they can ensure their future.